Mitsubishi VS50607 Help!!!

Unregistered guest
I am in desperate need of help, advice or direction regarding my tv.

I have had two techs look at it. The first one took the box with him and two weeks later I called and was told they had it running all day, every day and couldn't find anything wrong to fix it. *sigh* However, when the tech brought it back after week three, he thought it was the focus control module and would look for the part. I was told they found it and did they want me to have them order it. I said yes, and never heard from them again.

I had another tech come out this week. He told me it was the High Voltage module and the focus control unit. He then proceeded to call on the parts, tell me they are not available any longer and suggest I buy a used 36 inch tv from some lady that she bought 5 years ago. I was also told that tv prices have gone down considerably, etc. I'm well aware of that fact...I just want my tv fixed. WTF? He also never wrote down the part numbers. So I am insanely trying to find a way to resolve this problem. I will have a tech install the parts obviously, I just need to find them.

This has been going on since April. It is now New Years Eve.

If I had a nickel for every time someone suggested buying a new one for $3000.00, I might actually have the money.

If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

evie7272000@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us