Archive through August 11, 2005

ToughTimes
Unregistered guest
A bit of info on Nagra & Nagravision for those interested in what we are up against.

http://www.pix.coolfreepage.com/id2.htm

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
Looks like late Sept., early Oct. for full Nagra 2 change over for Dishnet.

Dish Network winding up card swap to lock out piracy this summer. (June 14th, 2005)

Dish Network is on track for a completion of their full smart card swap by late summer of the year. Dish Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Echostar Communications Corp. is the United States second largest direct to home satellite provider, servicing over 11 million American homes. Last summer Dish Network introduced a new smart card, dubbed the "Nagra 2" or "Yellow Card" in their battle to curb their runaway piracy problem.

The new smart card is the second generation of conditional access security for Echostar's Dish Network, which has had a rampant piracy problem since 1998. A number of previous card revisions had been introduced, but they had not succeeded in putting a damper on the piracy problem.

In fact, a drama-packed civil court proceedings is still being fought in the United States. In it Echostar and Nagra allege that the Dish Network piracy problem was initiated on behest of News Corp., which ironically now holds controlling interest in Dish Network's competitor, Directv. The suit revolves around a former Directv pirate distributor, who Echostar alleges became an employees of News Corp.'s conditional access division, News Datacom and later was contracted to compromise the Nagra security system, which was still secure at the time despite News Datacom's version for Directv, which was hacked less than 6 months after their operation. Echostar further alleges that News Corp. was instrumental and provided financing to distribute the Echostar hack widely through the United States and Canada via a closed dealer network involving a small army of individuals that are also involved in the suit. It is this security breach which the new Dish Network smart card will patch.

In 2002, Dish Network began negotiations for the next generation of smart card security from Nagravision, a division of the Kudelski Group, which provides the conditional access security for many satellite television companies worldwide. The new smart card is rumoured to be a variant of the Nagra 2 smart card that has been secure in Europe for some time.

Dish Network has already begun the transition to their new smart card platform, slowly shutting down popular subscription channel blocks to subscribers using the older version card. This strategy has been used for some time as it prompts legitimate subscribers to contact the satellite company to request a new card.

The security swap out will mark the first time since 1997 that all North American satellite television companies have been piracy free. Directv Inc, the leading U.S. satellite direct to home provider has had no piracy problem since Early 2004 when they fully adopted their new conditional access platform.

This caused a large transition of piracy from the Directv system to the Dish Network system, nearly doubling their piracy problem overnight. This further exploded when pirates found a way to modify legal free to air satellite receivers to tune into the Dish Network signal subscription free. This caused significant concern as the sale of free to air receivers were much more difficult to enforce than traditional piracy devices.

Bell Expressvu, the leading Canadian satellite provider, which uses the same equipment and security as the Dish Network system, also recently reported that they expect a card swap completion by July 1, 2005.

Once the Dish security swap is complete, this will mark the end of more than a decade of satellite piracy problems in North America, which began in early 1995, shortly after the Directv DBS service was first launched in the summer of 1994.

Analysts speculate that the new smart card upgrade will cause a sudden surge in subscriber numbers once complete as tens of thousands of former pirates open their wallets to fill the entertainment void. The strategy was certainly successful for Directv, who saw record new subscriber counts shortly after adopting aggressive new anti-piracy measures in 2002.

The North American DTH market is high competitive and expensive to service with each service still struggling to maintain profitability as new subscriber acquisition costs and the costs of new satellites and uplink centers weigh heavily on their bottom line. Dish Network now has more than 9 satellites in orbit, with Directv following close behind with eight. Additionally, each service is expected to launch up to 6 more in the coming years to service the growing high definition market, which requires a great satellite capacity than standard definition channels. The latest entrant to the DTH power struggle, VOOM, folded earlier this year, unable to attract any significant subscriber numbers. Echostar quickly picked the bones clean, snapping up the VOOM satellite, orbital slot and high definition programming produced by VOOM.

As operational costs soar, it is clear that to ensure the survival of DTH satellite broadcasters, every subscriber counts and the satellite broadcaster must stay a step ahead in the years to come to avoid a repeat of earlier costly mistakes.

Any Dish Network subscribers that have not yet received their new smart card in the mail are urged to contact Dish Network as soon as possible at 1.800.333.DISH to prevent a total loss of their subscription programming. New Dish Network receivers purchased since last summer, should already contain the new smart card, which is yellow in color in comparison to the older blue colored one.

