FUTURE OF FREE TV DISH.NET & BEV

DO U KNOW
Unregistered guest
Can someone please answer this question for me?
I was reading on a thread here that direct tv will never have a hack....If direct tv can keep
people out from hacking their system Why didn't
Dish.net and Bev use their type of system to keep
us out!!!!!!! If I was owner of Dish net or Bev
why would I spend all this money to change something that can be hacked!!!!!!! Also if Bev
or Dish.net can keep us out where will the dss
world be!!!!!!!It almost looks to me that Bev and
Dish.net must be, behind the free to air receivers. Its like a man going to work everyday
in a office and then steps in a fighting ring with a boxer....I just don't get it.

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 124
I tell you why, dish and bev control all FTA market ,so they make $$ on fta receivers too...
(just kiding)
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1043
DTV has their own patented video encrption called Videoguard...its a very well kept secret...DN and Bev cannot use Videoguard encryption...

DN and Bev had their own Nagra 1 encryption (which the Europeans had also) which got hacked ,so they "upgraded and "improved " to Nagra 2 and did the card swaps..They did NOT expect or intend for Nagra 2 to get hacked!....they spent millions/billion dollars on Nagra 2 encryption..Do U think they are happy about this?...

Its (Nagravision 2) been used in Europe for about 3 years longer than in North America...so the Europeans had a 3 year jump on us and actually are the ones that "opened the door" for us and cracked Nagra 2..

As far as FTA, DN and Bev are losing money big time...the sales of FTA receivers does not compare to the income of monthly subscriptions!...They are NOT behind FTA at all!

Videoguard is not used elsewhere, so DTV has an advantage there..and obviously they have a much more secure system..the old videoguard system was NEVER actually hacked when we could use P2/3 cards and glitch into the cards...and since then, DTV has improved even more and done the P4/5 card swap...and still nobody has been able to crack Videoguard..

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 122
Is ther another level of nagra above what is now opened?

Anonymous

U GUY PSE HELP ME, I NEED KEY FOR T-5/Ku SAT. I NEED BOSNIA, PINK, PINK PLUS. THANKS

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 128
no key

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 129
if you wanna talk about bosnia , you have to find KOSOVARI, this man big proffi about bosnia tv,just start new tread,call for him

Anonymous

Nagra 3?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us