BL IS A VANDAL GOOK, BOYCOT PANSTA/FUTUREFTA

BLACKLISP SUX
Unregistered guest
ALL CROOKS, MALICIOUSLY VANDALIZING OTHERS PROPERTY! ALREADY WRITING ILLEGAL SOFTWARE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY JUST HOW TRUSTWORTHY DO YOU THINK THIS CREEP IS

CRACK DOWN ON THIS STUPID GOOK AND ANYONE WHO KISSES HIS YELLO AZZ...

@ BUD
Unregistered guest
@ bud slow down explain what U are talking
about!!!!!!!

clone
Unregistered guest
Why don't you go complain to your clone retailer you stupid $ucK...what bin do you use to watch tv...if your FCUKING stupid enough to use his bins knowing you have a clone you deserve what you got because of you stupidity...go subscribe since you don't know any better you stupid $ucK..

Flush it
Unregistered guest
you speak like some low class profane punk.

surely you could have expressed yourself in a more civil manner, or come to think of it, perhaps not.

Anonymous

FTA is for TRUE FTA channels....the warranty is void once U upload ANY bin to it...BL writes bins to steal/borrow Bev and Charlie signals...use of the bins is illegal and voids the warranty..if his bins kills clones,don't complain...cause he told everyone that ALL his bins will do that...thats his perogative, since its his bins...nobody is telling U to steal signals or use his bin..if U're so worried about your receiver,then stick to TRUE FTA..U are either very retarded or plain stupid..U steal signals,using FREE bins written by a man who wrote them and told U ahead of time then would harm clone receivers, and then U complain..U're a joke!...next time STFU and write your own codes/bins or don't steal signals..

BLACKLISP SUX
Unregistered guest
another Blacklist brown-noser

anyone willfully damaging other peoples property is a crime whether it is within a legal realm or not, virus law precedents are a good example.

this yellow nipper POS theif and vandal is malciously destroying other peoples personal property for personal gain and willful intent, that is illegal, exponentially mopre so than simply hacking TV.

what don't you get about this bozos, he is a criminal, through and through

he lies as to the reasoning for his clone kills and how Pansat's R&D and time spent with Pansat provides him with support, this is BS, Pansat would be sued by Charlie and Bev if this were true, he makes a buck off anyone that buys from him or his sites, the boxes HE wants to sell you and HE wants you to use

he is the front guy, the fall guy, the DSS whipping boy, laughing stock, or there would be no such thing as "clone safe" bins. The same guys that fixes his malicious code could make them just as eadily, he is not the only game in town like everyone thinks, just the biggest crook with the highest profile making him a huge target when they nail him, not if

the malicious code will be more of his downfall by international law than hacking anything, this is the issue here.

He is the yellow little spinless coward stealing your hubcaps while claiming he is fixing your car!

Malicious vandalizing criminals for profit like this don't deserve any respect. Boycot every clone kill that ruins legit boxes too I say.

Use clone safe bins only, they heat up less without the additional code kill routines and are vlessed by more ethical authors than this mean spirited gook.

braudelind
Unregistered guest
Well, if you had spent as much energy j-tagging your receiver as you have on this tirade, you would have been stealing signals again for months.
The reality is that you read or should have read that this bin would kill your clone. My clone died because I did not know it was a clone, but I don't blame anyone but myself because no one forced me to install the bin. I did it myself and I take responsibility. But in America, you have lots of company. There when a man puts a cigarette in his mouth, its the cigarette makers fault. When a drug addict snorts drugs, its society's fault. When a murderer steals a gun and kills some poor hard working soul to steal his money, its the gun makers fault and when a drunk without a license gets behind the wheel of an unregistered, uninsured car and kills a couple and their child who were coming home from church is not his fault either. Yes, I see where you are coming from. Clearly, its got to be someone else's fault that you destroyed your receiver. Just wait for your next welfare check, you can buy another one.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 229
Hey braudelind; What kind of nick is that? Speaking of tirades, first register, then talk the talk, yea go on record. Unregistered means unreliable or unsubstantiated!!!!(hiding)

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
"There when a man puts a cigarette in his mouth, its the cigarette makers fault."
-BL would have it burn your lip if it wasn't his brand.

