Here is the Only Working p4 3m - Emulation from PGM

Anonymous

Here is the information, There are a lot of very happy dealers selling this all channels wide open p4/p5 emulation now.

Dear Contributor,

It is with such pleasure that I announce the official release of the PGM P4 Stand-Alone Board v1.0 and PGM P5 Emulator Beta. As with all the software that I author, the PGM P4 Emulator has been undergoing extreme scrutiny and testing by my IRC-Dev team for the past 4 months.

I now consider it to be fully stable and functional enough to be released on Monday March 7th in a limited commercial batch test of 150 units to select testers.

Some are aware that there has been a number of threats made to me in the past 24 hours as news of this breakthrough has been travelling around the upper echelon of the community. What is happening is that there are some greedy dealers in Montreal that wan't a piece of the P4 action, but I will not let it happen that way this time around. I currently reside in Alberta where I have been developing my current technology for quite some time now, peacefully and away from the past headaches I had to deal with back in eastern Canada.

They are likely to spread lies and propaganda, do not be fooled, I am PGM, I feel no need to prove myself to anyone in any other way then my hard work benefiting testers internationaly.

Furthermore, I will be releasing the software as a hyper-locked script bundled with a specially designed, Stand-Alone Board that will emulate (when tuned) an open P4. The boards will come with the tuning software that will allow you a limited number of loads for personal use. The software will access a main number on a dialer utility I designed that communicates with our master system to provide reporting and updating of tokens issued. Your tokens will be given to you as per your bundle choice upon ordering. There is no way to fool our system into giving more loads then you have prepaid for, with our dialer app, you are sure that reporting is accurate and no room for error.

Note that I am not offering unlimited load tuning software, however please call and speak to Michael at 1-800-671-9612 to discuss your load options and protected territory commercial packages.

All channels will be wide open including PPV and adult. Stand-Alone boards are available in limited quantities for the next two weeks as we require a very specific chip for production and it is on backorder from China. The first batch will likely be sold within hours of you receiving this email so if you think that you qualify as a commercial batch tester, this is your chance to make history, speak to the PGM Dev Program Director, Simon, at 1-800-671-9612.

I would like to thank the usual people for all their hard work on this project, it has been a long time coming boys, tonight we celebrate.

Sincerely,

Pierre G. Martineau
PGM P4/P5 Dev Team

And Second notice,

Dear Contributor,

You have been chosen out of millions of testers to be the FIRST ones to have
the REAL directv fix for the p4 and p5 card users. The wait is over, now this
has fallen into your hands, read on to understand just what we have available
for you today.

Our complete PGM EMULATION p4 and p5 access card open solution comes as a
fully inclusive bundle for immediate testing and is load software is locked
to each knocker board that you require from us.

Your first and last accordance security instalment will grant you the back end file in our own executable format that only can be opened properly with our full loading application. Each member will have his unique code embedded into this back end file, therefore, if you release this file publicly we will
identify you and cancel your membership immediately. We are serious about our
hard work put into this project and we are not going to let anyone jepordise
our success.

You will be shipped you your knocker board(s) along with the full software
needed for updates if any in the future. Also with this you will receive the
dialer software that will connect you directly to our download point via a
normal 56k modem (all computers have this built in)Now you will be a complete
filled customer and member, this is the point where you simply insert your
knocker board and reset your ird then watch the magic as all your channels
suddenly show up wide open with no interference or lag time.

Fully open channel list Includes
--All ppv channels--
--All Hbo--
--All sports--
--All ppv sports events--
--All movie networks--
--All Locals within your spotbeam--
Channel List End

Here are some condensed details about our technology to keep you more
informed on our service.
The P4 and P5 access cards have an implemented tier expiration date rollover
that occurs only in the year 2013, this minor yet very interesting detail
allows us to have our PGM script and knocker board work for many years, even
though there is no guarantee that the cards will be used in the year 2013, we
still have no concerns as to our scripting technology ever going out of
commission.

