Pansat 2500 question

JB843
Unregistered guest
I was wondering if the Pansat when flashed with the correct software will actually get all Nagravision channels. I'm especially interested in the RTN Nagravision channels on Galaxy 3 Ku-band. Does anyone know?

Thanks

JB843
Unregistered guest
Anybody have a clue on this?

rt
Unregistered guest
JB go to lyngsat.com and check out Galaxy 3 encryption....RTN is good

JB843
Unregistered guest
rt- do you know for a fact that you can get these channels? I've heard both ways and was trying to confirm?

Thanks,
JB

Anonymous

www.Pansat2500.com is a reliable place to get a Pansat 2500A. They gave me a Free PANSAT 4 way DiSEqC switch & a Free 9 pin RS232 update cable.
Shipping was FAST.

http://www.Pansat2500.com

Anonymous

did you have any luck ? I'm looking for the same.
RV

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN PICK UP EUROBIRD FROM CANADA IF SO WHAT DISH DO I NEED.

HMD
Unregistered guest
I am new user of Pansat 2500A. Signals are lost probably due to change in Code. The instruction to set new code says "be sure provider set to dishnetwork". Does anyone know the Provider ID for dishnetwork and how to add to the list of providers as currently it is not on the list.

largo key
Unregistered guest
www.dsscentral.net forums or live chat for reliable honest immediate info and help...also latest working files are posted for Rom,Dish,Bev,and FTA ..

comets10
Unregistered guest
wondering y after flash, plug back in and screen remains blue no menu nothing. wondering what are the right steps and were could i find correct files??? for pansat 2500?? thanx

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 393
i got the fix...............
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us