Pansat 3000 Fix?

Unregistered guest
I know the 3000 is a clone but does anyone have any idea if it is a clone of a pansat 2500 or 2500a? If so, which one of the patches released should i try.

All help is Appreciated.

Oh no sell it
Unregistered guest
SEll those FTA"S before there worthless
please

Unregistered guest
Can some1 please explain why i should sell the pansat. I bought it for 150$ CDN. I f i was paying to watch the channels i di i would have paid more than 150. I practically paid it off. I just want to know if i can stretch my Pansat 3000 more. if i can't then i will look for another solution.
Thank you!

Unregistered guest
Can some1 please explain why i should sell the pansat. I bought it for 150$ CDN. If i was paying to watch the channels i did watch i would have paid more than 150. I practically paid it off in a month. I just want to know if i can stretch my Pansat 3000 more. if i can't then i will look for another solution.
Thank you!

im sorry but
Unregistered guest
SEll sell sell be worthless in a month or so

Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

downloads section
Unregistered guest
Pansat J-tag source public release. v1.0
For Pansat Latest files please visit us at :
[link removed]
File Support by Blacklist

Hardware requirments
----------------------------------------------
1. ST-20 Jtag hardware.
2. LPT-1 Port or USB connection port.

Software Requirments
1. 5518_Burner_fta v1.0
2. Compatible XP/WIN/Linux/ Only.

How to use:

1. Connect Hardware PC to Receiver.
2. J-tag wire to receiver Jtag Port (NOT RS232 PORT)
3. Unzip the file in C:/Directory
4. Go to Start then press Run.
5. Type CMD in Run directory then press Enter:
(It will apear Computer Information, and C:\Documents and setting\All User> in MS-DOS mode)
6. C:\Documents and setting\All User> <---- After All user type " CD.." then Enter.
7. It will apear C:\Documents and setting> After Documents and setting> type " CD.. " again.
(It will apear C:\ )
8. Then type "cd 5518_burner_fta" and press Enter
( It will apear C:\5518_burner_fta>)
9. Type "CD src" then Enter
(It will apear C:\5518_burner_fta\src>
10. Type "setenv" then enter
(It will apear c:\5518_burner_fta\src\stapidemo)
11. Type "cd.." once
(It will apear existing Direcrory (see Step 10)
12.Type cd Burner then press Enter
(It will apear c:\5518_burner_fta\src\burner>
13.Type "f"
You will be prompted :
* for the type of operation to perform :
1) Erase
2) Program
3) Verify
4) Exit
* Compitable board types Are :
1) EVAL-5500
2) EVALSTB3
--------------------
WARNING !!!!

Durring the operation DO NOT disconnect or unplug cables from receiver or hardware.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
[link removed]

Regards
Blacklist

http://www.dssmex.com/foros/showthread.php?s=8ce20a785f7ab92dd76505b69d67ff28&t= 2372

so so so sorry
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

Pansat 3000 Rules
Unregistered guest
Pansat 3000's are an offshore clone of the 2500a.

They are pretty well identical.

It is like comparing the original IBM to the IBM clones, everything is pretty much a clone these days in the PC world =) By definition, many brand names now are also clones of the original... =)

In PCs white box clones are better, in laptops brand names are better. In FTA, I dunno... they work the same(they use the exact same files)

So whether you use a Pansta 2500a or a clone 3000 it makes absolutely no difference as they are basically the same.

A buddy of mine in this much longer than me indicated the 3,000's are actually better but I am not sure why or where they may differ as the dealer told me they were the same. I guess one could easily enough research the specs.

Pansat 3000's work fine, just fine, never mind the doom and gloomers that work for some TV company or something acting like they are commissioned on discouraging FTA. Or the Pansat only dealers who want to kill clone competition. Lots of nuts and scammers amoung the general public. Research is key to knowing the difference if any.

I am sure Pansat and BL have no direct connection, understandibly and feel equally confident BL couldn't give a toss of whether it was a clone or original as the softcode is written chip specific. Beyond that, what differences could there possibly be? =)

AKER
Unregistered guest
all pansat suck just get u a REX-I FTA HAD MY FILES WORKING LONG BE4 ALL OTHERS FTA HAD THERES
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us