"When a drug addict snorts drugs, its society's fault."
-No, BL is the pusher providing poisoned food to the hobby.

When a murderer steals a gun and kills some poor hard working soul to steal his money, its the gun makers fault, and when a drunk without a license gets behind the wheel of an unregistered, uninsured car and kills a couple and their child who were coming home from church is not his fault either. "

-you're getting boring with bulls1t, Black list would rig the car if it wan't the make he wanted you to buy.

Don't get sophist on me, you draw poor analogies to mask lies. Why shamlessly lie then insult someone socio economic disposition. You have issues, I'd hate to be a girly boy like you, no wonder you are brave hiding behind anonimity as this gentleman also indicates.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1056
Thehitch

You mean thill's BITCHMAID!!!!

You don't tell any one here to register. Take your advice to dsstester and go away.

thill you better rein him in.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1044
ML...U don't tell anyone here ANYTHING..U are a complete LOSER and a NOBODY!...get a life and mind your own business..the newbies , the posters don't care about U cause U help nobody..people come here for guidance and help...NOT to listen to U and your chimp family..

I think U and your chimps should all be ignored since U bring NOTHING to the table here but your BS punk remarks!..U don't exist,except in your own minds!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1065
Well, make good on your threat and leave.

You and your cronies back here sucking up. I never left. You're the one that did. Now you're back groveling for friends. Can't get any so you brought them with you. Even THEBITCH is back too.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 235
Hey mabel grief, STFU you loser. Why don`t you go to Fla. City with your twin sister(fake thill) and we`ll all get together... Oh, Im sorry I can`t talk to a Gold Member that way can I, yes I can, cause in your case its "FOOLS GOLD"..ROTFLMAO.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 297
I don't know who anonymous that posted on Sunday 12/11/05 @ 8:34Am is but he hit the nail on the head, anyone that complains because there clone got fried by a bin should read that post, it tells the truth.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 318
I agree with you slo_hand2. I think it is the best post in months.

Dr. Chen
Unregistered guest
I do not think anyone should write bad codes to damage other peoples receivers so I tend to lean towards the other guys who say writing bad code is a no-no.

Too many kiss Blacklist azz who is making these bad codes.

Silver Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 107
Read this entire post before replying

What:
Writting bad codes is wrong - I agree... but when you tell people your code will kill clones or have some sort of impact IF YOU USE IT ON SPECIFIC HARDWARE, (following me?)... it is the people whom download such compiled code that should make sure their ird is not a clone... so being themselves ultimately responsible for their own piece of equipment and what they "DO" with it... comprende amigo?

Cause: It's all lack of information.
A few will never understand their role in self conservation, fall in denial automatically blaming the "code writter" for their misfortune... too bad isn't it?... there's no fix for one's hackless actions, but live with regret and frustation... like the guy trying to find the "Any Key" in his keyboard.

Conclusion:
So writting bad codes is, theorically, WRONG only if you fail to warn potential users of its side effects. Unfortunately, people download files without reading the "small print" and some web sites actually omit the warnings, so those people are even more unfortunate. Whos to blame? Code writer??? Well, a code writer can't control the "spread" of their original file... can he/she?
ei.: If I post a piece of software on my own site with all my warnings and YOU download it and post it on some other site without my warnings, someone downloading from that other site will not be aware of my warnings.
No matter who the writer is therefore quit calling others "Blacklist brown nose" - this is NOT about Blacklist at all ... I'm not protecting BL's integrity... My point of view is based on common sense.

Solution: Make an informed decision...
Lets stop bashing eachother and move on... there are many noobies out there needing orientation and if you take your time to educate them on how to use these irds & bins, there will soon be no more complains of broken irds!!!

Of course... all that is in a perfect world so..

Enjoy your Hollidays safely.

PS.: Seems like OLN is back on Echo8 as a TEST

IBM
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us