Great Help Here

Username: Satnuts

Post Number: 5
LK...day after day I read all the post here. It's obvious that you hate this site, so why do you hang out here? I agree people can be a bit stupid at times but most are just new and are trying to get things started. There are many ways to direct people but you choose to be rude about 80 percent of the time. Are you on medication or something? I'm not trying to be an a$ $ or be rude but your behavior is silly. The following is a few of your comments pulled from JUST today. Keep in mind this goes on each and every day. People beg for your help and you take a steaming dump on them.

LK answers to your questions:

another NON READER, wanting to be babied!

IF u had done some 3rd grade level reading U wouldn't ask a 1st grade question and be so retarded!

U are one stupid SOB to even ask that question...does mommy still walk U across the street!

Dumber and dumber!

1 word....READ....at another DSS site with files!

Ja...U just stole and HIJACKED this thread..people like U are RUDE and create problems for others looking for info..I will never help U!

Your channel list question has nothing to do with this topic "105T Bin"...

U need to aim dish towards Mexico...this is NOT PLug N Play!

U have MUCH reading to do!...U have NO clue what U are doing...U are like a blind man trying to count the stars in sky!

kokko...U get LESS help when U post the same question everywhere...I answered U...now do U remember in which threads U posted this same thing, to find my answer?...there is a reason "threads" have a subject like this one "pansat 2700"...U and most people just rudely post anywhere U feel like it and HIJACK the thread for yourselves..your Fortec has NOTHING to do with a Pansat 2700...this is the reason people cannot find anything here...because U all do the same thing and Hijack threads...so there is NO organization here..everything is all scattered everywhere...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2217
TOM...I can see U are also one of the ignorant ones ...IF U knew anything, then U would know why the responses are completely earned and legit!

If U want Mr Rogers...U will have to dig him up!

BTW....I see are uselss here too...U post only to whine like a baby too!...U do NOT contribute positively in 1 way...I can honestly say I do!...so STFU and quit your crying like a little girl!....pull up your pantie hose..

Do people LEARN from me? ...YES....do I help people?....YES.....

Do U?....NO

so whats your point and who cares..consider the source...a useless whining baby, knows nothing, non helper here!

Username: Markfl

Post Number: 1
Hey Lk i see ur the expert here which is sooo cool. I had everything working but only had one LNB. I finally upgraded and bought a new dish pro but when I thought I put it up right I must have pointed wrong. I get BEV channels and was wondering how much to the right do i go to get dish channels ???? My friends are not around to help and thought maybe you could...Thanks

Username: Markfl

Post Number: 2
OOps soory LK i mean Bell VU i get not Bev ....

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 16
bell vu is bev here is a site to help you point your dish monsterfm.com/engineering/pointdish.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 17
lk is going to let you have it for hijacking a thread and probably me as well

Post Number: 6
I DO READ!!!! and I have read every single post for the last 6 months. I do see what kind of post you answer and yes, I do see the ignorance out there. Again...is you being a pr!ck the answer to it? How does that help in anyway....all it does is make this site a messy wreck. This is the only site that I see someone being acting in a rude manner. You act as if the world owes you something cause you can answer some questions. A lot of the info you get is copied and pasted from other websites and I have all the same data stored on my system.

Don't need Mr. Rogers, just thought I might say something to you for the people since you act the fool. It's obvious it won't help because you think your so F'n cool.

You don't know the first thing about me so keep bummping your gums. Seems to me that you have to fight and argue with a wide range of people out here and you have the most confrantation out of anyone. REASON? because your rude...plane and simple...is that how a site should be run? It's not about being a baby or whining...it's about having a respectable place to go and talk about DSS. You can't stand to be crossed!

My post wasn't about who helps who...it was about who has a big FAT head...(LK)

I do READ as YOU say everyone should say...didn't say I was here to be a MOD or help everyone...is that your battle with me. I take care of my systems with no problem. I come to this website for the forum aspect and other websites for files and such, but I have to listen to you act like a baby cause you don't like the questions people ask..many solutions to this if you like this site.

