Getting Video on Microwave Oven Now

OJ Simpson
Unregistered guest
My FTA receiver wasn't working (freezing) so I thought I'd warm it up. I got the jumper cables out and hooked up a 12 Volt battery from my tractor. Once I connected them to my FTA the sparks flew and knocked me back into the TV tube where it exploded as my head hit hard. I swung around so hard I knocked over a vase onto the porch which fell killing my 5 hounds underneath.

we... the FTA still don't work and the TV is gone but I see two teddybears skating backwards on a peanutbutter sandwich in my microwave now.

Homer J Simpson
Unregistered guest
No, no, no...thats all wrong, I thinked you switched the wires around, instead of a 12 volt, next time use a 36 volt. YEESH..idiot, next time think, use a 36....

Cletis
Unregistered guest
Dangit......yall a bunch of rednekcs.......yer sposed to piss all over your dog while tickling his balls and pointin at the tele and then shell work maty fine....

Username: The_kneegrow

Post Number: 10
@OJ Simpson...I found your wife under my bed, and I thought she was a chink, so I pissed and shiite on her and she tried to eat it...WTF is wrong with you people?..ROTF

Astroturf
Unregistered guest
you talk like a poor eccuse for a human being and have the balls to ask what is wrong with us

what a creep...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us