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Dishnet also has been giving many new subscribers the past year, their 'CARDLESS" receiver..and DTV is expected to follow that lead..Piracy days appear to be very numbered...even if N2 was hacked, or DTV, with cardless reciver it would be extremely difficult for the average hacker to get and hack those receivers...not like throwing a bin into a FTA or on to plastic.

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
I wonder if anyone would have or could lead me too, a schematic of a Cardless Receiver. TIA

there's always hope
Unregistered guest
whatever they said...just wait and see...there is no software out there is hacked free....like i said before, Microsoft tightest security software encrypted with 1024bit...got hacked within 2 days.

ToughTimes
Unregistered guest
With Bev almost completely switched and Dishnet not far behind... My guess is that a FREE Fix should be in our hands by Xmas. Nothing will be seen until a complete shift over is done. There's to many good coders out there, to keep them down for long. If Man made it...Then Coders can Hack It !

moose
Unregistered guest
those who've been with this hobby ever since the big dish days, know there's always light at the end of the tunnel....

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
Would make a Great Xmas Present.... I'm hearing a Nagra2 Fix for $400 big ones... Haven't seen it in action but there maybe some truth to this one.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 469
No public hack for n2 yet so be sure it's real before you spend $$$$$$$.

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
I agree Maple Leaf and I would also like to add that any E-mails anyone receives about the Sender having a Nagra 2 Fix is a SCAM.... Remember people SPAM = SCAM !!!

ToughTimes
Unregistered guest
Remember the Sign people.... "Please Don't Feed The Animals" !

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
Found this on another site.... Gives the dates (right after Sat #) of when the Channels will be moved to Nagra2 Stream.

Gone N2 Only:
312 MOMAX 119 0 MoreMax East
313 ACMAX 110 0 Actionmax
314 5-MAX 110 0 5-Starmax
323 SBYND 110 0 Showtime Beyond East
332 SUND 119 0 Sundance Channel East
333 FLIX 119 0 Flix East
352 SEDGE 119 0 Starz! Theater East
833 GLVSN 119 0 Galavision USA Este
859 CNNES 110 0 CNN en Espanol
862 PELIC 110 0 De Pelicula
870 HTV 110 0 HTV
872 MTVES 110 0 MTV Spanish

Current Schedule:
304 HBO2W 119 7/6 HBO 2 West
305 HBOFM 119 7/6 HBO Family East
307 HBOCY 110 7/6 HBO Comedy East
309 HBOLT 110 7/6 HBO Latino East
310 MAX-E 119 7/6 Cinemax East
311 MAX-W 119 7/6 Cinemax West
320 SHOTO 119 7/6 Showtime Too East
350 STARZ 119 7/6 Starz! East
351 STRZW 110 7/6 Starz! West
625 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
626 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
627 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
628 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
629 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
630 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
631 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
632 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
633 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
634 MLB 119 7/13 Major League Baseball
635 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
636 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
637 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
638 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
639 MLB 110,119 7/13 Major League Baseball
836 TMDOW 110 7/13 Telemondo Oeste
845 DISCE 110 7/13 Discovery Espanol
853 GOLTV 110 7/13 Gran Canal Latino
855 FSESP 110 7/13 Fox Sports World Espanol
865 CINEL 110 7/13 Cine Latino
159 SITV 119 7/20 Si TV
825 AZTCA 110 7/20 Azteca America
827 UNVSN 119 7/20 Univision Este
830 FTRAE 110 7/20 TeleFutura Este
831 FTRAW 110 7/20 TeleFutura Oeste
834 CENTR 110 7/20 CentroAmerica TV
841 TVCOL 110 7/20 TV Colombia
874 SITV 119 7/20 Viva Marachi
321 SHOCS 110 8/3 Showtime Showcase East
322 SHOEX 119 8/3 Showtime Extreme East
327 TMC-E 119 8/3 The Movie Channel East
328 TMCXE 119 8/3 The Movie Channel Xtra East
329 TMC-W 110 8/3 The Movie Channel West
330 TMCXW 110 8/3 The Movie Channel Xtra West
340 ENCOR 119 8/3 Encore East__________________

Anonymous

Just wait for those channels to be scrambled and that's it!

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
Still lots left though.... Major channels ..along with PPV should be last.

darkhours no more
Unregistered guest
nag2 is hacked but not yet released until all upgrade are done.

