Fortec lifetime

mikeandsab
Unregistered guest
I have an older fortec liftetime. It worked for nagra 1, I was just wondering if there was a way to get it to work for nagra 2?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1004
if its not an Ultra..convert it to a pansat 2300 reciver using file in this link..Then U will have Nagra2 and working now..

[link removed]

remove the * in .C*OM in link above..must register at www.dsscommunity.c*om first!...free

mikeandsab
Unregistered guest
so all i have to do is plug the receiver into the computer and download the program?
Sorry I am a newbie

Username: Nalbouz

Post Number: 6
well it's long story, bref: HH90 motor with Invacom 4 head LNB fortec ultra receiver. now the question : INSTALLATION and wiring diagram: the 4 head are C L C L , L: for linear sat 121, and C: for 119, 110 . how to connect ? do i need 2 wire from the LNB L and C to Switch 2x1 ? if so what will be the configuration on the receiver menu? if not , then how?
Thank for anybody can help

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 126
From Invacom LNb go out two cables 6' each to disque switch, let say from L to port 1 and from C to port 2 , then you go out to yours motors and out to receiver,

Gold Member

Post Number: 1044
mikeandsab...yes, thats it...just upload some software into that Ultra and U will be using Pansat 2300 bins from now on..

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 127
Dish Net/BEV Settings
These settings are the same for:
Echostar 3 (61.5), Nimiq 2 (82), Nimiq 1 (91), Echostar 6,8 (110), Echostar 7 (119), Echostar 1, 2 (148), and Echostar 4 (157).
LNB Type = Standard LNB LocalFreq. = 11250 22KHz = Off DiSEqC = set as desired LNB Power = On 0/12V = 0 Volt TP = 12224 v 20.000 Positioner Setting = Set as desired (if no HH motor, select DISABLED) Scan = All
For AMC2 (105) and Echostar 9 (121), use the following settings (assuming you have the correct type of LNB): LNB Type = Standard LNB LocalFreq. = 10750 22KHz = Off DiSEqC = set as desired LNB Power = On 0/12V = 0 Volt TP= 11720 (for 105) or 11724 (for 121) Positioner Setting = Set as desired (if no HH motor, select DISABLED) Scan = All

Username: Nalbouz

Post Number: 7
hello Mike,

thank a lot for your help, i'll go through it and let you know, good day.
Nalbouz

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 131
any time bro..

Anonymous

hi i yet look my fortec ultra to nimiq1
powerscan it, channesl came but after saving and tune them my receiver stops working only black screen after turning off and on works again with 110 and 119 still any idea

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
There are no working Ultra bins with Bev..

MANY
Unregistered guest
thanks LK i didnt know, so one more cuestion other receiver will do the work like pan or cool sat

Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
Explain what U are trying to ask...what other receiver?...

mikeandsab
Unregistered guest
thanks alot, LK

MANY
Unregistered guest
i am sorry LK, yes i was tring to say another type of receiver -sorry about my gramar-.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us