Dss rev card

Username: Raysonawav

Post Number: 7
I just bought a dss rev card and a ISO loader. I was trying to do the online updater but it keeps giving me error message 002( check internet connection). I have a married sub card, what will I need to do? I have the switch on the card in the off position and the loader switch in the number one position.

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 32
Return it for a Magic Card..LOL, just kidding, Use Nagra Edit and program the card that way, I found it to be much more stable and reliable.

Post Number: 8
what is the first step.

magicuserfour?
Unregistered guest
Email where you ordered it from, get a returd confirmation number and order one of magicusers cards they are awsome!!!

Post Number: 9
Do you need the box keys when programming with Nagra? I have a married sub card.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 41
If you have a married sub card you shouldnt need to program the REV at all, Nagra is for programming plastic, or using your Rev, camless, in which case you would need your boxkeys.

Post Number: 10
Thanks

Anonymous

i just traded for a 7100 receiver and a dss red card. can some one tell me what has to be done for it to work thanks.

Anonymous

i just traded for a 7100 receiver and a dss red card. can some one tell me what has to be done for it to work thanks.

BIGLOS187
Unregistered guest
HEY EVERY ONE OTHER THEN THE BLACK BIRD OR SILVER BULLET WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST FREE TO AIR RECIVER THAT TAKES ALL CHANNELS(HBO, CINIMAX, P0RN, PPV, SPORTS, ECT) I MEAN I NEED HEALP I SEE A WHOLE LOT BUT MANY DIFFERENT PRICES. I THINK THERES A DIFFERENT OF 1 THAT COST 100 AND THE OTHER THAT COST 300. PLEASE WALTER, RICHARD , DORK, ANYONE. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I KNOW I NEED 3 LNB DISH FOR THE CHANNELS I NEED TO KNOW WHICH RECIVER.

BIGLOS187
Unregistered guest
HEY EVERY ONE OTHER THEN THE BLACK BIRD OR SILVER BULLET WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST FREE TO AIR RECIVER THAT TAKES ALL CHANNELS(HBO, CINIMAX, P0RN, PPV, SPORTS, ECT) I MEAN I NEED HEALP I SEE A WHOLE LOT BUT MANY DIFFERENT PRICES. I THINK THERES A DIFFERENT OF 1 THAT COST 100 AND THE OTHER THAT COST 300. PLEASE WALTER, RICHARD , DORK, ANYONE. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I KNOW I NEED 3 LNB DISH FOR THE CHANNELS I NEED TO KNOW WHICH RECIVER.

riquelme
Unregistered guest
Hey...can anyone help me? I live in a country in Central America...I used to have a free Dtv...now, because of the new card, the people that gave me the dtv are offering me a normal suscription. They are asking for 1000 bucks for 220 channels for this legal suscripcion.

But they say that on monday they will have a answer if theres a hack finally or not. I dont like the 220 channels option...but its better than nothing. Anyways, the will charge me another 500 bucks if the hack comes even if i buy the legal suscripcion, but the hack could come out until never as far as i know.

What do you suggest?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 100
Switch to Dishnetwork!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us