New guy here, where can I go to learn?

Username: Latin_guy

Post Number: 2
I have been checking around here but can only seem to find big long lists of sites that people here suggested. Can somebody tell me what site they go to for help. I just bought a Viewsat and have figured this is not the place to learn. Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Roxxie

Post Number: 18
Hi Jorge, I go here [link removed] They are really nice and helpful. XO Roxxie

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 334
Hi there, you can check out our site: [link removed] - you will out that it's very easy to find what you're looking for and very helpful staff. Really good site for new people. Good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
Hi there, you can check out our site: [link removed] - you will find out that it's very easy to find what you're looking for and very helpful staff. Really good site for new people. Good luck.

Post Number: 3
Thank you both. Are these sites good for a viewsat guy and are they free? I am just starting out and don't want to have to pay like at some sites I have seen.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7770
For Viewsat, use their HOME site... www.totalfta.com ...and its free and safe there..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7771
BTW...Viewsats is their specialty... www.totalfta.com

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 132
but busy so when there is a problem good luck getting on to totalfta.com. livefta.com is a good site freedomfta is a good site as well.
There are many sites out there find one you like and stick with it.
maybe ftamorvex.com.
good luck there are alot of links to many sites on this forum so just look around here you will find a good site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7773
I have NEVER been blocked from entering www.totalfta.com ...they have HUGE bandwidth!

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
ok fair enough but I have during the last ecm remember map57 in the summer I could never get onto totalfta unless it was at night.
Just speaking from personal experience.

Post Number: 4
Thanks again you guys, you have been very helpful. I've been checking these sites out and like the fact totalfta is viewsat's home site, but like very much the other sites. Freedomfta is super nice and livefta is equally as good. I will visit ftamorvex today. Why was there so much fighting between people here about sites? Is it not better to have choices? Or am I missing something?

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1122
Jorge welcome to https://www.ecoustics.com
Dont ask about the fight bud u are here to get help and u are getting help...ignore who is fighting buddy. we all are here to help each other out but some ppl like to do PC BATTLE As well. Lk just gave u the best site for viewsat now... spend some time and start reading about ur stb needs.

Post Number: 5
Thanks for the welcome Mc Sunny. They all look like very good sites, I agree. I am trying to find one good site and I simply wanted to know what the deal was, I think it was a good question. If there is fighting going on in those sites I would rather go somewhere else, ya know? I'm guessing you are a boss here and I was not supposed to ask, I apologize.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1125
No one is the boss here on this site !!! i am just telling you ignore the figths buddy thats all..

Post Number: 6
Oh, shows how much I need to learn. I'll read up more, thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
You are welcome for the site Jorge. I don't know a whole lot right now, but I am learning more and more each day. Post if you need help, XO Roxxie-

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 73
"Just like Heaven......"

Wow.........this might be the most helpful
and friendliest forum on the net...

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
There are no fights :-) We just like to joke around you know..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1171
WOW! What a setup for ppl to spam their sites.Why not just say,"this thread is for spamming new sites" ?

Post Number: 7
Sat Scanner, I am not really sure what you are talking about. I did see some of the horrible things you said to others here and do hope that doesn't happen here. I have no motives other then to learn.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
You've been reading here and know of the reputable and not so reputable lists of sites.None of them are good enough for you to learn.Everything and more you will ever need to know is available at these sites for free.But you have just figured this site is not a good place to learn,but still you post and ask for a good place to learn.What is it your after, other than opening a new thread inviting spamming?Maybe I'm missing something here,but it just seems so obuous to me thats your real intention.Maybe you can explain it again so I see it differently.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1185
And reguarding the horrible things I said to others,I'm sorry you and others had to read those.Not my finest hour,but I tried ignoring and other solutions first,but to no avail.When they made it personal and started the bashing and insults...."when in rome do as the romans do".I felt no other option but to go down to their level so they would understand,and get the message they weren't wanted here.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 630

Hey SS
I didn't know you had in you.Now I see
why you don't go to sleep.
New approach to set us up for the kill. I smelled something by his thread,
(where can I go to learn)

His asking questions like his buying this web site.He reminds me of an old girl friend of
my, his acted like she never been kissed,
came to find out she was the biggest whor e in town.

BTW I think he smells like DSS Comm?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7797
There is NO doubt he's "connected"...and has no need to be here now, if he were really who, why and what, he originally implied..

