Would this work?

SatMan
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to split the line that come into the house with a spliter and from the two outs go into a PanSat and another receiver?

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1050
absolutely NOT...

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 106
absolutely YES...

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 296
See more misinformation thill imposter, you need a dual LBN ie: DishPro lbn.

Username: Tosh

Post Number: 6
yes, if you don't watch tv at the same time... if you want to watch one durring the day and watch one in your bedroom at night then it would be fine, but just not both at the same time.

Q
Unregistered guest
actually it will work, as long as you stay,on the same sat.Which ever receiver is turned on first will take control of the disqe switch therfore the other receiver cannot switch to another ch. on another sat. example if your watchin cnn on echo7 the other receiver can only view echo7 chs. if the first recever turned on swiches to a ch. on echo6.8 then the other receiver can only view echo 6.8

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 299
thats why I said it should have a dual LBN ie: dishpro lbn, that will allow you to connect to 2 seperate recievers.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1054
No it will NOT work,even with a DP LNB, unless it was a DUAL DP or quad DP or twin DP...BUT I think he really meant a simple splitter as a real newbie question..I don't belive he knows what DP is...nevermind the rest...he would know that NO "splitter" is necesarry if DP LNB's are used (2 outputs minimum)...but it won't be 1 line coming into the house..1 cable for each receiverfrom the DP LNB..

SatMan
Unregistered guest
Well Guys I tried hooking it up this way to my Pansats and it does work like Q said. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 108
I'm glad it worked for you...don't listen to that stupid fcuking imposter above me, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about...if you read his post's, all he does is bash people...get a fcuking life thrill and get out of here...people don't want you...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 103
a spliter would cause conflict as each receiver will attempt to control the LNB... anyway, if youre on one bird only you should be ok... As you eventually get more into experimenting new birds you will have to buy a duo LNB or even a quad universal... or a dishpro DP duo or quad... many options out there man.

Good luck testing
IBM

osamabinladen
Unregistered guest
only osama know.....if its gone work not
any idiot from IBM or usa

osamabinladen
Unregistered guest
only osama know.....if its gone work not
any idiot from IBM or usa

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 37
thill1951 the gold memeber is the real one. also look at the expertise from thill 1951 gold member as opposed to the othe thill1951 silver member BIGMOUTH!!!!!!

nordenstar
Unregistered guest
so ..be it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us