Almost done with my box.

Adilson
Unregistered guest
I've learned how to pluge the box(2700a) and download files to it, but i don't know what files i need theres some many on these sites if anyone can give me a list(names) of the files i need and the order i need to install them in, then i can be up and running.

thank you.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Hey there, Just get the latest superbin file which comes with the autoroll, you don't need anything else. Make sure to reset your receiver to factory default before apply any new software, I mean the bin. If you don't reset your receiver to factory default then it won't work properly for sure. You only need that new superbin for your receiver and that's about it, nothing else is needed. Make sure that your receiver isn't a clone otherwise it will burn it easily. Go to www.dsstester,com and get that bin for yourself and you are good to go.

Hope this helps

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Also one more thing, the first time you are going to use that new superbin, you need to enter both BEV & DN latest keys manually otherwise the autoroll won't kick in properly.

Good luck!

Adilson
Unregistered guest
Beat_This thank you i need to know the name of the files there are many out there.The autorol i see is for pan 5000 will it work on 2700a and what do the letter at the end of these files stand for such as (au(N)) on the
X-87BL_051206_132_au(N).bin file

Adilson
Unregistered guest
How do i enter both BEV & DN and where do i get these numbers from

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
mention your email and I will send you the right pansat2700a file. Don't even think of loading other models files as it will fry your receiver.

fileuser
Unregistered guest
only pansat 2700 are for 2700,
5000 for 5000, they do not interchange with each other, au stands for autoroll on these bins., the 132 is the number of the file, last one was 129.

Anonymous

Adilson...I have explained all the pansat files to U many times in the past...85 =2500, 87= 2700, etc....I wonder who U really are...U can't be that dumb to ask the same over and over, kneegrows..

Adilson
Unregistered guest
kneegrows
I don't think im dumb im just ignorant to the facts .i've learned a lot but like i said there are many,many files out there all with different names
Beat_this please send me the files or a named list to mannybarros@netzero.com

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
@ Adilson,
Go to www.dsscentral,net and on your left hand side, click on Pansat files and then download the file which says Pansat2700A_N2.zip dated 12/12/2005. The file is perfectly safe and not a bad one, just click on it and it will download it for you. It has the loader in the zip file too and plus the superbin. Remember one thing, you have to enter the latest keys from BEV & DN first time for the autoroll to kick in otherwise it won't. Before loading this new bin, remember to reset your receiver to factory default through the menu otherwise it won't work properly. Good luck and enjoy!!!

Adilson
Unregistered guest
where do i get these "BEV & DN" and how/where do i go in the box's menu to install

Adilson
Unregistered guest
please disregard my last question i figured it out.
i have the box up and running but now whenevery i scan for channels i get 44% and that's it the box will keep scanning but no new channles nore will it get past 44% it's like it's stuck in a loop or something anybody have any ideas?

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Which Sats are you scanning? Are you using any switches at all?

Adilson
Unregistered guest
im scanning 119, yes i have a pansat switch

new new guy
Unregistered guest
hay im following along with you cuz im in the same steps you are in.
A little question after you set up you pansat did you get just 2 sats (119 and 110) if yes do you know how to get more sats

Adilson
Unregistered guest
yes that the only 2 i got i saw it somewhere in the archive a way to add more sats if i see it agian i'll let you know

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
You can get as many Sats as you like, but you need more LNB's and also more dishes. If you get one of those T-55 dishes, they will catch 8 Sats simultenously without any trouble. The only thing is that they are costly Dishes, but excellent Dishes for sure.

@Adilson, Reset your receiver to factory default and then rescan both 110 & 119. Do this first, scan 110 first without any switches attached to the wiring, just attach the LNB wire directly to the receiver, once you have scanned that sat save it and then run the other LNB wire to the receiver and scan 119. Once you are done with both of them save everything then attach your switch now. remember in the installation menu it says Disque Switch there, put the correct settings there for both 110 & 119 and you are good. Just check which port is what Sat is in and set it accordingly. You will be good after this, always scan one sat at a time as it won't work if you scan them altogether.

Good luck!!

Adilson
Unregistered guest
when i reset my receiver i will need to reinstall all the bins over again is that correct?
Those that mean step one in stetting a pansat up is to scan the sats?

Rvdos
Unregistered guest
I need a bit of help here,need to know if there is anything special that I need to do, to download software on a pansat 3500S.I have a 2500A so I have some kind of idea on how to load the files.but for some reason I try the right Gtool,the right files but the catch is the reciver does not want to accept any downloads. receiver is brand new.any help will be appreciated. thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 984
It,the 3500 uses a different cable than the 2500...3500 uses a null modem...a 2500 uses a straight cable...they look the same but are NOT..

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
@Adilson, When you reset your receiver that doesn't mean you have to reload the software unless it is giving you anytype of problem which doesn't happen mostly. So don't reload the software, the software will be there no matter how many times you reset it. It just clears everything of your installation data that you saved that's all. So just reset your receiver from the menu so that it clears all the channels settings and then follow the things I just mentioned up in my previous posting.

@Rvdos, here is your link to the GTloader for your Pansat3500S, just copy and past and look for this file in the page which is almost at the end of the page. File name is: GTRom Loader v3[1].36 [pansat3500S].exe

and your link is:-(make sure to remove comma before the Net sign down there and put a dot instead.

http://www.dsscentral,net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&dat abase=fta1.db

Rvdos
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the info you all I will try your sugestions thanks again.

new new guy
Unregistered guest
for some reason my channles keep jumping If im on let say chan34 and try to go up one chan to 35 im getting bounced to 3000 then bakc to 12 then everywhere else i think it might be that new CH NAME SORT I dont know if im not usieng it right or what but IT'S TICKING ME OFF

Adilson
Unregistered guest
Beat_This you were on the mark just as you said it worked thank you!!
One more thing is there a way for me to check and see if my autoroll is all set so i dont just come home one day and not have any channels

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
@Adilson,

if you have TV right now then you are good, Dish changes their keys every 3 to 4 days and if you have your TV up and running in the next 10 days then your autoroll is working just fine if not, don't worry about it because Pansat's autoroll isn't that good and sometimes it fails to change keys. That's the reason I have a Viewsat2000 which is the best out there and also has the best autoroll that's working excellent without any glitchs.

