Scammer Sites

Da Nang
Unregistered guest
Below is a comprehensive list of Current Satellite Scammers:

Report a scammer

Currently under intense investigation:

p4toys.com WARNING --- Claims to be selling P4/P5/D1 hack ---- see our forum for details*
nagra2.tv WARNING --- Claims to have Nagra2 hack (not on sale yet) ---- see our forum for details*
Dishstar.tv WARNING --- Claims to be selling a device that is currently testing the N2 ---- see our forum for details*

Currently Known Email Scammers:

PGM Dev Team - email scam WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming*** --- see our forum for details*
81x.com/nagra2/dishbell WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
** email spammer click here to enter live chat: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/17348216 ** WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
** email spammer click here to enter live chat: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/26838669 ** WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
zyworld.com/dishookup316 WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
freewebs.com/p4crack ***Successfully killed---no longer online***

members.lycos.co.uk/dss3m/ ***Successfully killed---no longer online***
members.lycos.co.uk/dssp4/ -dss3m alias ***Successfully killed---no longer online***

Currently Known Website scammers:

island-scripts.net WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
activationtv.org / activation.tv -nagracode.com alias? WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4cube.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

commercial3m.com -Satscript.com alias WARNING --- possible alias of Satscript.com/P4cardsonline.com ---- see our forum for details*
Satscript.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

nagracode.com / nagracode.net / nagracode.org WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
maestra3m.net -nagracode.com alias WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
dishtest3m.com -nagracode.com alias WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

p4-support.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4-solutions.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
johny.0web-hosting.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4dragon.com
WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

dssvisions.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dss4u.org Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
Sat3mx.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
cpwave.net Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
3moffshore.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
SATHOUSE.COM Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
satelliteinteractive.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

spacetwister3m.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dynamica3m.com -spacetwister3m alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

grobel-technologies.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dtvunderground.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
p4code.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
p4-programmer.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
gx-technologies.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dsscowboy.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
base305.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
hyperonics.net -grobel-technologies alias
Redirected to a legit site - for now

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 200
I think everyone knows this website by now...quit wasting bandwidth with this shiite...if they want to know the scammers, they can go to the website themselves...to the idiots that don't the site..

www.satscams.com

Username: Castaway68

Post Number: 2
Wow I dont see DSS central on there anywhere!!!

fuckface
Unregistered guest
nagracode ripped me off. They claimed to have a nagra 2 fix and they don't. Hucards didn't send me login info after I paid for dish at home membership. The funny thing is I've done business with them before and they were honest before. Any site that has to send you emails to get your business can't be trustworthy. First how did they get your email in the first place?

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
they got it from [link removed] , I've been saying all along that these fcukers sell off your emails the spam companys.....Told you so..

Username: Attaboykneegrow

Why do you keep posting links to them then you stupid idot???

SatShackSham
Unregistered guest
thesatshack.com should be added to the list of scam sites, they are charging you money for software that is FREE!!!!!!!!!

Username: Castaway682

hey knee grow,,shut up a** wipe,,u dont know jack sh*t.

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
getting all offensive...truth hurts heh toughguy..LOL

Unregistered guest
Knee Grow is FUCKINGo

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow and Ecoustics love all these reply posts back at him...again,as I earlier stated,he is a mod here..reply posts crank up the numbers, which in turn makes this site #1 at Google,which in turn creates more hits on the linked sponsors here,which in turn puts money in Ecoustics pocket..so its BEST ,just to ignore the idiot kneegrow and sponsors here..and since kneegrow uses many alias,then U must also ignore many other rude and antagonizing posts from everyone..

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
get out of here you fcuking fruitcake.....go over to where the come_lovers hang out...dssazzcommunity.com..ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 160
I can't here you....la..la....laaa.....laa...la

D U M B A Z Z !!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
fcuking retards.....get a life...

Iuke
Unregistered guest