FTA Reciever

Anonymous

Whats the best reciever to buy? Cools*t, Pans*t?

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
c00Ls@t is the better receiver,But both do the job.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 174
Dreambox or for a little less cash - Viewsat.

Anonymous

should i buy c**lsat pro 4000 now or wait for the 5000 to come out?

Anonymous

too many recievers what one do I buy???????? easiest to setup

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Go with c00ls@t it's easy to set up, but V1ews@t is a much nicer system , it's all good in the hood!!

Anonymous

My Fortec Star is not responding to Remote Control. The controls on the receivers are working fine but remote won't work. I know while trying to pull the cable I had a static shock and since then it stop responding to remote. Please any help will be appreciated.. Thanks

Username: Hotmail

Post Number: 7
The cheaper, the better. Anyway we don't expect the receiver lasts forever, because the technology change so fast.

One of my friends brought a receive from China, and only costs $25, and he is also enjoying the same TV programs like me.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 489
@Hot Mail

You get what you pay for, as the saying goes, you can get a $75-100 cheap clone here, BUT just look at the forum and see how many people who bought those cheap receivers are now CANNOT find any support for them, they are always the last ones to release anything.

satlover
Unregistered guest
support & support ...
I like pansat for quick solutions (so many people using it, easy to get the fix, file) and very easy to edit, change & add channel. I like viewsat for epg.

With many friends I knew (with many types of receivers), we think pansat is better.

Username: Gopenl

Post Number: 3
can a fta receiver capable of decoding conax be used to receive dish tv from nss6. please suggest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us