Lost channels?

Fair&Balanced
Unregistered guest
Fox News isn't coming in again over here. Any other channels with this problem? Seems to usually happen before a key change.

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 25
DN has changed keys for these channels till the next key roll you will not get these channels till you input the inactive key.However doing that you will lose the other ones

Username: Ann2668

Post Number: 3
Any Romanian Channels Solution.Help me.

Fair&Balanced
Unregistered guest
Other ones? There are other channels besides Fox News? Is there a way to get Fox News? Who cares about losing the other channels?

Username: Reds

MISS., ONT CANADA

Post Number: 1
NEW TO THE GAME-- I HAVE A PANSAT 2700A RECEIVER
PROGRAMMED BY AN OUTSIDER.LOST ALL 110 & 119 NEED TO KNOW HOW TO RE-PROGRAMMED!!!PLEASE!

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 95
ROY - you had a bin installed and lost all channels?

Try a blind scan for each bird.

Bronze Member
Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 17
ESPN ALSO.. DOWN.. SEEMS LIKE HAPPENS SAME ORDER

Anonymous

So is there a way to get Fox News and ESPN back whether we loose the others or not? In theory if you have to input new keys to get Fox News and ESPN while loosing everything else, couldn't you just put the other N2 keys back in when you want to watch something else?

Or is it simply the case that no one knows the keys necessary for Fox News and ESPN?

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 28
I am getting all channels...i am using the latest bin 140 for pansat 2700...what bin are you using

Ajdin__AkA__Ado
Unregistered guest
Hi. Does anyone know how to put the keys on your reciever ? Do you do it through the computer or is it on the reciever ?

Anonymous

256t bin for Pansat 2500. No Fox News or ESPN. Still getting PPV and other channels.

Ajdin__AkA__Ado
Unregistered guest
I tryied to download channels or satellites and it shows the programs all of them but i cant see them it says scrambled or bad channel what should i do ? I still dont know how to get the keys in the reciever... HELP ?? Please.....
Thank you.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us