Username: Bekim

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 8
I hope when dish goes to N2 we dont have to climb the step ladder and take down our dishes and throw away our boxes. ;( Looks like we're all going to be legite dishnet customers soon.

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 9
I hope someone will brave the elements and make a hack for N2 and Irdeto 2.

my 2 cents
Unregistered guest
When DTV swapped cards in April 2004,DTV had the largest increase ever in history of new subscribers...and if I were to subscribe, it would be to DTV,not Dishnet...and I would try to share a subscription with my buds and family..put your roof dishes to use and save some monthly subscription bill money..

Ugrrrh
Unregistered guest
At least you have that option. Here in Canada it's ExpressVu or Star Choice... And both Suck Big Time !

chicago
Unregistered guest
U have another option,get some friends in US..

Kernel Panic
Unregistered guest
I am hoping that we can get a fix for this just like anyone else who is here in the forums. I just ran across this in my searching for answers, any opinions?
http://www.getseinfeld.net/

I got to that link via this site:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gfsd-hackers/2005-06/msg00003.html

chicago
Unregistered guest
getseinfeld site is a known scammer which has been exposed and posted at www.satscam.com

Kernel Panic
Unregistered guest
ahh, thank you for the info.
Had a feeling about that, as they where they only ones I had found claiming to have a fix.

N2_now
Unregistered guest
N2 bin for PANSAT 2500A is now available at: http://www.dscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&data base=fta%2edb

oh, it's should be dss...

it's cool!

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
so....is this the answer to our prayers?

chicago
Unregistered guest
no..its a useless file...does nothing!...it was uploaded/donated by a guest...dsscentral does not endorse it..

n2 is alive
Unregistered guest
funny posts here, but yes n-2 is hacked.

Anonymous

Has anyone tried the n2 bin for pansat 2500a? Does it work? If so can it be modified for 2300A?

Anonymous

He's right i'm running n2 on my db thanks to him and the others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
It's card sharing colin. But it's wide open for all xxx and ppv well everything.

Anonymous

what is db???

dream box receiver
Unregistered guest
-db stands 4 dream box
-a dream box is where Maple Leaf
-has got Firefly puzzy in his mouth
-yes the same puzzy i came in the other
night

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
Another one "bites the dust" MLB Baseball Package has gone to Nagra2. I need my "Baseball". :o)

Anonymous

N2 is ready for FTA Pansat 2500A. Go get it at dsscommunity.

Anonymous

what about the dream media ive been hearin about?

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
I've checked out DssCommunity and could find nothing that stated that the FTA Pansat 2500A would bring in all N2 channels. Maybe I missed something along the way but with such a great leap forward I would think that all the websites would be flooded with this great achievement.

CAT DOG
Unregistered guest
if DssCommunity was such a trustful site, they wouldn't play along with that stupid nagra2 (file) hoax.

LK
Unregistered guest
Good reputable sites

www.hashhu. com
[link removed]
www.satscam.com ..go to their LINKS
www.al7bar. tk
www.dsscentral. net

LK
Unregistered guest
Newbies...warning before embarking on FTA or any Free satellite TV expectations

Nagra2 is upon us. Black screens lay ahead. If you are considering buying an FTA receiver for the purpose of seeing Dish Network, your time is now limited to a couple of months or less. There is no receiver that currently has Nagra2 capability.

Bell ExpressVu, one of the two major providers that have been tested by FTA hobbyists, is now 100% secure with Nagra2 as of 7/15/05. Dish Network has at this time switched international channels, po*rn, and several premium movie channels to nagra2. Pay-per-view and the rest of the premium channels will be gone very soon. In the next few months, everything on Dish Network will be using the extremely secure Nagra2 encryption.

DirecTV is not and probably never will be hacked like in the old days. So don't expect to get free TV there.

There has been some optimistic talk from some insiders about a process called "Card Sharing" but all videos showing card sharing have been revealed to be fakes. If there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it is between the lines of the Pirate TV channel now being shown on Dish Network. The announcer claims that "Dish Network will be implementing new types of Electronic Countermeasures..." This suggests that perhaps DN is aware that hackers are working on solutions. But absolutely nothing credible has yet to come forward.

The reason I'm saying this now instead of a few months back is because the cost of purchasing a complete FTA system to be used with Dish Net no longer justifies what you would save over having a subscription. Nagra2 is now right around the corner and Nag-1 channels will soon be dropping off on a daily basis.