While my programming team along my side has the ability to enable factoring
and degeneration of large and close to infinite primes (the whole basis for
Public Key Encryption) The cryptographic digital chains of 4028 sectors are
effectively broken and redistributed throughout the decryption process,
similar if not exact to the advance code systems sent down directly from
Directv to legitimate subscribed cards, without ppv limits imposed. Our
technology goes way past the standards of identifying and cracking a simple
xor key like that of the hu cards in the past. The p4 and p5 cards have an
ultra sophisticated ZKT which until recent had not been dycrypted or "dumped"
this has all changed now with the current tools we have used to deliver our
product to you fully functional with absolutely no bugs, a flawless product
that is guaranteed to last for years if used on one receiver only, our script
does marry your ird, so there can be no sharing and we keep our code
security on a lock down.

When you program your knocker board, this is the process that you must go
through. First off, you will plug your phone line into the computer and hook
up your knocker board to the parallel cable supplied to you by us. The other
end of the cable will go into your computer port. If you do not have a port
on your computer we will provide you with a usb adapter. Now when you open
our software, you will click on the update knocker board button and wait
about 30 seconds as your modem will call our preprogrammed number and fetch
the code for you. We limit the number of times you can do this as per how
many loads you have ordered. The load limits are determined at the time of
your order, we will discuss this with you before you become a member. We use
a dialer and not normal Internet download because of security issues and the
dialer content is under ultra secure lock down. If you ever perform an error
while loading a knocker board for your p4 or p5 emulation and you need a
credit for that error, you simply call us and provide us with the details and
we will add the credit to your dialer code.
Dave already knows about this technology, in effect, it is their own, this is
no secret, we are not releasing something that they never knew about, they
just have been on the lookout for a group like ours to stumble on the
backdoors of their current issue access cards and then play a cat and
mouse game of electronic countermeasure activity in hopes that they can
change the digital chains to blacklist the cards. This is impossible now
because you will be using the knockerboard that we supply to you and never
putting your card directly into your ird without this metheod of tamperproof
protection.

We provide complete anonymity when ordering and do not keep any order
details besides your unique encrypted customer number on file to identify you
as a paying customer when you contact us for any support related issues.
Unlike the many fraudulent and hopeless claims by other so called p4 hacks
out there on the internet, we have nothing but pity for the people who run
these deceptive practices because they are the same people who will never
successfully write their own genuine working fix as we did and worked so hard
to complete over the past year of our team testing daily. Hard work does
merit compensation and therefore we decided to send emails to three
different email lists that one of our programers had from when he was a
moderator at the forum, to tell you and only you about this breakthrough that
you must have. Do not waste any time contemplating, you have been chosen out
of millions of testers to be the FIRST ones to have the REAL directv fix for
the p4 and p5 cards.

We have set up a telephone line where you can call us whenever it suits you
and speak to one of us over here. The phone line will not cost you anything
to call and we do answer calls both in the daytime and night, our facilities
are open seven days a week, day or night.
A concerned member from an underground forum expressed his anger at scam
operations operated out of Montreal, toronto and Vancouver in Canada, well,
just so you all know, we are nowhere near these areas and have no ties to the
groups who have fleeced the tester community out of the areas above. We are a
serious collective of real security systems exploit engineers, some might use
the term hackers but we prefer the more professional identification when
dealing with the public. I have always said that it is envy that rears it's
ugly head that tries to destroy positive developments that I as well as some
others have enriched the satellite testing community with.
Call us with confidence today, you will be watching directv again with us,
there is no gamble to play on here, just common since and dealing with the
most reliable source of individuals who have worked so hard to bring this
technology to the community.

Call Simon to place your order.
1-800-671-9612

Sincerely,

Pierre G. Martineau
PGM P4/P5 Dev Team

Anonymous

bull s-h-i-t

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 87
MORE LIKE RCMP TEAM

Anonymous

There is a store in downtown Calgary selling this same fix, but it is way too expensive for my tastes, I will wait until the price comes down.

Matty46
Unregistered guest
anytime you hook your phone to the receiver, you are sliced,diced, fileted and cooked by dave and his cronies. THIS IS A FACT

LK
Unregistered guest
This is a SCAM,which has already been discussed here...PGM Dev team listed at www.satscams.com and the "scammer listing" thread here..