Post Number: 8
Sat Scanner, Kavin and LK, I have been here reading for a couple of days now, and I think I have the story straight. It's apparant that you guys do not want anyone new coming into "your" house and asking questions, let alone making a link to an outside site. I asked a legitimate question (prior to my reading, forgive me), I got answers and you three felt the need to question me and my intentions. Why not just answer my question and let the post fall by the wayside? Like I said, I am new to this including this discussion forum stuff, but see that it is OK for some to ask questions while not others. I don't think it is very fair and what you guys are doing is wrong. Why should I feel bad about asking a question or like I will be interogated if I do?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7810
Any newbie who asks for info and which sites are best for his Viewsat (and is provided that info)..and states that he knows this is NOT the best place (but returns and questions our answer)...and then comes back and spams others sites that have been spammed by troublemakers here for months...well, it just reeks of BS and trouble brewing!...and is NOT logical on your part!

If I buY a Chevy and ask around and everybody tells me that this particular chevy dealer is the best, then I would use his services and NOT return to a place where I have already recognized and stated that is NOT the BEST place!...no common sence in that...and is very suspicious..

hey newbies are welcome here , but not when they start spamming sites immediately in their 4th post here..after being advised where to go for help, they seeked..

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 264
Jorge don't trip bro., ask all the questions you want man. Your either gonna get a straight answer are your gonna get an ear full. Ignore all the non-sense that goes on here like people naggin' this and that, Spam this spam that, people hijacking my thread. There's a butt load of people here that are willing to help. Our home is your home

Post Number: 9
LK, I am sorry, I fail to see where I have "spammed" any site, even in my fourth post. The first site I talked about was the one that you suggested, how could you interpret that as "spamming"? You say I spam and am connected to others and you truly have no idea. The first thing I saw here on ecoustics was your grand list of sites, I would think that is more "spamming" than me merely mentioning sites that others have talked about in this thread. I think the trouble brewing is eminating from your end, I am not here to cause trouble, I am a lover not a fighter.

Post Number: 10
Kinguyen, Thanks a lot for your comment. It is hard to know who is out to help and who is out to hurt. I appreciate the invitation into your home.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 266
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 117
Ya gee Jorge!! Welcome welcome welcome!!! We know you are a Pimp Artist for Scam Sites like Oh let's say Life and Freedom dot bomb but Heck!! feel free to try and cover up with your phony postings. Oh yeah!! Almost forgot!! CWC would like to welcome you as well. I hope you hear from him soon. Enjoy Jorge!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Wow, this is amazing, are you guys so paranoid that a new guy, just off the street can become such a threat to you? BTW, I haven't even joined Life or Freedom yet, so how could I be pimping them out as you say? I have no idea who CWC is, but I guess that is some sort of insult. From what I have read, making a formal complaint to the staff here is the only way to get things done. I hate to be a tattle-tale but it worked for some before. I have said nothing bad to anyone nor have I solicited people with any web site. Sat Scanner, LK, Kavin Reno and now Zulu have all had some terrible things to say and have thrown around some hefty accusations. It's apparent that you 4 have some problems and are taking it out on the general public.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I just tried to ignore them when they gave me the third degree Jorge. It may work for you too. XO Roxxie-

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1920
Let Jorge handle it his way. He has started a thread where people can get information about how to complain. That is far better than the frequent abusive profanity that goes on here.
LK has a psychosis with paranoia and the sooner the treatment starts, the better. Hero worship of LK is not going to help anybody.
I have tried to convince the "friends of LK" before but they are either unwilling or unable to help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7824
There is NO hero worship here...what there is , is intelligent people who can make decisions and opinions on their own who do not cater to your whinning or follow your constant incorrect and bogus info..

U have some nerve and a "stuck elevator", referring to anybody that may not kiss your azz as a LK "hero worshipper"!...and then to imply they are incapable of helping!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1925
LK: The professor of profanity.
This guy Jorge came here for help, and help he is going to get. He does NOT need help from you or your friends.
I NEED help from your friends to make YOU see how sick you are so they can get YOU medical help. So, instead of hero worship, if they will do what is obviously necessary, YOU will be helped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7833
U are pompous, sick and ignorant!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Some way some how you have managed to destroy this thread from it's humble and well meant beginings LK. You have also managed to efectually follow me around and bad mouth everything I have said or asked. All the while posting nonsensical things like I am spamming, knowing full well I have never posted a link here and you do it daily. I am new here yes, but I have as much right to be here and ask questions as anybody else. The owners and operators of Ecoustics need to thank you personally for bringing such a bad light to their site. I encourage all members here who have had LK or one of his followers bad mouth them to write to the administrators of Ecoustics. I have already started a thread with the information you need to do that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7836
Obviously Jorge is a reincarnation of the troublemakers, Dsscommunity, LK Suxit and Pysch Mofo...I knew it wouldn't take long for a return by them!

