Please, someone an answer this....

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 12
want to get echo7 and 6,8
wich are on 119 and 110....i have a small dishnetwork dish with a duble LND...and i have
a fortec star wich is twice as big as the other one, and the LNB is univesal...could i use either one to get those satallites?...or which one will be better for it...i am using a liftime ultra reciver...with bin 256t installed
please gave me what u thinck..anything would be very helpfull..thanx

pepe smith
Unregistered guest
call installer in your area

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
pepe smith...thanx for trying but..... your not FU(KING HELPING......dumb Fu(k

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 334
Can use either dish, if u have 2 LNB's on both, and they are NOT TWIN legacy LNB's (built in sw21 switches)..bin is good...good luck..

BTW...I will ever help U again because of your immature attitude and trash mouth..NOBODY owes U help,but U appear to DEMAND it..and IF U don't like the answer,then U get rude..

And your post was almost impossible to understand..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
yo, LK iam not trying to be a bit(h or anything but that dude "pepe", sounded like he insalted me. he is trying to act like a smarta$$. and smart alics pi$$ me off...iam really sorry for using that kind of attitude but for some people like him u gatta speak the truth....u feel me?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 337
NADA bit

my2cents
Unregistered guest
if you're looking for help, you have to control that anger right from the beginning punkazzz.

LK is a nice help person in here, but not me. I like to give back to people with their taste of their own medicine. when you come right out with that kind of attitude, you will be getting a big fat middle finger up your faaaggat azzzhole. good luck to your lousy mother facccking bad azzzz attitude momen ali motashitt.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
You can suck my2nuts.....bit(h
i can use what ever attitude i want.. and your crackheaded a$s cant do $hit about it.
and anywayz..where the fu(k did you come from?
i dont like hearing compliments from crackheads...

Anonymous

Play nice boys.

Stop retards
Unregistered guest
this is for Lk and other ppl like him
ur a smart guy n' u help people but it looks like u donot got no f()cken life buddy.. To all of you f()ckers, we're here to share information and help others and you stupid idiot wast half of the f()cken forum bitc(ing at each othat. Get a f()cken lyfe u want to fight why would not you go on a chat room or something, grow up

Anonymous

I'll lose this one too if you keep up.

Anonymous

lost 121 at 9:10 pm pst anybody else? All others functioning.

Username: Sbroc

Post Number: 1
Hello, PLease Help.
I have a direct tv 18" dish with two single dual lnbs. I am hitting two birds. 110 and 119. I have 2 csat 5000 platinum receivers. they are hooked up with two pansat switches and they have been changed twice. Everything works great however, only when one recevier is powered on. When they are both on it seems that one recevier acts as master and the other as a slave, meaning that when the master receiver is on 110 the other recevier only picks up 110 stations, and the same goes for 119. I've changed the lnbs and the switches and both lnbs are from the same lot number. What am I doing wrong? My couusin has the same setup but his seems to work fine. I read something about 22khz switch. IS that what I need.... PLEASE HELP!

... Also I have installed another dish temporarily set to 110 and 119 so that the both receivers can function properly. But I would like to point one of the dishes to 61.5 and hook up both dishes together again and use both receivers at the same time? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO. THANKS!

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 92
do you have dual lnbs?
must have dual lnb's.
2 connections to each one.
or
powered switch.

Username: Sbroc

Post Number: 2
Yes I have dual lnbs 2 connections to each switch

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 93
Get two sw21 from ebay and throw away the diseqc switches. I have 4 of those rocks, none seem to work. Then enable the right #1 or #2 on each reciever (Menu, dish settings, diseqc off, legacy sw set to one or two). 2 sw21, 4 cable lines from lnb's to switches, and 2 home run lines to recievers 1 each.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us