BTW...PGM has himself come out and stated this is a scam,that others are using and associating with his name..

herbert williams
Unregistered guest
This is exactly what PGM hated about the scene. Jealous dealers trying to trash talk him when they can not make a buck. He even said in the first email that greedy dealers were trying to hurt his progress and get a piece of his action. It is a known fact that the p4 emulation from PGM is real and being sold by dealers in Canada and in the usa. If you are anywhere in western canada, just call up your local sat store and see for yourself. Problem is that the dealers are selling it for hundreds of dollars more then if you order directly from PGM.

There will always be friction in this scene and it is envious dealers who will try their hardest to keep PGM down.

You guys who are talking about PGM making a post with his pgp key, did you idiots even take a minute to verify that key???

Well guess what, I did and hundreds of other testers who are watching wide open tv with PGM's emulator now DID check the pgp signature he left on alt dss hack... Guess what???

It is a FAKE it does not even verify in all pgp datbases known, try for yourself if you don't believe me, search google for pgp key verifiers, you will see for yourself that the guy who posted claiming he was PGM and that his identity had been stolen is the only true Fraud here.

PGM has been slammed for many years, if everyone would just verify their info before slamming him and his awesome new p4 emulation, you would all stop slamming him and calling him a scammer.

This bashing of PGM pisses me off, imagine how PGM feels??

Thomas Carter
Unregistered guest
I just got my pgm p4/p5 emulator knockerboard today and I am more then happy with it. When I called the number at 1-800-671-9612 to order my p4 fix, I spoke with simon and he tried to push me into buying a dealer package, but after talking with him for twenty minutes, I made it clear to him that I just was an old man who wants his free tv back and we agreed to order only three units for my home setup. Well Today I now have it and can give you all a heads up on this little marvel!

It is very ugly and sticks out of my receiver so I can no longer close the little door in front, but that is the only drawback to it. It took me a couple of minutes to load it and the software is easy to use in my opinion. If they could just make it a little smaller, it would be perfect.

I am getting all the 100's perfectly, all my hbo's and all my ny locals. This is the real deal and it is about time that someone put it out, i remember when everyone gave up on the hack ever coming out, well we all gave up too soon it seems now.

I am off to watch tv for free now, so all I can say is stop the arguing and get back to free tv.

Thanks PGM!

LK
Unregistered guest
LOL...more BS..next U'll be selling Kirby vacuums!

Manuel Rodriguez
Unregistered guest
Awesome! Finally I am watching tv, I never thought that they would crack the p4 stream. I got my units as well today and they are humming along real smoothly. All my receivers in the house are wide open now. This is a day to remember!

PGM You ROCK!!

LK
Unregistered guest
----------------------------------------------------------------
[cut & paste]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
March 3rd, 2005,

Recently, a message has been circulating that claims that I, PGM (Pierre G. Martineau), have P4 or P5 emulator hardware or software for sale or testing. This is NOT true.

Since announcing my retirement from the hobbyist scene on April 29th, 2002 (in the Wall Street Journal), almost 3 years ago, I have NOT been involved in any way with the satellite community, neither testing nor inspecting/developing hardware or software. It is a sad commentary on the state of the hobby when someone usurps a well known identity in order to further one's goals at the expense of others.

If anyone has any information regarding who is behind this identity theft, I would greatly appreciate knowing about it so that I may take appropriate action against said individual or individuals. Ps. I always digitally sign important messages, such as this one, in order to validate my identity, something that wasn't done in the message now circulating about me.
Please disregard ANY communications that purport to be from me if they are not signed by my PGP key. Any message can be validated easily since my public PGP key is available on numerous PGP key servers that are
publicly accessible.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.0
iQA/AwUBQieJxbjXfMzPAFapEQILVQCdG10Jf2Ybq5LeFJ48wglsGW x6ioQAniHf
u498Wuhgf9F1oOzF4Qu7nl1I=qfVv
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

rockerman38
Unregistered guest
I just checked that PGP signature and it does not verify in ANY pgp online database. I went to google and searched for pgp key verify and came up with many different world wide sites to verify it at and it came up fake, the key does not verify.

It seems like a jealous dealer is trying to hurt pgm's business.

I am calling their toll free number right now to order right away. I would suggest the rest of the readers here to not be fooled and do the same.

Keep well PGM, We are rooting for your success and thanks for giving us all free dave tv!

