Pansat 2300a reboots constantly

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 70
I have tried evrything to fix my 2300a. I have rebooted using the factory bin and still reboots constantly. I tried the Boot repair kit and still reboots constantly. I don't know what else to do. Have I fried my 2300a? Help would be awesome with this problem. Thanx in advance!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 501
connect to your puter have the loader ready with the bin file already...........now tricky part. cut the reciever on from the back and when you see the first light flash up on the front of the reciever hit download and wait for it to load this may take a few tries but it works . jmill

LK
Unregistered guest
I will try and answer some of your questions,hopefully they will be of some help to you. #1 This is what you should use for STB model: key:global #2 The 2300-2500-1500 downloader is what you use to write the bin to your receiver.( I would recommend the Blacklist 240 bin ) #3 Gtools is a program used to download a channel list to your receiver,it can also be used to upload a scanned list from your receiver to the Gtools program for editing purposes as well. Using the 9 pin adapter on your pc seems to be the most likely way of communicating between your receiver and your pc. COM port#1 is the most commonly used,but if it doesn't work then you may need to try #2.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
I have been trying this for hours. James my 2300a will only acept the file upload on the 3 night rider light. I keep flashing with factory bin and then reflashing with the latest bl bin and it is still in this boot-up loop. One think i did do first was download the channel list off the 2300a new bin before I had this trouble could that be the cause of my trouble? Please help1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
I have tried everything and I keep trying and trying and it still does this night rider light then 1.2 then on then screen does blank then waits for 30-45 second and does this all over again. I am lost I guess I have screwed up my 2300a. If anyone has any ideas how to fix please let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Thanx James and thanx LK between the both of you I got it to work again thats guys. James you told me before that when you flash with factory bin I have to flash with a older bin and wait for boot up then between on and the numbers then download bin and I forgot. I tried for hours before i FIGURED that out. I feel like a idiot.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 502
Colin at least you thought and remembered good job.....jmill
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us