Newbie planning to get Pansat 3500 Hi, I'm new in FTA receivers and in this forums. A friend of mine has Pansat2500 and watching dish, he told me where to get software or key, still not into that area, but the question is: Can Pansat 3500 be opened or programmed has a Pansat 2500? Would you guys recommend Pansat 3500?

Username: Rapsag

Post Number: 1
Newbie planning to get Pansat 3500

Hi, I'm new in FTA receivers and in this forums.

A friend of mine has Pansat2500 and watching dish, he told me where to get software or key, still not into that area, but the question is:

Can Pansat 3500 be opened or programmed has a Pansat 2500?

Would you guys recommend Pansat 3500?

Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 133
Well those questions are largely a matter of opinion and personal needs.All can be programmed..and have their own different software

18 inch round dish with legacy or dtv dual LNB will work for one satelite on 2 or more receivers (with the proper arrangement of multi-switches) You may use multiple dishes with diseqc switches in this situation to receive more satelites.

Dish500 with Dishpro LNB or Superdish will work for up to 4 receivers (with a dp34, 44, or 64 switch) to receive 2 to 3 satelites (110, 119 and 105 or 121 if you have the superdish)

36 inch dish with motor mount and Invacom LNB is ideal for one receiver to receive the largest number of satelites. LNB brackets are also available to enable you to use multiple LNB's on the motorized dishes.

That covers the most common antenna/dish configurations.

Receiver selection is a much more personal issue, the receiver you choose should meet your needs for features and budget, clearly the more features the receiver has, the more it will cost.

Pansat 2700, budget model, basic features only, cheapest of the Pansat line.

Pansat 3500, middle of the line in pricing, has more features such as the firmware and channel data upgrade using SD cards, component video outputs, dolby digital audio output.

Pansat 6000hxc, the rolls royce of pansats, this unit is a PVR (personal video recorder), you can record any show, schedule recordings, pause live TV... It is the fullest featured of the pansat line, but also the most costly and least user friendly. The more complex the receiver is, the harder it will be to use.

The receiver you choose should be based upon which one best meets your needs, all pansat products are well supported so you can buy them with confidence that your receiver will work for some time into the future.

http://www.efta.us has competitive pricing, and items ship within 24 hours of the order in most cases (orders placed on weekends and holidays ship the next business day) with shipping methods UPS ground, 2 to 3 day select, and overnite.

Username: Rapsag

Post Number: 2
LK, thanks a lot, your post gives me a good panorama of were to go and why, I'll go for a pansat 2700a (at least) or a pansat 3500 (could be) , Pansat 6000hxc (I wish)

Thanks a lot

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 347
Hey LFGF; The first stb I ordered was the p-3500, due to BS from the seller I ended Up with clst. pro worked fine, but was convinced to buy vwst. plt., no prob sold the other to my friend and now I have to maintain both, so if your friend is "testing" a panny it will be easier on both if you choose same make, the price is down from two m`ths ago, so go with the better 1(3500), more features, faster, better pic. As thill say`s it up to U and UR budget but if U plan on "testing" it alot, opt 4 the better 1.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us