If you do buy FTA equipment at this time, it is advised to buy with the intention of viewing True free-to-air satellite TV. This consists of several network affiliates, international programming, and a handful of variety programming, news, and music channels.

I've been a respected member and moderator and administrator at many sites for many years now. These sites and its members are like family to me. That's why I don't want to see anyone get scammed by dealers with false promises. I'm laying the hard, ugly truth right out on the line so that people can make informed decisions.

MISS.Q
Unregistered guest
-Ok LK, this sounds good to me. Thank U.
Could U or do U know where I can get
"TRUE FREE-TO-AIR SATELLITE T.V.
programming. I was told that there
is about one thousand free-to-air-T.V.
channels for free.
-Also I ran across someone on the net
that was selling a program for $65.00
that was on a disc that also claimed
I could get one thousand channels on my
P.C. if I would buy his disc. Have U
heard of this or is this another scam!
-I live in Canada On,Toronto

LK
Unregistered guest
The disc is NOT going to get U 1000 channels..I believe that to be a TOTAL SCAM,and waste of money..U would need many many roof dishes to get anywhere near that many..For TRUE FTA info,go to www.al7bar. tk "Big Ugly" dish and "true FTA" sections...www.lyngsat. com lists which channels are 'FREE" on the various satellites..but most satellites only have a very limited "free" channel selection...most channels are "encrypted",not FREE..the more satellite dishes with motors,the more FREE unencrypted channels U can get..and the larger the dish,the more LNB's,and multiswitches ,the more FREE channels

ToughTimes
Unregistered guest
A note about the New So Called Nagra2 Fix :

Well...the only civilized thread I have read so far is posted below. All the others seem to have taken this "Rom'101 Clone Fix" straight to the Dump. One way or another there's "NO WAY" this Puppy is going to be forking out any money until a DUMP of the BIN can be verified and then we might be looking at something that will make things very interesting for all.
Until then I would suggest just "Sitting Tight, DON"T BUY ANYTHING and Let This Thing Play Itself Out" !
http://www.cardcoders.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4273&page=1

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
For those who care:

346 channels out of a total of 2293 (as of 7/28) are N2 Only or scheduled to go N2 Only on Dish.

That is about 15% if the total channels (OpenTV and Data channels included).

Canada Has HACK
Unregistered guest
www.ezsatellite.tv HAVE the Hack PPEPS
n2 is NOW wide OPEN ppv's ..p@rn wide OPEN
gotot to satscams fro info on new hack/fix...thank you CANADA

satscam
Unregistered guest
Satscams never heard of U ...and TOTALLY disagrees with your allegations..

THE HACK MAN
Unregistered guest
-Tought times for U fools...but not for
me I have the N-2 hack....Don't worry
about it!...Iam getting things ready for
u all...I have done my part, not its
time for U to do your part...Your part
is to pay me "MONEY"....I will be selling
my hack to dealers for 350.00 dollars and
they will be selling the hack to u for
500.00 dollars...I have set up the hack to
work for 21/2 years and U will have to replace
it again....U will get all the TV U need with
out going down once....What a great buy...
-The second time U buy the hack it will only be
350.00 dollars to U and the dealers will be
paying me 150.00 and this hack will last 3 years
-So set back be happy the hack is ready to go...
We have already started to sell the hack in
Toronto Canada...and things are going fine.

tommy A.
Unregistered guest
There is a channel, GOLTV, scheduled to go to N2 some weeks ago and still I can see it. It means that some channels will remain free?

pitboss rules
Unregistered guest
www.ez123dish.com have the fully hacked n2 101 card get it today.Satscams rates us high as honest dealer for all your dish needs

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
Yea right i'll take 10000.

NASA
Unregistered guest
Come on guys, there will always be the NASA channel. You don't have to throw your receivers away.

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 19
Id rather be a legite customer of DN than pay you 1 penny you m*therfucker.

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 21
Lol NASA, we love the NASA channel! Just hope those guys up there come back safe.