Anonymous

This is heavy, needs a bump

LK
Unregistered guest
This BOGUS "PGM dev team" is playing both sides of the fence...don't get scammed by them!

Barton Fisher
Unregistered guest
It seems like LK is one of those greedy montreal dealers who wanted a piece of his action. All you seem to do in this thread is call PGM a scam and try to tell people not to buy. Well I bought a 4 emu setup from PGM on Friday and Got it today. I thought I got scammed at first because all I seen was a black screen when I put one card in the receiver, but forgot to remove the protective layer of pvc wrap used to sheild the cards from static electricity during shipping and handling of the emulator. I am now watching fully open directv with no problems and know now for sure that anyone who says that PGM's new hack is a scam, well they are just envious dealers who have hated on PGM even since the days where the dealers exploited PGM's h emu for their profit and gain.

Stop the bull propaganda and get on with your lives, if you want free tv then PGM is the only one who offers it now and the price is right.

His direct phone number is 1-800-671-9612 and it is a free call. If you have a couple hundred dollars to drop on free tv and get your dave unit back and running again, then go the PGM way, ignore all the envious dealers who try to make pgm look bad.

LK
Unregistered guest
I am not a dealer...but U are!...and a SCAM!

Remember if calling these scumbags, do it from a pay phone
1-800 numbers record all incoming phone numbers on their bills

Anonymous

The way I see things here is that PGM came out with a new p4/p5 hack, many people have it and are using it now, it is even being sold by some dealers in Canada now at a high price. You (LK) come in here and post some bogus PGM signed letter saying it is all fake. Then PGM's customers come in here and call (LK's) bluff and show that the pgp sig in that post LK made is not even real and does not verify as being the real PGM.

So, Clearly for everyone reading this thread can see that LK is just stirring the pot with fake posts and unfounded reasoning to scare people away from buying PGM's new emulation hack for the p4/p5 but everytime LK makes a post he can not back up his stuff and this leaves the door open for anyone here to show in plain black and white, just what you (LK) are trying to do here.

PGM always had guys out there like LK, trying to drive potential buyers away from what he had to offer, this happened with the explosion of sle, when it was packaged and sold by dealers who slammed PGm and gave him no credit while trying their hardest to drive attention away from him all the time. Jealousy is what drives people like LK on this board, they are not making any money off of the PGM p4/p5 emulation release and that bothers them. These guys even go as far as opening scambuster type sites that only serve as a front for them so that they control WHO is a SCAM and who is NOT a SCAM. Take a look for yourself it only makes clear sence.

They open these scam buster sites while they pull scams of their own, they try to get many people to go to their little scammer exposed sites and tell the people that they care and are looking out for the whole satellite tester community, yet what mostly all people do NOT see or know about is the fact that there are very ultra profitable scams running alongside their anti-scam sites that are not mentioned on their pages. They control what the public gets to be informed on as to the latest scam, so once these guys get enough people believing in them, they can easily run as many fradulent sites as they please and never make mention of them on their site.

This is the oldest trickery in the book, the tyicial dss-angel, out to save the community from getting scammed is in fact the most corrupt of all, working like a snake, trying day in and day out to drive people away from legitimate products like pgm's new p4 emulation and drive them to his site so that he can sleep better at night knowing that one less person will help PGM by buying a legitimate real working P4 fix and he will be left in the dark, losing another few hundred dollars that could have been made for him, providing he would have coc-blocked pgm's success.

Smart customers will do their homework and see that PGM's fix is for real and not pay any attention to the bs that guys like LK spew out here. Real smart customers will read and investigate this whole thread and see for themselves that the PGM bashing is only that, bashing, this will open up anyones eyes and they will call Pierre (PGM) at 1-800-671-9612 and buy his p4/p5 emulators and be watching free tv once again.

In case you are wondering if I have PGM's fix working here at my place, yes I do and this is why I speak out in his defence and hope that others will to speak out and put the PGM bashing from greedy, money hungry dealers to rest.

LK
Unregistered guest
U are a LIAR,plain and simple...and a SCAM artist...every site on the web (check for yourself) is EXPOSING this scam...www.satscams.com has you (PGM Dev team) listed as a SCAMMER too!