AGAIN...answer my question...why do you stay if everyone is so DUMB and you don't like it? How does you being a jerk help anyone?

I won't waste my time with you any futher...let it be known that you need to adjust your attitude!

BTW...if I need to find Mr. Rogers I would just go to your house...since he's your butt buddy.

You are weak minded and unstable so your way of handling people is going OFF on them. Again...I see the kind of questions they ask...FIGURE IT OUT..you have issues man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2219
U are NOT hijacking now...this thread is about "Great help" and rsmc73, U are helping!...now mluk is snother story and did hijack the thread, but its a stupid useless thread anyway...trash it up!...who cares!

BTW...U know u can post live active links here most of the time..

Post Number: 7
Yeah, Trash it up cause LK says it's useless...cause it's about HIM and his problems. We know all about is type...and his ego.

Username: Boyce

Post Number: 9
For a newbie (like me forever newbie), please go to www.future-fta.info ,or al7bar.*k they have a nice guild for newbie, and you don't need begging one person to help, there have some nice people like to help, sorry for my english, I guess I need go back the school for it.

Username: Sire

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
A positive response for LK. I come from the school of hard nocks so it's no inconvience to here a bitter voice, because really if you think of it what is your time really worth? or in LK case his worth. From my experiences in life, if you don't no funk all, you listen, learn, and be respectful. So what if your treated like sh!t, learn and listen and contribute and respect for you will follow. Never mind with the complaining really it's amusing and all but it's far from what we're all here for. I'm here to learn and develop some sort of FTA skills, but if people complain like they are above, the knowledge will dissipate "A man is Some times forced to drink with fools in order to feel appreciated" "E.Hem" words to live by LK keep up the good work...

Sire

Kewl...fine by me...I guess you won't mind if we all just start bashing each other and act like morons. Let me start it off...If you want my help you will have to take it in the AZZ first. LK...will you please wear a con*dom before you sock it to all the boys? LK doesn't like it when his Foes come in making fun of him and posting goofy pictures. He demanded respect but he won't give it. BLAH...Everyone should be an equal to start with and as far as school of hard knocks....I have heard it all...doesn't mean crap! No complaining you say...isn't that what he does each time he post....go back and READ for a few months........LOL

You read a post...you have the option to ignore the post because it pisses you off or you can help...acting the fool doesn't help....go suck up some more.

FTA info is all over the web.

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 31
bigd you are a kiss azz

Gold Member

Post Number: 2235
TOM...this thread has NO point and is useless like U...U are a newbie who comes here and starts trouble and dissent for your personal gain..small people like U knock people like me to gain notoriety!....I believe U to be here with 1 intention..U are JMontana aka stupid idiots aka Kneegrows and serve NO purpose other than to be a troublemaker...and small people do small talk about others like U did to me!....go away scumbag...at least I contribute in a positive manner here and help people get TV...U do nothing but piss and moan and gossip like a little girlie man!...grow up scumbag!....U haven't earned any rights here yet!...I have!

Post Number: 10
That is where you are wrong...you don't know anything about me...keep talking Jack AZZ. BTW I am none of the following morons that mess with you. You continue this and it's one thread...you don't like the thread...don't post in the thread...you have issues and I think you should address them. You are a Hypocrite and you know it's true. I'm not pissing and moaning...I'm here to tell you to grow up and be act like a man. There is no gossip here...it's all 100% Truth and that is why you have your pan*ties in a bunch. I don't need any rights to read or post here and the last time I check you didn't own the place. All you need to do is treat people with respect and stop bit*ching about people calling you on it; because it is you that seems to be complaining like a little girl.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2239
TOM...bite me!...now piss off U useless POS!....do something constructive, go play in traffic!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2242
To the rest here..watch this clown TOM...U' can already see he has and will NOT contribute anything here positive and will ONLY be negative and trouble!...he is a punk kid looking for trouble..

and U all know me who has helped here for over 3 years..thousands can attest to that!...and I will not tolerate any disrespect here or anywhere from a no name inexperienecd unknown NEWBIE!....TOM since U like to asassinate peoples character without provocation and play tough guy on the net, I invite U too also to Key Largo to the Carribean Club for a "chat" with me!...I want to show U my tatoos!