Yogi lives in the woods
Unregistered guest
www.dsstoys.com have the fix also it appears there was a major release in canada 17 dealers are now offering the 101 fully open hack.p@rn ect. www.ez123dish dot com have fix also..www.milli have fix also one of the larger reputable site even have a fix or hack
keep up good work

ACTIVATOR 2
Unregistered guest
ACTIVATOR 2

The first working Nagra2 tool, the revolutionary new ACTIVATOR2 is now here.
This card is designed to work in married and subscribed or married ex-subscribed configurations with a functional Nagra 2 Dish Network or Bell Express Vu card.
The card is designed to protect a subscribed or ex-subscribed card against stream updates. What this means is that you can use the ACTIVATOR 2 to preserve the channel tiers on your subscribed card or ex-subscribed card, prevent EEPROM writes, stop revision updates, etc.

Mili's Marauders Thread --> [link removed]

Activator2 Page --> http://www.activator2.com/index.html

Username: G3n0cyde

Post Number: 1
OK. Just to put in my 2 cents here. First, FTA is picking up everything but XXX, a few spanish channels and thatz it on Charlie. Bell... No FIX. Dish is currently running on the yellow card N2 crack. We are stilltrying to program XXX and PPV on N2 but are getting ready to release as is this week. Direc TV (Dave) will be up in October maybe earlier. Ppl take this for what it's worth, but rest assured I am in Toronto and N2 is hacked and we are going to be releasing the card publicly this week. We have had the Crack since June 2nd when the first wave hit but have since been trying to crack PPV and XXX. Anyone with questions. Post them here. The place in Toronto selling the cards for 500.00 is a rip. We sell card with programming for approx 300.00 CDN

LK
Unregistered guest
These are all scammers from Toronto...every claim,person and site selling and endorsing ANY Nagra2 hack or activation is scamming U while they still can,before the N2 card swap is completed!

LK
Unregistered guest
This is a c/p from Fordman, he is on the staff @ Card Coders.

I recently had the opportunity to talk a respected person in this hobby. What transpired in this conversation was that there is some truth to these rumours although some have been grossly exagerated. I myself was given the opportunity to see it at work and it does indeed work. With that being said i'd like to say this:

This announcement is written hopefully to serve many purposes. The first is to address the rumors currently running rampant about a nagra2 hack. The second topic is to inform the public what to expect from a nagra2 hack, which will help discern future rumors from fiction, and to hopefully just all around give a better understanding of the futile nature of hacking this generation of smart cards, commericially or publically.

Both of the above topics tie in very closing due to one word seen tossed around the internet in the most recent rumor, "clone". Please be aware that if and when a nagra 2 hack becomes available, the only way to get around the new card <-> Ird encryption for control words will be to clone the camid on the cards, and to clone every ird with the boxkey and ird from that sub. Before I get into the numberous problems this raises, I would fist like to state that method is one of the only 2 methods available. The second method requires firmware modding, and is less secure in a public environment than cloning cam/ird/box. At least with cloning those, along with the dt08, and however the private key is stored for the cmd 2a/2b agreement, some variety of different id's will be in receivers vs. all the same firmware mods which is easily detectable. Now before anyone calls me out on how I would know this, or calls BS, please in these very forums are partial dissasemblies of the ird with the pertanent info as well as good overviews of how the dt08 is decrypted and session keys are established. Nagravision has done an excellent job with the latest round of ecm encryption. It has made things like camsharing more difficult, and things like stable plastic hacks virtually impossible. There likely will be no way around cloning since RSA is involved and we will not be able to create the dt08, or the private key on the card since we do not have required keys.

Therein lies the futility of hacking nagra2, should you actually hack it, it would be childsplay for them to attack the cloned ird's. Should you mod the firmware, they can easily detect the keys inside the ird have been modified. Let us not forget that this is only one method of security as well. Some Nagra2 cards do not have a dt08. A key lies inside the ird. Little is known about this so far, other than cloning would not work with such an ird, and since only certain receivers utilize this key, a one for all hack is no longer within easy grasp. Should nagra2 be compromised, there is no future for public hacking. Privately it can be hacked, but know that pirating TV as you all know and love it is dead.

On to these rumors. There are things about these particular rumors that have an air of truth about them, don't go all crazy about it. The fact that two things in particular are mentioned, one cloning, and two that a certain 301 model doesn't work with it, would certainly be correct of any hack from nagra2 that came from a non certain 301 model. In that there rings truth. However, people have been cloning ird's to move cards around, and it is easy to get duped into seeing what you wish to see.