Beerman1
Unregistered guest
I have no idea who LK is as a person, but i do know that whoever LK is, he has been very helpfull to me, with my dtv questions, he has never talked down to me, or made me feel like my questions were stupid. others at ecoustics just want to flame others as much as possible, and curse at them. before the bashing starts, like i said, i dont know LK as a person, but with the way he has helped me before, i greatley appreciated his help, and if LK says that a site is a scam, thats good enough for me, and i hope alot of you dont get ripped off from some scam.

Anonymous 1
Unregistered guest
LK, you have just been accused of posting a fake PGM scam letter and you don't even defend your posting? All you got is "U are a liar...and a scam artist" Any one can make accusations, but provide some evidence that defends your postings if you feel that strongly about your position. I have never been on this site before, but just reading the full board shows your position to be unsubstantiated. Theres not even one posting from an unsatisfied customer here. In fact, the're all satisfied. Anyhow, looks like you got Beerman1 to avoid calling the 800 # to check it out for himself, but like Tom Snedden in the Jackson case, your case is imploding right before you and your gonna need alot more proof then that to win over the jury.

anon2
Unregistered guest
anaon1..give LK the money so he can lose YOUR money to PGM Dev,just to PROVE its a scam to YOU!...common sense prevails...LK knows better than to throw away money to scammers

Benny Hinn
Unregistered guest
Anonymous 1 if you got something, PROVE IT, otherwise shut the fcuk up! enough said!

matt46
Unregistered guest
You Canadian boys may need to wake up. First ..THERE IS NO FIX FOR THE P4 OR THE P5. If you connect your reciever to the phone line someone pays for the 100's Figure it out. Its your phone..it is evidence against you. I have been testing for awhile now and everyone who is a true tester will say... DONT HOOK UP PHONE LINE. There are several sub packages out there not fixes.The only true free tv is FTA and if you are really good DISH. WAKE UP

Username: Hjmcduck

Post Number: 4
Untill you hear it from a reputal site, it's a scam.
And it won't be long, the FTA,Bell and Dish will be done too unless someone cracks N2.

Username: Ihavetv

Post Number: 1
I thought I might be geting scamed. But I just got my p4 card wide open today. Thank you PGM.

Post Number: 5
Sorry but I call B.S. on that one. Oh and speaking of one, I see this is your first post here and that tells me that you are full of it or you are just trying to advertize for them. Like I said in my previous post, it won'tbe real untill you have heard it from a reputal site. So for now give it up guy, we are not all dumb and I can smell a scam a mile away.

Anonymous

I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need FORTEC/PANSAT/COOLSAT/BELL/DISH/DTV

what a joke
Unregistered guest
So here is another email (spammed) I received with a supposed excerpt from PGM (retired?) Irc chat. Of course the famous 800 number and simon are also listed on the email. Has anyone called to confront Simon?

Again my question is, that is there any truth behind the theory proposed in this chat, I am directly referring too: "relative cross-communication"

So here it is:

Dear Contributor,

Thank you for attending the #PGM-P4 IRC chat this evening. For your convenience, here is part 1 of a 4 part transcript of what was discussed regarding this new P4 emulation.

{PGM) I would like to welcome everybody to #PGM-P4, and let me first start off by introducing my dev team.
(PGM) They have been instrumental in compromising the P4. Meet Shadow, the ASIC specialist.
(Shadow) Howdy all.
(Dexter) greetings shadow
(clipgrip) long time no see shadow, glad to see you got it done!
(Shadow) Hey clip and dex, pm me, need to talk.
(clipgrip) k
(PGM) hey guys, please welcome our head engineer JakeSavin, we call him the 'tier king'.
(Nightowl) hey jake
(JakeSavin) word up bro
(PGM) Didn't see you here Nightowl, welcome to #PGM-P4
(Nightowl) Thanks PGM
(Nightowl) Can I ask a question?
(PGM) shoot
(Nightowl) you say in your report that the cryptographic digital chains of 4028 sectors are effectively broken and redistributed throughout the decryption process
(Nightowl) my concern with this is that when you reverse the counter clock cycles won't you end up with a negative ZKT that can result in a self loop of the knocker board?
(PGM) Good question Nightowl, let me break it down for you in simple terms so everybody here can understand this;
(PGM) what we have here is known in coding circles as relative cross-communication. Basically, the negative ZKT that will result from a reverse in the counter clock cycle will inevitably cancel out the cleaning effect of the digital chain sector.
(PGM) So essentially, what we end up with are 4028 sectors that are all broken down and decrypted, thus resulting in a compromised P4 datastream.
(PGM) For you dealers and end-users joining us here, what that means is an open P4 stream with all channels including payperview fully decrypted and wide-open.

