IS N2 HACK A TRUE N2 HACK???

Anonymous

Got this from future-fta.com

Cut & Paste
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Borrowing from the still active N1 stream to pull the continuously changing Control Words and plugging them back into the now 'black' N2 channels is hardly an N2 hack....this is nothing but an enhanced N1 emulation trick.

When the N2 conversion is complete and the N1 data stream is completely turned off there will be no way to decrypt the control words without a dump of a Nagravision 2 conditional access module (card or chip-on-board).

Free to No-Where is hardly a viable solution to N2. I predict card cloning will be the only viable solution, and that won't happen until after the new cards are dumped......and of course that won't happen unless some major industrial
espionage happens like last time.

There is no hack for any N2 smart card anywhere in the world but while the upgrade is being performed and both N1 and N2 coexist it is possible to 'fool' your receiver and substitute the control word using an N1 based device.

Try this with an older receiver (Baker series, 2000, 3000 and 4000 series).....Load a Rom 2 card with a subscription bin....set your receiver to a fully working N1 channel....then set your receiver to 'black/muted' N2 channel....use the

Recall button on the remote a few times.....eventually the receiver will glitch and the N2 channel will come through for a few seconds....

In an upcoming receiver firmware upgrade which will be released when the N1 stream is retired, a number of routines will be executed to validate the presence of a genuine smart card and its embedded software. The receiver will disable itself

(subject to a hard reset) if an emulator or an invalid smart card is used. This should make 'testing' a frustrating nightmare.....

Channel Tiers on N2 cards are only pre-enabled for 4-6 weeks in advance.....DeSub Blockers or the practice of subscribing then canceling while storing your receiver for a couple of months won't work.

Without a dump of an active N2 smart card it is impossible for any receiver including a generic MPEG-2 receiver (like a FTA unit) to emulate and decrypt the data stream with any kind of reliability.....

FYI......Reverse DCT does work with conditional-access-limited MPEG-2 data but it takes about 30 seconds to rebuild a group of pictures that are inter-frame related....this technique would work with any so-called 'encoded' MPEG-2 video

since the art is not Control Word based but it is slow since it is based on macroblock regrouping. It is completely ridiculous to suggest that any device other than a valid N2 smart card is capable of decrypting the N2 data stream....unless such a claim is supported by evidence or some reasonable basis.....a concert of anecdotal claims such as those purported on various chat forums hardly qualifies.

I've stated previously that the present so-called N2 hack is nothing more than a revised N1 emulation technique whereby the control words are being borrowed. I provided a real world test that anyone can conduct to confirm my statements. This is precisely the trick....and its nothing short of a scam to suggest otherwise.

The only lost souls 'pushing' free to air receivers are rogue dealers trying to unload a bunch of soon to be obsolete inventory on a bunch of misinformed consumers who are 5 years late for the party....which has now ended.

Username: Richie66

Netherlands

Post Number: 3
If that is true explain to me why am I wathing PPV in N2????? here in europe they change there N1 to N2 almost a year ago??????

Gr
Richie

N2 is open rom101 and is is not a hoax.
The story above here comes from the N2 it self to scar people off.

Anonymous

No S_it I've seen this post here by LK? (maybe, who knows)? and at several others sites!!! Screw cutting and pasting this again people, please...

n2 not hacked
Unregistered guest
I don't think that the n2 in europe is the same as the n2 thats in north america so as far as n2 been hacked in NA we'll have to wait and see.

del sol
Unregistered guest
is there a new auto roll for the ultra life time

i am only getting a few channels

Anonymous

You're not the only one that having this problem. Charlie just hit so all FTA's are experience this now. No P0rn, no PPV, PPV sport, who knows what else.

Anonymous

Hey, The Sun...We're all in the same boat, or haven't you read the latest posts? N2 went down today for everybody!

del sol
Unregistered guest
ok that makes me feel better

is there a fix out there

LK
Unregistered guest
Latest news: Sept. 13 2005
The Nagra2 FTA Hack goes down At about 2:00 pm EST today all free-to-air Nagra 2 channels went down. according to popular belief the po*
rn channels went through a key that was changed on those channels on Aug 30-ish,Now the rest of the Nagra 2 channels have began using the same key (which is not decoded or available like the old N1 keys), which are not working with FTA receivers. The test is now on, to see how fast they can fix this (or update the key change) some are saying "end of days" others are saying "end of today" we will see as the whole world is watching now.

POINT BLANK
Unregistered guest
GAME OVER WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRUE FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 41
Hey Blank why you even bother posting

Anonymous

Charlie propaganda! Maybe the real game has just begun sucker! Time shall tell eh?

Netherlands

Post Number: 4
My dad lives in CA still watching everything incl. the PPV with his DB500, People if you have the right software then you still have picture.

N2 in Europe is the same as in the US, N2 came from the US and I have still watching all the PPV, sport, on this site in N2 signal.

Gr
Richie

LK
Unregistered guest
No more fix for fta... sorry guys...

Soung Hi Young Dong Fong
Unregistered guest
OOO WTF man!!!! wasted all my money on the reciever i just got today!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Lk I think personally you don't know anything about the Hack of rom 101 you try to act really big that it is coming from yourself please stop trying to piss people off at this form and Anonymous same to you.

LK
Unregistered guest
Cannot write a bin without the keys or access to the keys..and the coders don't have any way to get the N2 keys ....and this alogrithm story is pure BS to buy time for the coders who don't have a clue what to do now...sorry,but I believe FTA and N2 are dead in the water..Plastic is the future..

