Fortec Lifetime Ultra Problem

Confused_Newbie
Unregistered guest
I killed my receiver with a bad bin. I tried to jtag it with jkeys, it erased completely and I loaded a new bin. Now when I cut the switch on the back it comes up with .8.8.8.8 without showing any light flashing on acting like it is booting. I also noticed the processor chip is getting very hot. I have tried for over a week to get it to jtag or load a bin with the serial cable but no luck. Please help I have tried the Black Death Repair Kit. What concerns me is the power button on the front has no effect or it doesn't do any kind of boot up just straight to the 8's display

Username: Alfredlebeau

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra with DN working but not BEV (Signal is there but scrambled). I thought I applied a bin for both DN and BEV but no luck. Is there someting I must do on the receiver? Do I have the wrong Bin? Many thanks for any help

Username: Momenali

Post Number: 6
Alfred, i have the same problem as u.. i get a really high siganl but scrambled channle on my ulrta.. do i have the wrong bin?..i have nagra 1

Post Number: 7
Alfred, i have the same problem as u.. i get a really high siganl but scrambled channle on my ulrta.. do i have the wrong keys?..i have nagra 1

S_O_L
Unregistered guest
it's time for yall to get rid of your Fortec and go with PANSAT 3500s. For the last 2 months, people with Fortec are getting hit left and right, not the PANSAT 3500s. The cost is only $10 more than the Fortec system. Reduce all your headaches and go with a nice advance new system of 3500s.

Username: Slipperyer

Post Number: 6
trade in your fortec, go to arizatechnogy , google it, click on upgrade at the top of the homepage. ya got until the end of the month.
Do it and you will be on autoroll.
Yes , they take fried Fortecs, no questions asked.

Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 3
that's what you get for buying junk you bunch of fcuking jerry's kids...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i want to get echo7 and 6,8
wich are on 119 and 110....i have a small dishnetwork dish with a duble LND...and i have
a fortec star wich is twice as big as the other one, and the LNB is univesal...could i use either one to get those satallites?...or which one will be better for it...i am using a liftime ultra reciver...with bin 256t installed
please gave me what u thinck..anything would be very helpfull..thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us