MVDR2100 has no sound?????

Username: Rabradley

Post Number: 1
Hi I purchased a Memorex MVDR2100 DVD video recorder for my parents for Christmas. We hooked it up to their Panasonic Television per the directions..the first time they played a DVD the sound was very low and by the time they tried to play the 3rd DVD the sound was at a whisper...I tried everything to resolve the problem and couldn't fix it so I brought the unit home and connected it to my Sanyo television and it works just fine....what could be the problem? Any help would be much appreciated.
Ruth A. Bradley

mapoul
Unregistered guest
Not that it's any help for your particular problem but I have a similar issue with my new Memorex MVDR2100. The component output doesn't work with my Samsung TV, but it does work with my Panasonic TV.

Pretty strange behavior if you ask me. I mean, isn't there an industry standard on major audio and video connections. There shouldn't be any sort of compatibility issues.

I sent in a tech support question a few minutes ago on the Memorex website. I'd suggest trying tech support as well since your problem is somewhat strange.

mapoul
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us