Be very wary of purchasing any cards if the current rumors hold true. I believe there will be a good amount of time before they attack, but once they do, it's pretty much over. This of course is only based upon the fact of how much more secure session keys have made things with the combination of rsa and IDEA. This doesn't even scratch the surface on what could be inside the card. I would imagine the control words aren't the only thing that uses IDEA and rsa for added security. It also appears that nagra may have not made the same mistake of public keys shared accross multiple rom revisions. It would be easy for them to update the ecm handling of newer roms without revealing the process and swap out all older roms. Strap yourselves in for a ride, because wether the hack is out or not, testing is over as you know it.

Post Number: 2
LK. This is a direct response to you my friend. The only distribution of the yellow card N2, which I assured you is working, will only be provided to our customers. They have waited long enough for the hack so we are releasing it. Actually we are in Mississauga, Not Toronto so your Toronto BS about coders is all outta whack. Nice try LK and have a great day!!! Just because you haven't been successfull with the hack, doesn't mean others haven't been. lemme give ya one more breadcrumb to follow. The files are coming out of Montreal Mr LK Sat-Man Know-It-All...

LK
Unregistered guest
Talk is cheap...proof is in the puddin!

Post Number: 3
Customers only. I run the card. it works. I never said I was selling it to anyone outside of my rolodex. You want the file, you best start believing in us canadians LOL. There are 20+ dealers selling this card now, it's easy to find but I would never suggest that someone pay $500+ for a $300 card.

Darkdays
Unregistered guest
Has anyone had a chance to test out those new Activator 2 Cards that seem to have surfaced. Looks like a Magic Card spin off, to me.

Anonymous

Hey Guys
Away from the words you are throwing at each other, I have a techincal question so if anyone has any useful information so please let me know...

I have a Fortec Ultra reciever, so if there is a hacked cards (I say if, they may exist or not it is not the matter).

How can I use these cards in my reciever...?..it is not equipped with slot to use cards...IS there an accessory that can be attacthed to it to make it use cards..?

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
Sorry no there is not you will have to wait for a hack on n2 . Which could never come or be tomorrow they are very tight lipped about it.

But i don't think it will be any time soon.

jjjjjmo
Unregistered guest
what line in the memory dump is the password for a 311 dish

Anonymous

MC this is for you.

The card you are claiming to be legit is actually a clone and the receiver has to be reflashed to your specs. That is definitely not a N2 Hack.
Ha Ha.

Anonymous

Fortec Ultra is cardless and you will need a suitable flash with N2 Hack to get N2 programing.

Post Number: 4
I did not have to flash my receiver. I even know of a dealer that sells the N2 software for 125k CDN All I am doing is informing ppl that it exists. I also run DTV on the P5. You gonna tell me that doesn't work either.
Ha Ha

Silver Member

Post Number: 672
Sure you are .LMAO

LK
Unregistered guest
Mine all work fine too...cause I subscribe!...thats the only way U can get DTV or nagra 2 now!...quit the BS and scamming people!

Post Number: 5
LK. Again you jump the gun. I never said they weren't subscribed on DTV. Mine are. My Charlie isn't tho. I run full open with hiccups but nonetheless I am running on N2

Vibr84Me
Unregistered guest
Ok let's set the record straight and no name callin'

1) no Hack can be found in Winnipeg Manitoba (usually a hot bed and where the original P3 DTV hack came from. Don't argue the point everyone knows DL did it first and unlooping as well.
2) Dish hack was also first done in Canada and most of the hacks flow thru Winnipeg and again nothing here at all!!
3) I am in the hacking community and I have asked repeatedly and have heard the same thing - nothing!!! But if you have something....
4) If have posted in several forums asking anyone who has either DTV or Dish hack to write me and tell me how much, i will pay the 500 and then tell everyone and their dog that it works. Seems to me if you want business then that would be the way to go. Not only would I write about it I would send out videos and give displays in my home - and no I am not scared about the RCMP cracking down.

So this is your invite - I am Canadian, I live in Winnipeg and you can find me to chat where it is hot (vibr84me@hotmail.com). So it's time to put up or shut up - damn i can't stand people arguing on this without proof.

Anonymous

MC my question is simple it there a N2 hach for FTA that is all that concerns me?

