Blacklist busted

bust me
Unregistered guest
Found this posted on another site. Makes sense to me. But who knows.

Here's what I read at another site (a korean site):

"Here is the late breaking news.The full truth about the clone/2500A kill file released by Blacklist.

This is a very interesting story to say the least but is the truth.

The globale tech coders made a file that they hoped would once and for all put a stop to the clone problem that has plagued Pansat which is owned/ran by Mr.***.

The problem is as the engineers pointed out Pansat 2500 a units had 3 chips used in them.

The early chips were low speed and the 2 newer were high speed.

The problem the coding engineers found was that the clone units Pantec also used a low speed chip as they were cheaper.

Now the thinking is that if they release this file it could in fact kill any Pansat 2500A that had a low speed chip in it.Which was all of there earlier released units.

The decision was made to go ahead and do it release the file and we will play it off if anything goes wrong.

Well in short plenty did go wrong just as the engineers ,Mr.*** and Blacklist knew what it would do and it did it.

So when it comes right down to it all 3 fully well knew that original Pansat owners would suffer and they just didn't give a crap.

Blacklist posted on his site that clone users had one more time.

when in fact clones and earlier Pansat2500a units owners had no time left.

Now this information was leaked in parts to me to keep the heat of the person telling it to me.I will not release there name but it is the truth and no matter how hard they have and will still yet try to say it is not so.The fact is the have been busted.

As I always say power to the people now you know do what you must email, call do what ever it takes to get Pansat attention or let them be like black bird a faded memory of something that was once good but went bad over money."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us