Which receiver to buy?

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 40
I am new to all of this, so any help is much appreciated. I am in Los Angeles CA. and looking to buy a receiver, can someone please tell me which receiver to buy and from where? what's an average price I should be paying and how to get the support files? Thanks in advance.

Username: Erichu10

Los Angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 8
VIEWSAT VS2000 PLATINUM Delevery $160 or pick it up $150

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 42
pantec it's cheap and just as good as the rest.

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
viewsat platinum

anonymously yours
Unregistered guest
The most important thing right now is support. The viewsat and pansats have the best support at this moment. I would pay the extra $$.

good deal
Unregistered guest
I can get a new lifetime ultra 130 dollars can.
Is this a good buy for living in Toronto Can.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
hey guy im in toronto too can u tell me the location and phone # of the store

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
the most important thing is that u dont get f over like i did, i bought a viewsat for $265cdn when the price was really $216 these satilite guys trying to trick u into buying these expensive recivers when u can get something like a pantec 4 $100 that will give u the same results.

Anonymous

DON'T buy a Fortec, Any Fortec!!!

Great quality recievers, but as of late, absolutely no support anymore!!!

I have one, and it's not good knowing that there are folks out there setting up bins to kill them.
It works for know but I not sure for how long?

Just look around and read, you'll see what I mean

Pansat3000 is best
Unregistered guest
Pansat 3000 clone, faster with more memory, runs anything the latest original 2500a will too, and cheap, cheap, cheap... for the limited time we may have with them if DN gets smart and starts autorolling N2 faster... most are around $175 Canadian... don't be fooled into paying any more unless you can afford to.

Anonymous

The pansat3000 is a piece of fcuking shiite...don't let this fcuking idiot try to tell you anything different...get yourself a viewsat you will be plenty happy...to the fa99ot above me...go find your mom in the alleys..her belly is getting full...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 67
I can only say anything about what I have experience with...
Pansat 2700A - for the money works great and has a lot of support and tons of forums talking about it. The new Pansat 2700E is the same except has no CH3/4 switch no RF output to TV or local antenna input in the back.
Although the 2700W looks "cheap" outside let me say that flashing a 2700E w/ a 2700A bin works just the same.
Pansat 3000 looks nice but the official pansat web site doesn't mention anything so I think is just a clone... seems nice by its description and what they claim... N2 support etc... I'm not sure it autorolls... it only says you can ENTER the keys via the remote. thats all. So if someone owns one please share.
Pansat 2700A/E going for about US$150.00 free shipping on eBay lately.
Don't buy the 2500 ... support might go away soon.. 2500 model is no longer in production since April, 2005.

PANSAT 2700E (BACK)
Upload

PANSAT 2700A (BACK)
Upload

IBM

Post Number: 9
Like I said before VIEWSAT VS2000 PLATINUM is the best receiver. If you live in Los Angeles you can deal with this around $140. I paid $150

John-Ann
Unregistered guest
U can buy the Lifetime Ultra at 1949 Kennedy Rd
Unit#3 (416)-7650528 ask for Shirak.....ROTF
open on Sat from 12-to-3

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 965
Ariza is offering an upgrade from 400/500 to 750 for their units go to their website for details if interested.

John-Ann
Unregistered guest
I just came back from Kennedy Rd....I got my
Lifetime Ultra receiver for 130.00 dollars.can

-Also they many other types of receivers....
Good price for all types of receivers......ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 41
@Eric Hu...Where in LA are those available?

Post Number: 10
Which City do you live? call me 626-272-4947 if you want to pick it up I can deal with you $140.00

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 996
Were you crazy enough to call that number??? LOL.

king x
Unregistered guest
can anyboby tell me which receiver is better pansat2500a or 2700a.=thxs

Username: Phantomofforum

Post Number: 6
@king x- read second post in this thread, you`ll agree with " value is remembered, long after price is forgotten".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us