BIN FROM D***TOWN IS IT A GOOD ONE?

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 26
FOUND THIS BIN AND WONDER IF IT IS GOOD!

Fortec lifetime ultra
DishTown.c*m-261-pantec-pansat-fortec-clone-fix-Dec-20Dec 20, 2005
This above file works for the following receivers:Fortec ultra, Pansat 2500A Original and Clone, Pansat 3000 Clone, Pantec Ultra, Multi Star,Forsat 2500 Ultra, Smart wave 2500A

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Can we put it along 282 and 256 bins?

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
no do a factory flash then flash with only one of the bins. 282 is fortec bin cant change the key the 256 pansat bin you can manualy change the key when you have to

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I understand that! What I mean is: I know 282t3 bin is a good bin for fortec ultra and also 256t or 256c (pansat)are also good bins to use in a fortec. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried the bin d***town 261 fronm the website above and can we add it to the list of good bin files that can be run on fortc ultra safely.

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
gotya that i cant say theres people using the 260 from dishtown with no problems. 261 prob safe just read around alittle try a google search if its bad somebody will have wrote a post on it some were

Anonymous

i have the dishtown 261 works well last three bins from there they have echostar package. very nice automaticallly groups channels when have 110 and 119 very nice

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1162
That 261 bin is highly recommended!,...safe for clones and new Ultra's too...!I have heard of many using it with NO problems!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us