Have fun buddy and enjoy till it lasts. This is how testing goes, one day it is up and the next day it is down and that's how you learn about all this, otherwise it won't be fun, huh...

Adilson
Unregistered guest
If i dont have the autoroll up and running
what do i have to do so that i dont have to input keys every 3or4 days?

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Wait until you go down then I will let you know buddy, first wait and see what happens, that's the best thing to do.

Adilson
Unregistered guest
THANK YOU VERY MUCH THEN IM OFF TO WATCH MY ADULT SWIM THANKS TO YOU....

Adilson
Unregistered guest
My box kept turning on and off all by itself
I saw posting saying i need to download an older bin 123 bin when i did that all my channels were scrambled
i looked around and found a new bin those anybody know if this one is good

X-87BL_051213_140_au_api.zip
This is the new /dish autoroll for 2700
(size: 332.5 KB last modified: 12-14-2005 )
dsscentral dot net

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Don't download anything you don't know from DSScetnral because there are files that kills your receiver. Check your email, I sent you the latest autoroll file for your 2700, follow the instructions. Keep the autoroll file for yourself, don't share it. Enjoy!!

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 16
Beat_this what is the new autofile you have? Send it to me at laxey34@yahoo.com

new new new guy
Unregistered guest
when im setteing up my box is the only thing i need is this X-87BL_051213_140_au_api.zip
or do i need to install that and some sort of n2 file(please name file)

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Yes, the only file you need for your receiver is the newest version of Autoroll file for your pansat 2700A, don't download your files from Dsscentral as it is not safe enough, go to www.dsstester,com and download from there.

Good luck!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1039
There is NO difference downloading from dsscentral or dsstester...Pansat bins are originated at future-fta usually but ocassionally BL will release them at dsscentral first, before any other site..so one site is NOT more safe than another when posting the same bins..Dsstester does not have their own coders, and neither does dsscentral, except for some channel list writers..

To say dsscentral is not safe is NOT true, they use the same safety measure as any and all other sites..

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 85
you're a fcuking retard thrill....don't listen to this fruittart..dsscentral spams off your email, I know first hand...so when you start getting those junk emails, you can fcuking thank thill and his butt-buddies...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 224
Hey Imposter: Your game is up, why not give it a rest? There are people who still come here looking for help, I personally don`t have many answers for them, but I am learning, despite UR infintile disruptions. Why, when I think of you seeking help, does Dr. Kevorkian lead the list????

Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 3
From the post that i have seen hitch it looks
to me that you are one of the trouble makers
so just get lose and grow up.the only thing that
you have learned was to bash people with your
friend thill, the many post you and your friends
are making can make anyone sick.CREEP

adilson
Unregistered guest
Beat_This i've installed that bin and the box isn't rebooting itself but my channels are still jumping around

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
Keys are going to change so leave the 140 bin on it..it will autoroll with the new keys and possibly correct the channel jumping..

adilson
Unregistered guest
the autorol came on today , but no change when it comes to the channels jumping around

Gold Member

Post Number: 1108
There was NO key change today..so keys should NOT have rolled today..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1114
Yes there was for bev at 8pm est.

GO GET HIM MAPLE
Unregistered guest
Thats right Maple leaf U put Thill in is
spot under your feet...Fvcking fruitcake...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1111
I see there was a Bev key change at 2300 hours, but if there was one earlier (8:00 PM) and U knew about it (as U stated at 10:47 PM post),then wouldn't the intelligent and helpful thing to do , would be to have posted the NEW keys,which U could have gotten directly from your receiver or any Dss site..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1112
Just wondering what is your intent and purpose here?..if its NOT to help (like not posting known new keys), then its to hurt and hinder the members here..(by either being a FCC mole or one of the troublemakers)

I believe the Richard Young, Maple Leaf, Analman are the same person, as posted here earlier by a MOD here..cause ONLY a mod would know of Richard Young (old timer regular who allegedly left here a couple years ago)and the IP of all 3 of them..all being the same...that is one of the tools available to most mods,the nicks of all people who use a specific IP,which is specific to a particular computer and logged by all internet sites..

Gella9052004
Unregistered guest
i guess no one has the new keys for nag2 (or some people do but don't want to give it to us people who r depending on them as_ Holes)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1116
The latest keys are in the NEW KEYS thread!...DN has not changed since 12-15 and Bev changed last night!...I posted them, as I ALWAYS do whenever there is any key changes!...Maple Leaf does NOT post them, but I do!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1117
thill1951
Gold Member

There was 2 key changes last night for Bev. I didn't post them because I didn't want to take your job away. And like I told you before, I don't use aliases like you.

And you keep biting the hand that feeds you and you're not going to get fed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1117
1..aliases has nothing to do with posting keys

2..so what if there were 2 changes,still post them!

3..it is nobody's job, its what DSS forums are intended for, to SHARE info!

4..U do NOT feed me anything but BS here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1122
Thank you so much thill-lk for that info.

4. AND ARE YOU SURE?????

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 49
Thill, every day is the same garbage with you.
Please, Please, Please go away and stop being
such a misserable person.

Gella905
Unregistered guest
we'll the keys that r posted r not working for my 2500a pansat reciever they were but not since last night any one got any new keys other than AF & FE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us