Decision, decision...decision...

What to DO?
Unregistered guest
Had direct-tv, the dish is still up since all 4 of my p3 cards are wiped out like everyone else. I do have 4 p4 cards in hand and waiting for a fix...and waiting! All the talks about FTA's and other options as such, what is my best way to go at this point and try to get all those freebie channels again. Thank you for any help. Peace!

What to DO?
Unregistered guest
BTW...if this should help, I am located in NC, USA....Thanks

largo key
Unregistered guest
For FREEBIE,there is only 2 ways to go Dish or FTA...but thats not FREE either cause hardware costs money and much time learning..and with nagra 2 (Dish/FTA data stream) coming soon,those will be going down,just like DTV did in April with the P4/P5/D1 cards...best thing to do now is SHARE a DTV subscription with some buds and family

What to DO?
Unregistered guest
Hey largo...thanks man, tell me...is it possible for me to receive Bell from where I am located and if so what are all the equipments that I need to do this. Keep in mind I have that Dave dish still sitting up on the roof. Thanks!

Anonymous

I'd stay away from Bell, they already started the swap to the N2 card with the NFL sunday ticket, and now apparently the Venus channels.
go dish for now, but realize that it's only gonna last for about 6-9 months according to reports.

Bell sucks
Unregistered guest
with Dish you can still use your rooftop dishes and cableing. and Dish IRDs with atmega cards are really cheap ($140.00).

What to DO?
Unregistered guest
OK, so I can still use my Direct tv Dish and just find someone who can get me a box and a hot card for Dishnet then?? I don't know much about Dish, I assume there's someone out there who can do the Dish cards like the Dave cards??

Bell sucks
Unregistered guest
yes.... but you have to re-align ur dish to a new position and yes cards are done by dealears just like Directv HUs were done.

What to DO?
Unregistered guest
thats cool man, but where can I find some Dish boxes?...and like Dave, does the dish boxes have to be a certain ones so they can match the dish cards?? Please help....Thanks

largo key
Unregistered guest
at this stage ,I wouldn't even bother buying Dish hardware and then trying to learn it (too late now)...its not easy to hack like the DTV cards were..by the time U learn it,nagra 2 will be be here and then NO free TV or Dish hack then...share a DTV sub for now until DTV P4/5 cards get hacked..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us