This ends part 1 of a 4 part IRC transcript from #PGM-P4, where PGM released details of his new P4/P5(beta) Emulation.

The final 3 parts of the conference will follow by email over the next 3 days. If you can not wait, please call the PGM Development Team at 1-(800)-671-9612 and talk to Simon, he will be happy to send the full transcript to you.

Sincerely,

Pierre G. Martineau
PGM P4/P5 Emulation Team
1-(800)-671-9612

LK
Unregistered guest
copy/paste from satscams.com...its SO ridiculous its funny!
------------------------------

LOL
invoking all the 'right' names..
PGM,Shadow,Dexter,clipgrp
and just enough technobabble BS to make it sound
legit...

Canada

Post Number: 6
It is a joke, PGM is retired, Dexter is in court with DTV, I haven't seen shadow around in awhile.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. That all it is, take my word on it.

LK
Unregistered guest
hey McDuck quit following me...lol..I use another name at satscams..I come here to help out some,..many here for some odd reason won't use the RESPECTABLE TRUSTED sites listed at satscams links which as U know has tons of good people and helpful up to date info..

no body
Unregistered guest
key codes for nagarvision 2 any word on this matter can it be cracked?

Canada

Post Number: 7
Yes, I believe that it will be. Hey LK, me following you?LOL. That right, I don't understand why they wouldn't come to a RESPECTED, TRUSTED site.
Oh well, thier loss.

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Canada

Post Number: 8
And if I may ask, who are you reffering to? nobody is the only one I see here that has infringed your rules that I can see.

Unregistered guest
Hey All,

Some of you may know me, and some may not. im known around the DSS Comunity as "TvJunky". ive been in DTVfor longer than some of these pippers have been alive. ive Admin'ed and Moderated several DSS sites,and STILL mod at an "Underground" DSS site. since Dave sent here's been ALOT of scam/slam/spam around the net. to my knowlege, there is NOT a public fix available from ANYONE right now, but the P4 HAS been compromised ( actually about a week before Dave sent our signals south on the HU. i know this as ive been watching a privately hacked P4 card now since it all went down with no problems.the person i recieved mine from is actually a codewriter for HP.when he cracked the P4, he swore at that time he wouldnt release it to the public just because of this sort of stuff (and the fact that you can rest assured that whomnever releases the first hacks going to catch hell from Dave).now, im sure most all of you are going to say "bullshit", but please remeber, i have nothing to gain by posting this info to you whatsoever. im ot trying to sell a thing, or support anything anyone else has to say here for or against the so-called "emulation" of the P4 card. personally, from what i gather from my friend who hooked me up with mine, before its even possible to emulate the thing, its got to be cracked, and even then, hes stated to me that in his educated opinion it would take alot more development than these guys have done.with the setup ive got, ive got everything exept for the PPV channels (prn,ppv movies and sports) and locals.

as ive stated earlier, ive got nothing to gain whatsoever by posting here on this subject, and can also assure you that he (my bud) will NOT sell or distribute what hes done to anyone, so dont bother.

good luck and hang in there. eventually there will be a public fix.

LK
Unregistered guest
This really works.Mine is working great thanks pgm.mcduck loves it too

Showtime2K
Unregistered guest
"A sucker is born everyday"
A cliche, but so true. God I hate scammers! If you are foolish enough to believe these cons, please buy one, hell, buy 4! :-) But after you spend your money, please do not be embarrased to come back and let peeps know you got scammed. Trust me, you won't be alone.

Username: Sadiedog

Post Number: 3
I lost hard earned dollars on this scam, read my post, simon is a crook and goes by larry as an alternate name. I have waited a month and still have not received my boards. I should of known better

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 182
it's your own fault retard..if you would of taken the time and read you wouldn't of got scammed...I have said many times that these azzholes where scammers, Do you know how to read the english language? Dime a dozen...so sad...

