P4---is it real or not?

Username: Mtc2260

Post Number: 4
Having read the posts concerning P4toys, I couldn't ascertain whether there is a definite "yes, they are legit" or "no, they are a scam"

I read that LK was [still is?] a happy customer. If you are, could you please reply?

I took a leap of faith and placed an order...and now when I ask for a tracking number and other information, I get no reply.

Anybody that has placed an order with these people and have gotten results---or if they have been duped, feel free to reply.

{please, no bogus replies)

Bronze Member
Username: 3dmatrix

Post Number: 36
There is no P4/P5 fix or hack. When there is everyone will have it. I wish there was I miss the days of the old H and HU cards, unloopers and programmers.

Good Luck

Anonymous

p4TOYS = K Tanner scammer- stay away

Greyhound
Unregistered guest
Smith, what is your IQ? I hope it goes up a little, then the money will not have been wasted.

Bronze Member
Username: 3dmatrix

Post Number: 39
Smith I don't know if you have anyone you can team with but why not get a sub at least you will have TV.

Just a thought.

Username: Hjmcduck

Canada

Post Number: 10
P4 toys are Scammers. period.....

BAD BOY
Unregistered guest
Jesus FU@KEN a Christ, what the FU@K is wrong with you SMITH? you gotta to be kidding me? when you said you took a leap of faith, how about a leap of MORON!!!!!!!!!Gosh, you are one DUMB MOTHERFU@KER I've ever seen in my entire life. With all the FU@KEN warnings over the years, and you still didn't get it. With all hungers going on around the FU@KEN worlds, you went and pissed your money on those stinking SCAMMERS. If you were on of my kids, I would hang your STUPID AZZ upside down and pour tobasco sauce down on your nose, for been such a RETARDED!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
I am a happy customer Smith. I am using a P4 card and watching it right now. Can I hook ya up with a little free Davetv. Just send me lots of money right now and I will send you everything you need. SendLKyourcash@yeranidiot.com Now write it down quick and get out your wallet!

P.S. This is not the real LK. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us