2700a

Anonymous

i have a pansat 2700a that is dead i loaded two bin files on top of each other now the receiver has no power. can anyonr help?

LK
Unregistered guest
try unlugging for few hours...then put factory bin back on...also can try reset/reboot first (Back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 min,power ON)

LK
Unregistered guest
try unplugging for few hours...then put factory bin back on...also can try reset/reboot first (Back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 min,power ON)

LK
Unregistered guest
Maybe this will help in future...

Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing:

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned OFF, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. ..example (pansat2500)

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn ON the receiver power from the back switch. (so obviously it is OFF prior to this step)

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.
................................................................................ .........................................
Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the above directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash (AUTOROLL) to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/OR do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done/complete. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

LK
Unregistered guest
Found this ,but I don't know how much truth there is to it....Could be BS,I have no idea.

ATTENTION..

DO NOT USE FORTEC ULTRALIFE AUTOROLL AND PANSAT AUTOROLL, IF YOUR RECEIVER IS A CLONE. IT WILL KILL IT WITH NITE-RIDER LIGHTS.

THERE WERE 2 FILES SAYING "NAGRA2" FOR BOTH FORTEC AND PANSAT ON SOME OTHER SITES. DO NOT USE IT-ITS FAKE..WAIT FOR AFTER APRIL 27....

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to troubleshoot the pansat 2700a? I just installed it and I'm trying to enter the current keycodes. Whenever I go to 'parental controls'to get to the screen to put in the codes, it keeps prompting me to change my password again and again and again...
The only options on the parental control screen is: old - new - confirm new. Someone told me to go to "secondary password" and enter in my current password but there is no such option.
How do I get past this?
Am I overlooking something?
I've already flashed it with the "X-87BL_050315_101_api" bin file.
Please help.
Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
Go here...remove the * in .T*K

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=65920

LK
Unregistered guest
Chris the above is for U...it appears some of the 101 bins are corrupt..

Pansat 2700a setting key code manually

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm familar with manually setting the key codes on my Pansat 2500a. When doing the same steps on a Pansat 2700, I encounter a totally different Parental Control screen that I get and can't get past to where you enter the key codes as I've done on the 2500a. Are the steps to manual change the key codes different between the 2500a and the 2700 receiver?

toxsixski
View Public Profile
Send a private message to toxsixski
Find all posts by toxsixski
Add toxsixski to Your Buddy List

#14 1 Day Ago
jcghound
Title: Registered User

hmm I've been waiting also to see if someone would jump in here and answer the mans's question as I also have the same question. I've been looking all over and see no posts addressed to accessing the CAS System Menu for the 2700A. I had assumed it was the same as the 2500A but have yet found a way to get a 2nd PIN Code to popup in the Parental Control. Have good type 4 list loaded, good signal and quality, good picture on free channels. Flashed the X-87 Bl 101 autoroll bin and done several hard reboots and can not get keys to roll. Does the box need to have the Key Code Fuction and Default Key turned on after loading the channel list like the 2500A. Someone point me in the right direction. Thanks
hound

jcghound
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jcghound
Find all posts by jcghound
Add jcghound to Your Buddy List

#15 19 Hours Ago
jcghound
Title: Registered User

After a couple of hours of research and reading numerous posts including other forums I have found the answer to the problem I was having with accessing the CAS System Menus. Hopefully this will help some of you having the same type problem.

First of all, any channel list downloaded needs to be a stb type 4 list downloaded with the mod gtool done by BL ver 1.8 for the 2700. Using any other tool will corrupt the echostar package in the bin and although the channels appear to work the autoroll s/w in the bin will not work right. Second, there appears to be several versions of the X-87Bl 101 bin floating around with both having same name and version number. One will work and the other will not. My friend did not download his version here and it appears he picked up a bad version elsewhere. With the correct bin and proper type channel list loaded with the correct tool, the CAS System Menu access will work the same as for the other pansats.

