Dishnetwork box !!!!

plzzz help
Unregistered guest
i have the dish 500 and the box with the yellow card . i pay evry month but is there a way to get it free by buying a yellow card.plzzz help where can i get it if i can.

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow_2

Post Number: 30
no theres no longer that.you need to buy a fta receiver such as pansat 2500,pansat 2700,cool*sat,etc...

because of these receivers,dish network cancelled and came out with receivers that dont use cards and now the fta is back and still stealing there signals

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1061
U can use a dishnet rteceiver and yellow plastic card and TEST DN all U want...its been hacked ...go to www.dsstester.c*om and read the Dishnetwork area...there are many different ways to test plastic with DN

knee grow... your info is ALL wrong...U do NOT need a FTA receiver U get free DN..and DN never cancelled anything...and FTA receivers have been around for 15-20 years!

Anonymous

if i reprogram dishnet yellow card and get a mpeg4(hi-def)receiver can i receive hi-def?

SuperDish
Unregistered guest
I found a utility on www.dsstester.c*m. How do i write that to the card to unlock all channels. Did anyone test this out.

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1228
why didn't U ask at dsstester...most people don't do plastic here

Username: Ahs

Post Number: 7
i was able to pull out all the south asian channels on my fta reciever using superdish.echo9...but i wasn't eble to get 457/471 channel on my reciever..does any1 know how to get that particular channel on my reciever..i know it works on echo3...i have that too..but it didn't downloaded..if some1 can help me out wud great...

Username: Al_bundy

Post Number: 9
on back of reciever what model is it 301.010?
301.013?

Username: Al_bundy

Post Number: 10
the cardless receivers are hackable also:-)
so are the yellow cards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us