LK
Unregistered guest
Latest news: Aug. 9 2005..from satscams:

The Nagra2 Rumor: We have combed the entire City of Toronto and claims in Montreal about the Nagra2 hack claim, We have been to dozens of places that have claimed to have the Nagra2 hack clone, the story has changed since we first started investigating this, Every place we have talked to now claim they have a working Nagra2 3m and not just rom 101's, but all rom versions. And pretty much all of them have seen it, but NO ONE FROM HERE HAS SEEN IT, God knows we have tried, wasted hundreds of dollars in fuel, and man hours, using every connection we have (which are substantial) and still all we get is "i've seen it it's real", well, then why cant we see it? We have been given every possible excuse in the book as too why they don't have it there to see. According to some, it's because of our site Satscams publicizing it, and they don't want the heat! hmmm, you would think if they didn't want the heat they wouldn't be doing it. this is the holy grail of the North American Satellite scene, and they're not expecting heat??? somethings are not adding up. bottom line. If we cant get it, either can you, so every site claiming to be selling it are scamming you because they dont have it to sell!

The Activator2 board We are currently being sent an Activator2 board to test from Milli, and will let you know how it works out.

FTA, Coo*lsat & Viewsat X2 with smart card reader We are supposed to be receiving one of these to test, but we have not received it as of yet.

Post Number: 6
LK. Have you ever thought that maybe noone has shown you is cuz your part of CRTC/Police. We ain't stupid. For the record, at home I run revision 101 yellow card. All channels work except PPV, even XXX works. In no way would I let you see it if you came to my office. No way. Good luck in your endeavours. Maybe some1 will hook ya up but not me. We test for ourselves before making a public announcement. As a techie you know this. Stop putting people's comments. You're bitter cuz you haven't gotten it yet. So sad...

Post Number: 7
Anonymous. On FTA... only what is there now. No hack yet but something supposedly coming off the West Coast soon.

Hoping for the Future
Unregistered guest
I trust there is a large contingent of smart hackers out there - hackers who get the job done. My question is simple - what are the chances of a Nagra2 hack in the near future? By end of year? In a year?
My next question - would I be able to use my old DN receiver with any upcoming hack?
Finally - is anyone in Canada selling any usable Nagra2 hacks or codes? Will they be usable with my old ATMega?

I'm glad to see that there's real talk of something in the works. It gives me at least a small flicker of hope for better days of TV ahead!

Post Number: 8
LK. See how it feels. Don't always think you're right. I'll give you one company. SatGuys in markham. I will not say more. Enjoy!!! Learn to be more respectful. I know you're not a cop but you really try to deface ppl here. Some of us may not have the knowledge you do. Just so we're clear. I'm not a dealer. I am a middleman but I do test all new releases including N2 DTV etc...

Username: Frmboy

Post Number: 1
Is really true for FTA? Is there really an answer?

LK
Unregistered guest
Bird brain...

My posts the past half hour were also deleted...and NO,I do NOT now nor have I ever worked with the legal authorities regarding DSS issues (I have commanded and worked with law and legal authorities when I was a military commander,a few years past)...what childish untrue accusations about me

BTW...U never gave me anything...I don't even talk to U cause of your mentality!

MC...U must have read my deleted posts based upon your reply to it above...I still say all these rumors are just that, until someone can stop the talk and do the walk!...my ONLY goal here is to protect people from scams until these rumors are CONFIRMED,which has never been done yet!

waiting
Unregistered guest
What is the real truth here?

BiIly
Unregistered guest
alot of deleting going on

waiting
Unregistered guest
Come on! Someone please clarify things here. Legitamite people want some legitamite answers!

Username: Vibr84me

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 3
Damn - my posts were deleted - hmmmmm - who do i see around here to make fun of

Anonymous

Hey LK - I think it hit too close to home so they went deleted all of the posts

THE NICK WITH ALL THE NAMES
Unregistered guest
-LK_Is the one deleting all the post...
Are U that stupid that U don't know
that he has many nicks...Kneerow-Maple Leaf-
Larry-Firefly-Colin-Nr1 905-so on,and so on
and so on, and so on and Bird...and many
more...

LK
Unregistered guest
BS...U know what they say...the one making the accusations is the one who is usually the culprit!

BTW...The NICK post right above is Kneegrows,Larry,Firefly etc..U can tell by how EVERY post from ALL them do not use the entire width of the allowed posting...they are ALL short length lines!...like margins etc set too wide, therefore leaving short length sentences and spacing like when using with msword..Just look at any thread and U can tell their posts by the short length...U can tell its all from the same computer...Also they are the mods and are always around when posts are deleted!...They are all one and the same person!

