Nagra2 FTA Fixs here

chicago
Unregistered guest
coo*lsat is available
viewsat is available

Fortec may never come out with a fix

2500 fix will be out in a few days
2300 possibly tomorrow
2700 out already...do not use on a 2500,will kill it!
3500 out already

at future-fta (BlackList's site) the latest news is...

the other manufacturers are not happy letting out the 2500 fix so they cooked up a file to kill 2500s, people should wait for the BlackList 2500 fix

also Dishnet is already clone killing, and expect this N2 fix to be short lived..still long road to get long term working fix

BTW...the coo*lsat and pansat 2700 bins are at www.dsscommunity. com "File share FTA" area...for FREE, and no need to register..

COOLSAT4000_133p_20050902.zip
(size: 708.8 KB last modified: 09-02-2005 )
N1-N2 FIXED

X-87BL_050901_114_api.zip
(size: 354.2 KB last modified: 09-01-2005 )
N2 for Pansat 2700

ALSO [link removed] has all the N2 files for coo*lsat,viewsat,pansat 2700 and pansat 3500...U must register there ...its all FREE in their FTA File area

Also, beware of scammers in the future, they are everywhere...don't deal with anyplace unless your source is reliable..and time is on your side now, wait things out for cheaper prices and more reliability..no need to rush now that we KNOW factually, that there are BOTH plastic and FTA N2 hacks out and slowly being made public..

Username: Sorith61

Post Number: 1
Chicago,

Where can I download the COOLSAT4000_133p_20050902.zip

Thanks

Messiah88
Unregistered guest
I currently have Dish Network Right Now and was interested in all of this FTA business

Now I wanted to know if I can use the Dish Network Satillite Receiver that I currently own or am I going to have to buy A new one.

And also should I be thinking about buying and FTA reciever soo or should I wait a little longer for one to come out.

Oh and one more thing is there any tutorials on this or information about FTA's and everything else

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird and Pansat 2700 uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the back switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

Nikki Jam
Unregistered guest
Messiah88 - Just keeping paying for the service you have. Thats the best choice you can do, otherwise its just a cat and mouse game that will leave your wallet lighter than if you would have paid!

Bronze Member
Username: Shawshank

Post Number: 14
al7bar's server is do sh!tty man.

Anyways, there is a Techsat fix, anyone wanna try and confirm it?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 714
yes people beware use the original blacklist bin file dont fall for fakes.....if by chance you do load wrong file go back to factory settings.......or load original bin file..........peace jmill

Bronze Member
Username: Shawshank

Post Number: 15
Thanks a lot, where can I get Blacklist's files.

I have a Techsat Receiver, and there is a bin apparantly but I don't have any of the downloaders like ST Lemon 0.7 for my techsat.

I really need help flashing my Techsat Receiver with this file i got from Al7bar
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us