This one was a little difficult to put a finger on as there were two things going wrong and the unit appeared to work correct by being able to pick up clear channels indicating the channel list loaded correct although it wouldnt get scrambled pictures and there was no 2nd PIN showing up in Parental Control to access the CAS System Menu.

Anonymous

anyone know anything about digiwave 7000?

LK
Unregistered guest
what does this have to do with the thread topic 2700?....NOTHING!....so suggest U either post correctly,if U want help or go to another site and read their threads and topics in the forums..

go here and don't ask anymore about the digiwave...its the only place with the info U seek..remove the * in .T*K and register there too..

http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=138

Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 1
Hello every body . I have pansat 2700a , what i have to do to start the programming???Please any HELP HELP HELP

ccdumb
Unregistered guest
does anyone know the stb model key for PS 2700? I already have the file

ccdum
Unregistered guest
does anyone know the stb model key for ps 2700? i already have the file

LK
Unregistered guest
global

ccdumb
Unregistered guest
It not working! only work for 2500! It there other something ### ?

LK
Unregistered guest
Pansat 2700 or global...otherwise SOL

ccdumb
Unregistered guest
more likely SOL, thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Setting up the Pansat 2700

This will be a brief down & dirty "How to" for the 2700 with files included.

Lets get at it,
Download the attached file 2700a.zip to your PC and unzip to a folder of your choice.

Remove Pansat 2700 from box. Attach to PC via RS232C null modem cable.

From the folder you unzipped files to, start & run the application GTRom Loader v3[1].35 [pansat2700A]

Click "Bin File" and select the 2700 autoroll bin X-87BL_050315_101_api(N)_

Turn your 2700 on via rear switch. When you see the first green LED light up, Click "Download"

Wait for unit to finish flash, DO NOT INTERUPT!

When receiver reboots and displays "ON" proceed to next step of loading a channel list

NOTE; The channel list provided is working5 by Wingnutt101 for LEGACY lnbs ONLY

To load a channel list on your 2700, start & run the application Ch Editor187 (Pansat 2700A)

When Pansat Channel Editor 2700a appears, click file, open, select the channel list working5-legacy-2700

At the top of the screen click where it says "Tools" and goto "Connect to receiver' Then click "Download"

Wait till finished and unit will reboot to channel 001. Your Pansat 2700 is now flashed and a Legacy Dishnet channel list has been loaded.

Disconnect receiver from PC and install to dish & TV connections.

Enter "Menu" and goto Antenna setup and make the necessary changes of the DiSEqC settings to match your own configuration.

Exit menu and select Channel 300, The "Downloading Data" should appear on your screen, and after a few minutes (up to 10 minutes) TV should appear.

Enjoy your new receiver J

ccdumb
Unregistered guest
I about to give up! but thanks, next where can i find XXXXto download the channel list?

ccdumb
Unregistered guest
no needed, thanks, SOL

LK
Unregistered guest
Do a scan instead..

Post Number: 2
Wheare can i get that "X-87BL_050315_101_api" bin file

LK
Unregistered guest
Every reputable Dss site that has a file area....

joe-pr
Unregistered guest
Got a brand new 2700A. I am trying to use my old direct tv dish I get 85% signal strenght but 0% quality. On the advance scan screen I can see the satellite i selected but it says unlock on top.

Any ideas what can i do to improve the quality of the signal

LK
Unregistered guest
Have U flashed it with the 101 bin,then do the scan and reset the receiver,as explained above?..the files are located at www.al7bar.tk

Post Number: 3
Hello, Any body now a key for ADULT CHANNELS????I have PANSAT 2700 + dISH

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 281
Gone can't get no more.

LK
Unregistered guest
people...U better stop asking dumb questions or U will get NO help from anyone...KEYS are for Dishnetwork,not particular channels..even someone who doesn't hobby with FTA knows that...so this BS has to stop,or all will end up paying the price..

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

catchdvapor
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me if a triple lnb directv dish will work with a pansat 2700a? If so what sat should I point to?

