Need help pansat 2700 for LK

Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 4
lk,

please help. How are you. I loaded new bin 144 about a month ago on my pansat 2700 was working fine until today. It is keep loading picture and reloading it again and again. I tried to let it loaded for about two hours by now, still nothing. Also, did the switch on the back off then on, not work! What action should I do? thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1005
add a dummy satellite ..

Post Number: 5
LK, thanks! but what do u mean by dummy satellite?

Post Number: 6
Lk, Please Help! thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1021
sorry not a dummy sat...its the bev keys that trying to roll into place correct?...leave it on a Bev channel for an hour if U have to, until they finally roll correctly..U do have bev or not?

U might have to manually input the bev keys...or rename the satellite to Bev 1 or whatever..or could try bin 143 again..

Post Number: 8
Thanks LK! Yes, I am using Bev sat. How Can I manually rename the satellite to Bev 1? Please help!

Post Number: 9
Thanks LK! Yes, I am using Bev sat. How Can I manually rename the satellite to Bev 1? Please help!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
2..use present bins and disengage the autoroll by simply renaming the satellites (Echo7 to Xcho7)

In pansat..menu - installation - edit Tp/sat
now select your sateliites and rename them..exit

Bev keys changing constantly..U MUST have a keymaster utility to try and keep current.

Post Number: 10
thanks Lk! u are the best! I will try it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
Rename all the sats that U have LNB's aimed at..but a Bev manual key entry might fix it...both have worked for some..or 1 works for some, the other works for others

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
it work! I do not need to manual the key in. only thing i do was what you told me. In menu - installation - edit Tp/sat now select your sateliites and rename them..exit.
thanks LK. U are the best. thanks very much! later!!
Why it is like that? It happen to me before the same thing, when I turn off the receiver from the remote and turn it on later.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
hey Lk, one more question. I get scrambled or bad channel on some channel. Should I do a factory setting and rescan the satellite again?
thanks again!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1031
U don't need me to answer that...U already know what to do..but don't do factory settings, U will lose the renamed sats.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
thanks!!! just double check to makesure. u are rock!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us