Satelite, Cable & Antenna....Local Channel Question

Bronze Member
Username: Nachoman91

Cincinnati, OH USA

Post Number: 14
I live north of Dayton, OH so I get the Dayton local stations on my Directv but would like to get the Cincinnati local stations. Is there any way possible on Directv?

Is there any way for me to get the Cincinnati local stations using any method at all even if I have to switch to Dish or cable?

What's the limit of an antenna? I am about 100 miles away. Is there an antenna that can reach that far?

LK
Unregistered guest
Since DTV has Cincy on their locals,then Dish cannot (FCC regs)..and your local cable isn't going to offer them either..and DTV cannot give U Cincy locals unless U say U live in the Cincy area,and still not sure if that would work with your present situation...a regular roof antennae will receive 85 miles on some channels depending upon the power of the TV stations signals..

Bronze Member
Username: Nachoman91

Cincinnati, OH USA

Post Number: 17
Anyone else with any suggestions?

Since I'm only 100 miles away from dowtown Cincinnati and only 50 miles away from the area where Directv customers can get Cincinnati locals will I have a chance or is there spot beam that accurate?

Anyone know any super antenna's that can reach 100 miles?

Will one of those big 8 foot satelite dishes get me the Cincinnati locals?

sathelp
Unregistered guest
if you have a friend or family in Ciny get your DTV account changed there. Then take back the ird to Dayton.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us