LK
Unregistered guest
this thread is about the 2700,NOT about DTV dishes..so post in the correct place next time,or start a new thread..READ the new Ecoustics RULES thread here..

If U must ask what satellite(s)to point at,then FORGET using that particular dish,..its VERY VERY complicated to align..

BTW...a receiver is a receiver,the make/model of the receiver has nothing to do with the type dish!...any FTA will work on just about any dish..

Anonymous

need advise on 2700a pansat. while watching tv my system start to download files upto 600% reboot by it self and on channel display window it showing -6.2- and turn off. try to reflashed with factory bin still -6.2- still showing, try reflashing on 2nd time green light. unplugged my system for couple of hours still no luck. what the hell is -6.2-?

Username: Dede2005

I have a problem with my Pansat 2700A, i connected it on my computer and i open my GTRom 3[1].35 and i select the latest firmware and then i go to download and it keeps saying "flash update fail ..." and i tryed it on all serial ports its like my computer can't detect that its connected or sumthing i dunno, i have a windows xp operating system

LK
Unregistered guest
U have the wrong cable...need null modem not straight cable D9 female..

well im using the cable that came with my pansat, and in the GTRom loader theres only the selection between COM1 to COM4 so isint that like a serial port?

LK
Unregistered guest
U have the wrong cable...need null modem NOT straight cable D9 female.

Attach to PC via RS232C null modem cable

ok and do i connect that cable the same place i had the other one conected or what kind of thing do i need to conect that on? sorry im new to this is there like a modem of sum sord i need to buy to conect the null thing on or do i use the same COM ports with that cable

Anonymous

yes hook it up the same way....

hollaback9
Unregistered guest
Is X-87BL_050519_105_api(N).bin the newest file for the 2700? My last file I tried was X-87BL_050315_101_api(N) and I scanned on echo 7 and 8.6 and it was showing channels during the scan but when complete showed "scrambled channel" on the screen. My location and quality are above 80%. I'm using the oval 23'directv with dual lnbs. Do I have to go to channel 300? or just do a blind scan?

LK
Unregistered guest
105 is latest for the 2700..blind scan,then a reset..

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

JLe
Unregistered guest
Im using a pansat 2700a and it freezes during auto roll. usually gets between 500% - 600% before it freezes. I had the X-87BL_050315_101_api(N) and thenput on the 105 and same problem. Anyone have a suggestion?

JLe
Unregistered guest
I manually inputted the keys and it seems to be fine now.

Anonymous

JLe - The same problem surfaced with my 2700A during the data download last Thursday night. It appears that Autoroll no longer works for the 2700A. What were the Keys (numbers) that you inserted to brting it back to operational status?

LK
Unregistered guest
Install the new autoroll bin for the 2700..just released today..www.dsscommunity.c o m File share FTA area.

Username: Pietro347

does anyone have receiver testing manual for the 2700a please let me know where i could get it i need to jtag my receiver thanks

Anonymous

al7bar.t k

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 32
got to wwww.ultimatetesters.com for manuals and the latest pansat 2500 autoroll fix.

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted last Thursady...where ya been!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning at [link removed] and www.al7bar.tk

Also the 2700 manual input of the keys is the same way as the 2500..

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 33
WWW.ULTIMATETESTERS.COM HAS THE NEW AUTOROLL FIX ON 6-11-05 FOR PANSATS 1500, 2500, 2700

jason_gj
Unregistered guest
hey, i got a problem, when i open the STB tool, on the firmware page, i cant detect the port, it keeps changing between com 1 and com 3...can someone help me?? This is for the pansat 2500a..

Unregistered guest
i have the 2700a and it went down 2 days ago.brought back up by going into menu a d put the new numbers in manually.went down today,screen stuck on language and front of box reads On OR Dn. anyone have a solution? thx mcoramp

Unregistered guest
i have the 2700a and it went down 2 days ago.brought back up by going into menu a d put the new numbers in manually.went down today,screen stuck on language and front of box reads On OR Dn. anyone have a solution? thx mcoramp

vknike
Unregistered guest
I need to know the Provider ID I need to enter on the 2700a under nagravision to enter de BellVu keys, I don't find BellVu in the provider ID list

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 47
CD THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED:

AUTOROLL BIN FILES

PANSAT, FORTEC, COOLSATT, AND OTHERS

SOFTWARE TO UPDATE THESE RECEIVERS AND CHANNEL LISTS FOR DISH NETWK CHANNELS.

