Jtag install

Unregistered guest
i bought a quad mode jtag, lock, programer, and card from dssbliss but they did not give me instructions. Does anyone know how to install the jtag and lock into my bellexpressvu 5100, and how to program the card. pls email me at tavislui@yahoo.com

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mrjinx

Nova Scotia, NS Canada

Post Number: 13
yeah they never do... it's for educational purposes only remember... what you do with it is your business :-)

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
I can email you the instructions if you'd like.

tavis
Unregistered guest
"the real applebee" can you please email me the instructions at tavislui@yahoo.com

thank you very much

Anonymous

could you tell me how to get box keys from a dish 1000?

Username: D77e80

Post Number: 6
I just made my Jtag Cable but the problem is to connect it to the board....I have a Dp 301-013 receiver and I've look every diagram on the internet on how to connect it .... the problem is that all the Dp 301 that i've seen has only 16 pins or pads(I don't know the name...the things on the board)and mine has 20.....I just made the Db25 cable with all the resistors(100 ohm)on 2,3,4,5,13 as the ground but I don't know where to connect them .....i would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.....Thanks

Anonymous

Can the instructions for Quad Jtag be e-mailed to me also at the following e-mail address:

salbhu@hotmail.com

Thanx

MrVandaley
Unregistered guest
Will either magic card 1 or 2 work with the expressvu 5920 receiver?

Unregistered guest
Hi I am having the same problem as of Angel Rivera. I have the same Ird and it has no opening at the bottom I tried it both from the top and bottom but still getting the same error Unknown device
Please help me... I have a home made Jtag

Thanks
Shakee

kelifornication
Unregistered guest
Can someone also send me a copy of the jtag quad mode instructions... I have a 3100 without the slot on the bottom .. Ive got the board flipped but cant get a reading with the Jtag ... thanks

kelifornication@hotmail.com

kelso70
Unregistered guest
http://www.satsurf.tv/support.asp
Go here, files for the Quad

kelso70
Unregistered guest
let us know if it helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help