AV??????????????????????????

Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY AV i was lookin for how to convert to pansat 2700A i like the intructions u gave but am i still suppose to use those files? the on u provided in this link or do i have to get the newest files since the ECM has changed thanks....

AV
Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 839
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 12:32 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, friends!

I'm posting my own Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Conversion Kit. All Pansat 2500 users can easily convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. Now, this post is NOT for Pansat 2500 CLONE receivers. My intructions are very clear and I've attached all the files that you need to successfully convert your Pansat 2500 to a Pansat 2700. Also, I have attached the latest working bin for those receivers. Anyway, have fun and please tell me if you liked my "Converting Procedure" or not. I've posted another thread where FLU users can convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. That post was a success and I hope this post also gets a good feedback. Now, this thread will hold all the discussions regarding Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 conversion. Good Luck and please reply soon!

Download my Pansat 2500 Conversion Kit: [link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 75
For phase one of conversion you still good to go using the above baby grl. Inorder to watch TV you in a circle the airport pattern until the 2700 bin is tweaked and is release. so what you say seeing we high in the sky circling the airport grl lets make good use of the time and join the mile high club

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
lol...hhee..thanks for the update!!..but i still need AV's confirmation bout this!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 992
satgrl,

Yes, that's the Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 conversion kit with good feedback, so far. Only use this kit if you have Pansat 2500 Genuine receiver, this is NOT for clones.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
ok but AV should i wait for the newest bin than do this? do i have to use the same files u provided then i should load the new bin in the end? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 994
I recommend you to convert your Pansat 2500 to a Pansat 2700 first, then wait for JVVH to release BIN 218.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
ok thanks im gonna try it now!!!im scared...lol....but i will follow ur directions in the attachemt...wish me luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Good Luck. ! Not included in the current direction but shall be added in future revisions. A little roll in the hay before bin flashing always helps to calm the nerves

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
hahahha...lol u don make sense

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
I don't huh? sexx always helps to calm nerves

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1217
ya thats makes sense....

Username: Kb1

Post Number: 10
where to get file to convert 2500 clone to 2700

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1302
look up a few posts....lol

Bronze Member
Username: Kb1

Post Number: 11
I think this is for pansat orignal not for pansat 2500 clone

Silver Member

Post Number: 995
Good luck with your conversion, SATGRL! :-)

Kami,

Please checkout my thread, it's called: FLU - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
AV i have question about the instructions: what part do i have to change about this since the new ecm bin will be coming out for converted 2500's during which part do i load bin 218 .....
Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

First, here's a list of things that you need:

- RS 232 female-female Straight Cable

- A Pansat 2500 remote control

Instructions/Procedure:

- Please turn OFF your receiver and disconnect it from the satellite & the TV cable

- Connect your receiver to your computer using RS 232 female-female Straight Cable

- Now open the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0

- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.

- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0

- Now, please look for the "j27_205_1.bin" file and click on it

- Now, please turn ON your receiver and as soon as you see the first "dash light" on your receiver's front panel, click the "Write Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0

- Now, please wait and let the bin download process complete

- When it's done, your receiver will REBOOT automatically and soon you'll see B 7 5 flashes back and forth on your receiver's front panel

- Now, please close the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0 window
- Please turn OFF your receiver

- Now re-open the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0

- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.

- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0

- Now, please look for the "jvvh_208_1.bin" file and click on it

- Now, please turn ON your receiver and as soon as you see the first "dash light" on your receiver's front panel, click the "Write Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0

- Now, please wait and let the bin download process complete

- When it's done, your receiver will REBOOT automatically and soon you'll see B 7 5 flashes back and forth on your receiver's front panel

- That flashing B 7 5 will stop and freeze on number 5 for 30 seconds

- After 30 seconds or so, your receiver will automatically boot (It'll turn ON automatically, after 30 seconds)

- Now, please turn your receiver OFF and disconnect it from your computer

- Finally, please connect the satellite and the TV cable to your receiver

- That's It, you're done! Now, you have a Pansat 2700 Clone

- Finally, download the latest bin to your receiver (Read my Bin Loading Intructions file for help)

Note: After you finish with the above steps, you have to re-scan your satellite(s). After you're done with that, you have to enter the latest keys (Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu). Here's what you need to do after you re-scan your satellite(s):

- Go to MENU

- Then, go to Parental Control

- Then, go to Second Pin and enter 0000

- Then, go to Set Default Key

- Then, go to Nagravision 2 to enter the latest Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu keys

After you enter and store the latest keys, please EXIT the menu and start watching TV!

Instructions provided by AV!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1005
Since it's your first time converting a FTA receiver, I recommend you to load the files that are in conversion kit and then load the latest bin, if there's any available. So, to make it easy and safe, please use the easy method by loading the bins that are already in that kit, and then wait for the latest bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
ok so when i want to load the lates bin i use the instructions u provided on how to load a bin ?(that is when the new ecm binjvvh bin comes out right)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1007
Yep

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
thnxssssssss...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help