HOW TO VIDEOS AND PICS, STEP BY STEP TO INSTALL YOUR RECEIVER TO GET FREE DISH NETWK CHANNELS WIDE OPEN, PAY PER VIEW, MOVIE CHANNELS, ALL OF THEM.

IF YOU NEED THIS INFO I GOT FROM HOURS OF GATHERING FROM THE INTERNET, EMAIL ME, IT COMES WITH MY PERSONAL EMAIL SUPPORT. TIM

Username: Dnyaj

I have a MultiStar Pantec Ultra ird, but when boot up it said Fortec Star. When i first has this unit about 3 weeks ago. It was able to autoroll. but now I have to manual input twices a day. Can anyone provide any information. also, i downloaded the new software ver 2.76, ver 2.74 is on my ird right now. Can I just update to ver 2.76. will it cause any harm? anyone can help it would be very appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 416
Tim you are so full of it.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 73
Figure it out, either read all the forums and search the internet,

or let me help and get a cd that has it all, no further forums, no further looking on internet, with email support. Face it, some people don't like searching. Tim

Username: Dnyaj

Thanks you Tim,

Let me know how I can get your cd(s). I am new I don't know anything about FTA stuff. but i have knowledge in Computer and Electronic. So, if you can provide me some infor i think i can follow it. let me know if you can help. thanks in advance.

LK
Unregistered guest
Anybody who buys this CD is a nuts and likes throwing money away...the cd is useless,cause autorolls change frequently and everything that could posssibly be on that cd is available for free at any single location and DSS site...any reputable DSS site listed at [link removed] or www.al7bar.tk

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 84
first thing, the cd gets you started, if you're just getting started with fta. sure autorolls change, guess what, they only need to contact me if they need info. the right info, fast info. that's all. tim

LK
Unregistered guest
go sell used cars

Anonymous

I have a 2700 with no remote, cant get my universal to program to it. any way to get to menu?

Username: Dspops

Modesto, CA USA

uploaded x-87 on my windows 98 and tried downloading into my pansat 2700. system freezes up between 11@28%.hit cancel my computer crashes.Did successfully download one time and channel list but when downloading on channel 300 receiver would not go past 610 to 810 % then receiver would freeze up & remote becomes useless any ideas?

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
danny silva

Download the new auto roll bin from blacklist, takes care of the freezing problem when auto rolling the keys.

Modesto, CA USA

finally sucessfully downloaded x8750519_105 and channel list put receiver on channel 300; data download froze at 730%. entered parental control easy enough but dont know what provider ID means or the code after it? entered 00 in key code and new code numbers then stored.entered 01 and new numbers hit store again still no channels. I get scrambled/bad signal/no signal prompts.confused, my quality is 84% and level 99% signal button says locked? how do I get a picture besides GOL TV?

gizmo
Unregistered guest
provider ID for Dishnet is 0001...when U are done ,do a reboot/reset (back of receiver..power OFF,wait 2 minutes,power ON..now go to channel 300)

and U did not succesfully load 105 flash into your receiver...and forget the channel list-do a scan..

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 91
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

THIS CD CONTAINS THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER, THE AUTOROLL.

NEVER INPUT A KEY MANUALLY AGAIN!!

IF YOUR TIRED OF LOOKING FOR BIN FILES,
TIRED OF ASKING AT FORUMS THAT DON'T ANSWER,
GET THE SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO GET UP AND RUNNING.

