Adding a Dish 510 receiver to pansat's "if output"

FTA-Lover
Unregistered guest
LK/bosox..instead of using a spliter, if i connect dishnet 510 to my pansat 'if output' would Dishnetwork find that out? Once I do this, I know It is only possible to watch the same SAT on both receivers(but different channels) and this is ok since I will only be watching one receiver at a time. Am I going to send some kinda signal to Dishnet because the input to dishnet510 receiver is coming from 'if output' of my pansat? Will they know that I am using an FTA? Thanks!

FTA-Lover
Unregistered guest
Is anyone out there whos got any suggestions or comments about this?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 350
Bosox is gone...if you want my help you are going to have to ask me nicely and butter me up for a superb answer...

FTA-Lover
Unregistered guest
Ok mr. kneegrow seems like now ur the man so instead of using a spliter, if i connect dishnet 510 to my pansat 'if output' would Dishnetwork find that out? and also please answer the other questions I asked. I thank you so much. UR the greatest.

Anonymous

No, he just wants to bash you.

FTA-user
Unregistered guest
I guess the answer is 'they will find out'

GrowerX
Unregistered guest
Bosox went to A1 Plasma & Satellite

Qstn-4-LK
Unregistered guest
LK..if you are back, will you answer this?

LK
Unregistered guest
No way will Dishnet know of your FTA..phone line is only way Dishnet knows anything..

LK
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

FTA-Lover
Unregistered guest
Thanks LK ! Most people here appreciate all your help and hoping you won't be annoyed by a lil pri*ck like knee-grow.

Anonymous

I have a legal dishnet 510 receiver that came with a nagra2 card,is it possible to use that card in another 510 receiver?.

Just George
Unregistered guest
No cause its "married " to that receiver.Dishnet can only unmarry it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us