Programming

gurneev
Unregistered guest
Hi I programmed a reciever but now that file is an old bin and I now want to flash it with a new bin file.
wat do i do?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 870
Same thing U did the first time..and its explained here at least 5000x..

Unregistered guest
what kind of receiver

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
Hi i have a pansat 2700a and it just went down for the first time i've followed all the steps to get to nagravision 2 but it seems like the receiver does not have that option can anyone tell me how i could get nagravision 2 installed on my receiver.

gurneev
Unregistered guest
thanx LK and I have a pansat 2700-N2 but the one i was talking about is 2700A it is a friends I programmed

Silver Member

Post Number: 874
read this..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/202045.html

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
i don't have the attached file you are talking about . anyway if i upgrade to any new bin will i have nagravision 2

Silver Member

Post Number: 877
yes..if U do a scan first , so U can get to "parental controls" first, if U need to change DN keys..unless u use an autoroll bin

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
where can i get autoroll bin for pansat 2700. does it need any internal mod or is it just a bin upgrade. also LK can u give me ur opinion on autoroll do u think its better than manual input

Username: C71ss

Post Number: 5
hello can anyone help .i have a viewsat 2000 plt and downloaded files flashed said ok but went yo install dish and cant get pin# . IT CHANGEd IN THE DOWN LOAD HOW CAN I GET it please 1 nuub

Silver Member

Post Number: 880
nelson..any DSS site has the latest autoroll bin for almost every reciver..U want the 144 bin..ye, autoroll is the best...its just different , an Upgrade as U say...its not any internal mod to the receiver..its just a different bin with an autoroll code so new keys will be received and put into the receiver data bank..

dsstester.c om
dsscentral.n et

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
thanks LK we've been a lot of help. just one last thing, So all i need to do is upgrade my receiver to bin 144 and the autoroll feature will automaticaly be used.

Silver Member

Post Number: 882
yes

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
ok thankyou so much LK you've been the best help ever. I swear this is the last qustion in GTRom loader what file type do i select when upgrading the bin 144.
thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 884
5. Click the App File only button, browser and select the "latest update" file,example X-87BL_050901_114_api then click the Open button

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
hey LK i've red some stuff about the autoroll bin and some say that you must click set default keys is this true. And what else do i need to know before i install bin 144.

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
can someone please answer my question please befor i upgrade to bin 144. in new and this is my first time. some instructions would be nice on how to get autoroll working.

Anonymous

were are you live,I can stop by and help you out...Dont be afraid ,I am nice ,young very pretty girl...

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
nelson...yes set deafult key...menu- parental control-2nd pin 0000- scroll down to "set default key" (screeen option)-enter-emu ON -save and exit

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
LK is that do i set default keys before or after

Silver Member

Post Number: 905
after U load the 144 bin

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
hey LK i've read that Dish network is sending fake packets to through off the autoroll feature. they suggest that u turn off autoroll and input keys manually. can u please tell me how autoroll can be turned off

Silver Member

Post Number: 913
thats old news, before 144 was released...and the 144 bin was released and coded to stop that..so just do as I recommeded and keep reading CURRENT things..

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
ok thank you you soo much LK your doing a great job at helping me out

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
LK i have a friend whos satellite just went down and he had put the bin 144 about a week ago. he says that the autoroll function isn't working automatically. is their something extra u have to do such as a scan or something else. or does the keys get entered atomatically and the satellite is back and running
thanks again

Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 3
does anybody know if dish will be carrying the vargas mosley fight.on my box on the ppv guide it says my next scheduled ppv is ufc -usa vs canada.i was wondering if anybody has any info.

Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 4
what can i do about bad or scrambled channels?i put in the new keys a while back but i get some channels that are bad or scrambled.some of the adult channels and some other ones are not coming in at all.i have the skyview 500 box.thanks any info will help.

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
LK i have a friend whos satellite just went down and he had put the bin 144 about a week ago. he says that the autoroll function isn't working automatically. is their something extra u have to do such as a scan or something else. or does the keys get entered atomatically and the satellite is back and running
thanks again

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
ask your friend..

Nelson R
Unregistered guest
hey LK my sat went down i have the new bin which you told me to get which is bin 144 do i have to click on "set default keys" for the receiver to use the autoroll feature and input keys automatically
thanks

Username: Jlg8

Post Number: 1
help LK i have a pansat 2500a and i'm new at this. the guy who use to reprogram my set is being a jerk and won't reflash my set can you e-mail me the site,bin and directions on how to do it myself. i've been down since about 3wks. thanks

Joe Da Silva
Unregistered guest
hey LK my sat went down i have the new bin which is bin 144 do i have to click on "set default keys" for the receiver to use the autoroll feature and input keys automatically or something else
thanks

Anonymous

Take big hammer and bang it by the left side of yours receiver.kos.gif

Username: Dgil53

Post Number: 1
i am new to this. i have always been using a fortec ultra but would now like to go into the big leagues and be able to unlock all the channels. i have a dishpro 311 receiver and a regular dish. please help me program this. i would like to know step by step what to do, how to do it and what i need to do it. would really appreciate the help and would consider donating a small fee to you for your help. please email me d_gil_53@hotmail.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1174
U willneed to go to another DSS site...this here is basically FTA receivers..go to www.dsstester.C*om ..Dishetwork area nad start reading...good luck..U will need new hardware and cards..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us