GET FREE DISH NETWORK CHANNELS!!
-------------------------------------------------

SOFTWARE FOR UPDATERS AND CHANNEL LIST EDITORS

KEY FINDER LINK SOFTWARE TO GET NEW KEYS ON YOUR DESKTOP!!
(IF YOU NEED TO PUT KEYS IN MANUALLY)

BIN FILES FOR LATEST AUTOROLL, THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER
(NEVER INPUT KEYS AGAIN MANUALLY)
I WILL GIVE YOU THE UPDATES AS THEY OCCUR, AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON SETUP AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE WITH.

--------------------------------------------------

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME!

IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANNELS TO LOOK LIKE THIS, THE SAME AS DISH NETWORK, I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE CHANNEL LISTS TO DOWNLOAD:

---------------------------------

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
------------------------------------

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, DREAMBOX, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free !! Cool !!

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. TIM

Modesto, CA USA

does anybody live in the modesto, california area that could come to my house and help me figure out whats wrong with my pansat 2700. free dinner and kick with some cash to show me what to do. I have good quality/level and lock but when I put it on a channel the prompt shows downloading data in percentage it seems to only go to 400/830 % then locks up will not respond to remote either at that point.the other day it actually went to 1030 % heck how high does it go? will supply email address to responders of this ad

Unregistered guest
same problem for me ... I have a PANSAT2700A with a dual LNB DirectTV dish, did the necesary flash upgrades, reset it and only I can get 5 channels ... :-(

help me
Unregistered guest
How do i manually enter keys for dish on a pansat 2700a I am new at this and dont know the first thing about it.

buffalo
Unregistered guest
The pansat 2700 and 2500 input the keys the same way..

How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

Anonymous

when I go to parental control the only thing I get is the change password page I changed it to 1111 and it took the change and went back to the change password page so I changed it back and I still cant get past that page.

buffalo
Unregistered guest
read the instructions again...its 0000,not 1111!..then arrow down to nagravision..

Username: Fishbait68

I have flashed my pansat 2700a with the latest bin file and it worked fine. I then loaded the channels using the channel editor after getting the latest sdx file. After loading the sdx file the receiver reboots and returns to "On" rather than channel one. I get no signal thru to the TV now, just a white raster with some lines.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

edvicker
Unregistered guest
Hi,

I'm considering getting either a Pansat 2700 or 2500. Is one better than the other? There seems to be more key support for DN for the 2500. Any opinions?

thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Yeah subscribe or share a subscription...Dishnet is dead next month with Nagra2!...Neither of those receivers will work with N2, nor will ANY receiver...FTA receivers will ONLY get the VERY limited TRUE FTA channels listed as FREE at lyngsat. com...Save your money!

Bender B. Rodriguez
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2700A and about 17 sates i can get channels from i cant seem to find cartoon network and when i scan some some sats the channles say positioner setting!
please help i need my adult swim.

Anonymous

Thanks LK,

I know what you mean about the small number of true FTA channels, especially in English. Thanks for the advice.

Ed.

helpppp
Unregistered guest
the built in spliter in my dish pro 500 is blocking my 110w how can i remove it.

Anonymous

u can't....use a dp ch. list

helppp
Unregistered guest
im new to this what is a dp ch. list?

dsfdsf
Unregistered guest
dish pro channel list from Dsscentral .com

flintstone
Unregistered guest
how do i get new key code i'm new to this

moose
Unregistered guest
its a little program you download from dsscentral . net its called keymaster
DISHNET KEYS Current
07-14-05 1:00pm EST
Key0: AC 7D CF 36 D5 32 9B 5D
Key1: E9 FD 53 DE B5 37 FC 44 ** Active

Goku
Unregistered guest
some channels have a 80% and higher signal strength but still will not work.
i have pansat 2700a

it's me mario
Unregistered guest
i have a pansat switch and box i dont know which cable wire to pluge up to which lnb whole can anybody help

Switch
Unregistered guest
My switch will not allow me to view 110 and 119. When i want to view a channle on 119 i go and switch the wires then do it agin to view 110 PLEASE OOOOOOOO PLEASE HELP IM SO LAZY....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us