Seems Blacklist is going to wash his hands of the problem he created

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 17
Yesterday I posted in the forums in Blacklists site what happened to my pansat when I sintalled the bin Blacklist created. I made sure to point out that I had a GENUINE Pansat, which I bought from a well known dealer. I also pointed out that I checked for the tell-tale signs that I had a clone and didnt know it. So I wrote that my Pansat is totally dead, no lights, no knight rider, nothing, making a fix unlikely. Next thing I know i log on today and there are dozens of posts saying that the bin was good and that the pansats killed were just a rumor. Some even went so far as to accuse me of having a clone and buying from an unreputable dealer, without knowing ANY of the facts in my case. I was totally astonished at the level of fanaticism and outright hostility some of these posters showed. I mean, dont they read other forums??? It's posted everywhere that the bin was also a pansat killer, even in Al7bar!
From what I gathered in Blacklist's site, he is going to ignore this and pretend that ALL fried boxes are fakes. This is outrageous!

Anonymous

I'm really surprised you had this problem as I have reflashed my fta again with the bin today and everything is fine. Maybe like my point in the topic yesterday about the factory default bin might of caused a issue with the dead box, but thats my guess, but just wanted to say my fta is still working....

Anonymous

Where is this bin that was released today?!?! How come nobody is talking about it?!?!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us