Dishnet has changed all channels to N2 keys now...previously they were N1 keys (except for po*rn, some sports and few others which were N2 keys,thats why U couldn't get them)...U could get most of the channels cause they were N1 keys,but NOT now...everything is N2 keys,which requires a dump which hasn't been done by anyone yet..

BTW...rom101 hack is dying,not working for most know after paying big $$$$...there was never a dump!...U need to undertand many things obviously..

and the Dreambox is NOT a hack...its card sharing,like file or sub sharing!

LK
Unregistered guest
giver
Honoured Guest Join Date: Jul 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,so much for "coders only need emm/ecm" stuff,they simply won't respond because they can't,they'd be embarrased they can't support their products without a "magic" release.
This was said before:they have nothing and it shows,now more than ever.
Their chance is now,that keys have entered the stream and are available,but them coders "don't have emm/ecm" to begin with.
Their excuse is "they change the algo",which is also BS,only a way to "make time" while they wait for a saviour to pop up from nowhere.
Even when people know 'n2 is in the bag",and in fact have it all going,it don't seem to apply to FTA makers.
They can't support their product anymore,they'd have to pay BIG bucks for dump to do this.
And they are NOT doing it.

LockSmith
Unregistered guest
Not suggesting that this may be easy but how hard is it to get the new keys? What would have to been done? How was n1 keys available?

LK
Unregistered guest
New N2 keys are like cracking DTV cards..

LockSmith
Unregistered guest
If n2 has been hacked in europe for over a year now then its only a matter of time

Anonymous

boy... really hard to get straight answers here.....was just at tiki..some guy says it's now working on dvb cards....what is the truth?

Digi68
Unregistered guest
Hi Richard Hart, if you can watching all PPV, can you send us the keys. Thanks

LockSmith
Unregistered guest
I think he's full of crap!

Netherlands

Post Number: 6
I think he's full of crap!

You want me send you a picture of all the PPV I receive? N2 is still open you have to have the AU key otherwise NO picture. You can find it at many sites but you have to know where I don't give keys or illegal files away you have to get it your self. Files in europe for N2 works allso in the usa, so long you have the right Images, Config and AU keys. I have a DB 7000 and my dad has a DB 500
which I personally reprogram the Images with the right config and keys. I use flashwizard pro (ftp)
is fast and never fails me.

Gr
Richie

Prove it!
Unregistered guest
Whats the link CLAY???

LK
Unregistered guest
yeah I can send U a picture of PPV too...from my sub card!

Netherlands

Post Number: 7
That is correct LockSmith

==If n2 has been hacked in europe for over a year ==now then its only a matter of time

Last year N2 was hacked but not for the public just a few weeks ago N2 Rom101 was given to the public The N2rom101 had some flaws at this moment in Europe people are watching PPV in N2 with the same keys what the USA are using with the RIGHT Images, Config and AU keys you will get picture in the USA, but who cares about picture now we need to pay attention to the rom102 and 103.

Gr
Richie

Anonymous

SCAMMER!!!!!!!

Prove it!
Unregistered guest
Why does he not post the link?? I know CUZ HE IS FULL OF 5HIT!!!

Netherlands

Post Number: 8
yeah I can send U a picture of PPV too...from my sub card!

posted by LK
=Ok life video???? I can show you all the ppv in =real time with a webcam????

no problem for me I even change the channel for you PPV2?? or perhaps PPV3?? 4 or 5.

posted by Anonymous
SCAMMER!!!!!!!

Child???? NO childeren here please :-)

Anonymous

You the man CLAY!! Tell them the truth!!!

Anonymous

2500 file been released!! Apprentely it works!! Source unknown.

Netherlands

Post Number: 9
Was nice chatting with you people I gone watch the
The Aviator now ON PPV!!!!

LK what kind of box do you have a DB??? if yes I can
mail you the site for the right files and keys but only through PM.

Gr
Richie

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can find the new file and if it works??

Anonymous

can I use the new bin file of 2500 for my ps 2700???? any one please tell me. thanks.

Anonymous

there is a n2 release for the pansat 2700s. You may find the file at dsstester.c0m

Need file!
Unregistered guest
Does any have a file for digiwave7000?

Username: Wed011202

Post Number: 2
goto dsscentral net and latest files for Pansan N2 files. Works for new key after 09/13/05

DEL SOL
Unregistered guest
THE FILE # 279 FOR THE FTA ONLY ONPENS UP A FEW CHANNELS
ANY ONE HAVE A BETTER FILE FOR THE FORTEC

THANKS

DEL SOL
Unregistered guest
THE FILE # 279 FOR THE FTA ONLY ONPENS UP A FEW CHANNELS
ANY ONE HAVE A BETTER FILE FOR THE FORTEC

THANKS

F U LK
Unregistered guest
LK was dead wrong, they are all working again....

Anonymous

hello,

absolutely frustrated with all this technical jargon. Does anyone have the file for the fortec lifetime reciever so i can watch the international channels.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Just wanted to let you know that the rom101 will be released to the public soon. You will be able to program your own rom101 cards.

Where u Been
Unregistered guest
Just wanted to let you know that the rom101 will be released to the public soon. You will be able to program your own rom101 cards

the complete dump was released 2 weeks ago on a couple euro ftp servers

Where u Been
Unregistered guest
Just wanted to let you know that the rom101 will be released to the public soon. You will be able to program your own rom101 cards

the complete dump was released 2 weeks ago on a couple euro ftp servers

Anonymous

Thanks for the update

DVB MAN
Unregistered guest
WWW.PANTECDVB.COM IS A GOOD SITE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us