Username: Sadiedog

Post Number: 4
hey knee grow take it easy on me i discovered this site after i was scammed. you can fool me once but never again

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 185
yea but you shouldn't of been fooled once if you would of used that tiny brain of yours..

DayZero
Unregistered guest
Hey, Knew Grow, you're right about what you're saying, but try not to be such an about it. "I have said many times that these azzholes WHERE scammers, Do you know how to read the english language?" Anybody find that quote funny besides me?

Justcouldntreadw/o postin
Unregistered guest
Quote:It is a joke, PGM is retired, Dexter is in court with DTV) Quote:anything anyone else has to say here for or against the so-called "emulation" of the P4 card. personally, from what i gather from my friend who hooked me up with mine, before its even possible to emulate the thing, its got to be cracked)

THIS was a good TRUE statement!! Yes emulation IS the last thing After the Whole card is dumped and ALL the innerworkings are knowen. But the Rest of what you said??? Quote:"ive got everything exept for the PPV channels (prn,ppv movies and sports) and locals". "WOW" i know this as ive been watching a privately hacked P4 card now since it all went down with no problems.

I'd Have to say (and I hate to go aginst you if you mod at Dss Underground) But "WOW" If you got a "HACKED" P4 quote:""everything exept for the PPV channels (prn,ppv movies and sports) and locals"" and (my bud) will NOT sell or distribute what hes done.

OK Guess Im going to Have to tell ya If you got a "hacked card" without locals/prn/ppvs Is what you got is your friend at HPs 3rd or 4rth Rooms SUBBED IRD. 'this is just my opinun so take it lightly' AND AS for the rest of thie rediculess topic NO NO NO NO PGM ISN"T HACKING the P4.[Sorry the once greatest PGM to even bring up your name agin on any dss boards] (and no thier is no p4 board) maybe a SUB in a useless passthough boards thus why thier IS NO prn PPV or extra LOCALS. JUST SUBBED card.

Username: Alquizar

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 3
alguien me puede dar la llave para ver pansat que no se que pasa que com la nueva no puedo entrar

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 103
And the song goes on & on & on & on. LMAO

UsernameNone
Unregistered guest
KEY1 25 90 A0 80 8E 05 64 F5

this ok to post for C*****

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Sure just post the right ones.Which is not that one LOL.look below.

KEY0 89 65 F0 13 27 85 94 C7
KEY1 25 90 A0 80 8E 05 64 F5 Active
21-04-05 22:19:23

Mad as Hell
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf: You're all over all the place on this site. What's your executive summary on the future of dss hacking? BTW, packed away my DTV unit (shared sub shut down) and unhappily watching Rogers Digital. Can't resist checking out this site though...

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Like I said before, an FTA is the way to go. Dreambox preferably. But I wouldn't buy anything till the end of May or June, and see which one comes up with a working hack for the N2. And don't believe the bull crap. Make sure you get the one that has a working hack. If and when that happens, I will post it here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
bump

oae
Unregistered guest
over 40 posts with a few saying they bought and received the goods and it works but no mention of the price they paid.

no one asked, so let me, how much was the board ??????????

why's it a secret ??????????????

why would you have to call an 800# to get that info ??????

downloading directly to a card is also a BIG PROBLEM. everything can be traced

LK
Unregistered guest
Currently Known Email Scammers:

PGM Dev Team - email scam
WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming*** --- see our forum for details*

listed at satscam.com

BULLSTART
Unregistered guest
IT IS ALL BULLSHIIT
THE ONLY THING THAT GOT A CRACK IS
ALL IN YOUR F*u*c*king ("""HEAD""""DO-RIGHT)
"""""""""""""R.C.M.P****************FOR-SURE

THE ROCKET
Unregistered guest
F*U*CK U "leaf" U ARE SO FULL OF
CRAP U MUST BE THE # ONE SHIIT HEAD.
U fu**ckin BULLSTART.

Mr. BiII
Unregistered guest
Your idea - of ignoring the jerks trying to be funny and posting insulting comments - is a good one.
you see... I know this strategy has worked fine in other forums and chatrooms.
Once nobody answers back and pays no attention to their posts, they get demoralized and its a big blow to their self esteem.
This must got to hurt and might be the best payback.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us