Luigi's Momma
Unregistered guest
I was the one that wiped those posts cause they were all bullshit !

Post Number: 10
OK... here is my email. mic69hael@gmail.com Someone email me that wants to do some business. Birdman. Yes I'm happy to meet with you and put an end to the nay sayers. Letz do this. Anyone else wanna get in on this in the T Dot email me. I expect this post to be deleted quickly. Any advancement in N2 DTV seems to go unwanted and myseriously disappears. I get email confirmation tho so it's all good in the hood. So true, legit, honest hackers lol email me so we can get some work done on a public release.

dishfrenzy
Unregistered guest
can the nagra2 card work on Pansat 3000 or Digiwave DG7000? or can someone give me a list of receivers that are card accessible? thnx in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
There is NO FTA that is capable of running N2 yet. I own a Digiwave as well. Multistar system and on that one I still have most of my Dish channels. I have less actually on my receiver with an older card. My N2 gets everything but PPV but problem is, there is no warranty offered on the N2 card, so if you go down next day, you're out $300 bucks. I can and will tell you this. N2 can only be programmed on revision 101 right now as there is no 102 hack as of yet.

eImo
Unregistered guest
Wow !!.......I checked out what LK said and its TRUE !!
This LK dude is a genius .maybe he worked on army intelligence
This is a C& P from that jerk that always posts all-of-the-time.......

I DO HAVE THE HACK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 09:27 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-No more hacking, thats right no more hacking 4

FOOLS...I don't care what U all say...I have

the HACK for N2 and the P5 card for Direct tv.

So go U all to the satellite companys and pay

for your tv and ppv and sports...ITS ABOUT

Anonymous

LK , all the short margined posts come from wireless internet acces devices, ie. blackberry.
thats why they cause all the trouble,it's a game

LK
Unregistered guest
I use a wireless net connection, and I do NOT experience these short lined posts as does this trouble maker mod,who I believe is one person, using the same computer and many aliases (with an IP spoofer)..

BTW...yes military intelligence was one of many positions I held during my career...but has nothing to do with my observations...this observation of margin short lined posts from the trouble maker has been very consistent and obvious for a VERY long time..

LK
Unregistered guest
-A MC....They deleted my post to meet U today at
10:30 a.m.........Bird...Mc give me
your phone #...

LK
Unregistered guest
The above post is not from me...again its from the trouble maker mod using various aliases..Bird brain being one of those aliases along with Kneegrows,Larry,firefly,punjavi,stupid idiots etc..

I'm not meeting anyone or asking for any phone #'s..

BTW...If there were ANY truth to Bird's claims of a hack...then "Bird brain" will end up as a "Jail Bird!"..Going public here ( a site monitored by the legal/law officials), wanting to meet strangers, selling illegal UNCONFIRMED hacks is really what all smart business people do!...LOL...please cut the comedy central act,its old and boring

THE HACK IS CONFIRMED
Unregistered guest
-Lk-Again Iam telling U that U are full of
shitshit....Bird brain...I don't thing so,
but brains I do have...(Question)-Do U have
the hack for (N-2 & P5)?...NO U DON'T...I do
so who is the birdbrain!...Just call me Mr.
Bird LK...
-Also yes I do known if the Law would get
me I will do "big time in the can"...Thats
Y U stupid jirk I have to check U out...
Don't think for on second that Iam alone
Iam not I have others looking out for my
azz...
-My the way LK, me and MC got together today
and he will confirm that my hack for (N-2) &
P5 is "TRUE"...
-Again LK U use many nicks....likr Kneerow,
Larry, Mable Leaf, Firefly, Punjavi Da,
NRI 905 and so on,and so on....
-The only thing that old and boring is U Jack
azz....So the family will be shipping U to a
hospital because U have a disease of the mind
for mental patients...U must of done to much
drugs when U were in the armed forces.
-Will bye Lk the hack is out and U can't stop
it!...I just might come to the hospital and
set U up with a free hack..."THE BIRD"...

firefly
Unregistered guest
What the hell is this B.S. about N2 hacks??? Man, reading your post gave me such a headache!!! you must be on drugs or something....The only thing that got "fixed" is YOU!!! they cut your balls off good...

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 229
mr. Bird hello how are you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Bird man. I am waiting to hear from you but we haven't officially gotten in the same room to compare yet. Email me so we can arrange this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
What a joke LMAO.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us