To the mods/admins...Ban this clown TOM!...his posts already speak for his poor character and intent to ONLY cause trouble!

Username: Cameltoe

it's true LK does talk a lot of smack but i think it is warranted. for example he'd write up a guide step by step and then the next few posts up there'll be someone asking the questions to the answers of LK's post. too many people just pop in and ask a question without doing any sort of research when it's all right there infront of their faces. if you done some reading and still get stuck in a spot then you should ask.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
You can't rest here because you love the fight. You want me banned because you know I speak the truth and you want me out of your way. Funny thing is...I brought this issue with YOU in ONE thread and it has not effected the whole forum in many different threads. It is confined and you are the one getting pissy and bent out of shape. Again, if you don't like this Thread, why do you continue to post in it? You said before it was trash and a waste of your time! You seem to be getting mad and the use of foul langauge isn't needed in a forum, now is it? Funny how people can sit behind a computer and say what they want and you can assume their identity...again...you havn't got a clue as to who I am or what expierence I have..but you ASSuME. If you asked me...you sound like the punk kid! I know for a fact you don't live in Key Largo so it's funny how on numerous occassions you have invited people to drive thousands of miles to fight you because you are at a loss of words BIG SHOT!!! I would love to see your tattos...I'm sure they are intimidating!! WOW.

How many post do I have with the name TOM? 10-11? Think about it? I'm not one of those guys that bash you with all the g*ay pictures they took of you...I am a legitimate team player, but you wouldn't know that.

To the mods/admins...Ban this clown LK! Hist post show violence toward me and he has a bad attitude. Maybe it will work...worth a shot you think?

Cancel that order mods/admin....some people in this joint want to to bow down to him for a bit of info!

Man, I was just in the Carribean Club the other day and I didn't see you...crap!!!!

I simply brought up a point by my first post and you got all sissy on me. Everyone has the right to be treated with respect...remember, you DEMAND IT!!!!!

I struck a nerve because you know I am right and you can't handle it...so go play with your old wrinckly balls...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Camel Toe...LOVE the nick!!! I do agree....It's just that LK can't read! My whole point is he is far too wreckless with with is mouth or his fingers I should say. The fact remains is this...he is here not because he gets paid but because he enjoys being here. No one owes him a dime, he has choices. He can answer a good question or stupid question...he can ignore one or both but it's just rediculous the way he acts. Everyone has to wade through all the crap to do any good reading or research as LK says we should all do. He makes his choices! Do you think that people want to listen to him bash and not have the instinct to bash back? I'll be honest, I have laughed my AZZ off at some of the questions that people ask, but LK is a Pri*ck 80 percent of the time...bad question or not. I was in the military myself...I can hang with all the trash talk...I'm defending the forum from his God Complex!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2244
TOM...U are a chick!...move along girlie!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
LK you are a transexual! They posted all your photos a couple weeks ago...they were too frighting to leave up!

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 79
go watch T.V.

Username: Eworld

Post Number: 1
i'm looking for the best site to buy a system and what do you think i sould get. what is this Nagra 2 ???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Someone I know is going to toss your salad for hijacking this thread of negativity and whining! BUT this someone has got the hook up and can give you the perfect site!

PER LK

The predownloaded doesn't mean anything , cause it (Dishnet) can change tomorrow and U can't program it!...and the 1 yr support is ONLY is good as the company....most that sell 1 yr support are a rip off!...who's the company..

More important is that U do NOT buy a CLONE..imitation..I would buy a Pansat 3500 with card from either www.efta.us ..but many will argue with me...they are both good..but buy either receiver from where I just stated..

The SD card is great to have..and pansat has much FREE support everywhere and is easier for a newbie..the viewsat is good too but your choice..chevy or ford
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us