Jorge , I already answered your first post here , immediately...and hundreds of others have stated the same thing here...for the Viewsat, wwww.totalfta.com is the best and homesite for the Viewsat...what more do U want from here, except to start trouble!...U are about as slick as sandpaper!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1927
Jorge: As you have noticed already, this person is not helpful at all to anybody here. The problem is that LK has developed a few ego-feeding worshippers. They think they are helping, but are in fact making the psychiatric condition worse. There were many good friends in the past, but they are all gone. There were other good helpers here, who were made very miserable with the barage of profanity that made them abandon posting here.
LK is beyond help or casual correction in the normal social sense. The only help available (and I have encouraged this) is psychiatric help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1928
LK: It is quite obvious to everybody that you have helped Jorge with your profound understanding of Viewsat and its association with the site totalfta.com. One good turn deserves another, and he is trying to correct your or rebuke you in the normal social way as he would to people who become offensive for no reason as you did. He is only trying to help you when he corrects your behaviour.
If you take my advice and seek psyschiatric help, besides medicinal help you will get counselling, behaviour modification psychotherapy., etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7838
U should know,,,U get the treatment daily with your welfare card!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1934
LK: I know in USA some people have to pay and some don't. In Canada, nobody pays, because nobody is allowed private paid treatment. If and when I need treatment I will go to my GP who will give me free treatment as he does to all his patients irrespective of their financial status.

The current discussion is about YOUR mental well being for which you would naturally seek help in the USA. You would get free treatment from the Veterans hospitals, particulalry as your stay in Afghanistan was probably partly responsible for your present condition. You fought for your country. Now let others fight for your health. If there is one country or society in the world where is there is no social stigma in seeking psychiatric help, it is America. So go and seek psychiatric help which you badly need and are entitled to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7843
I'm not from Canada , but I believe U are wrong and there is private pyhsicians and all medicine is not socialized!...yes there is socialized medicine which I believe is an option there and NOT forced on people..I have 2 cousins there , 1 a doctor , another a RNP, and I know both have private practices..

Nalin, my mental healtg is not an issue...your arrogance and bashing of Me, satscanner, PRFRMNJ and McSunny is the issue..and disrupting these forums with every post bashing one of us...STFU and don't talk to me u h0mo!...I hate your stinking guts!...I try and IGNORE U but U stalk me everywhere...fukkk off and leave me alone..U are all mouth sitting behind a computer U squirrely maggot!

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Only in Alberta right now LK we have a two teired medical system 99% is free covered by our provincial government. The other 1% is paid medical coverage either not covered by the provincial government or a paid healthcare provider who has there own practice.
But we do not pay for any medical surgeries or emergencies.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Again very typical LK, when you say I am a reincarnation of others, you apperantly had issues with. I am just a guy, a nobody, who does not take kindly to you disrupting and destroying what would normally be a simple question on a web forum.

Thanks Nalin, I see you are one of the good guys here, we can stand up for ourselves and not resort to the name calling and foul language.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7846
Jorge ...U are like talking to cartier..I think that elevator has been stuck for a LONG time!..

BTW..why are U still here?...u got your answers..and now are just irritating and disrupting these forums...go to totalfta and learn about your Viewsat..unless u have another agenda here!...

seriously, explain why U are still here, when your SOLE purpose, as U stated in your first post, was to ONLY find a good site to learn about your new Viewwsat?..EXPLAIN that, will ya?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
LK, why in the heck would I go to a site you suggested, can you answer that? The irritating and disrupting member here is you. To answer your question as to why I am still here is none of your business. You would like every member here, who has an opinion that differs from yours, to go away. I have every right in the world to be wherever and say whatever I want. You feel the need to keep insulting me (and others), and you think it is a good idea that I just fade into the woodwork. No sir, I will not go away. If there comes a time that I have a question, there are knowledgeable people here who will help me and not hinder me, like you obviously need to do. Why would I give up a good outlet for information? Isn't it possible for you to leave me alone? Why do you feel the need to insult me, bad mouth me, and try to stop my progress in learning?

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 119
Oh!! Please Please Mr Manual....Let's not get all HUFFY!! LK tells you of a good site to go to and you get PO'd at him. Well don't that beat all. Now I've seen everthing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Mr. Zulu, I understand you are a friend of LK's, but you do not need to respond for him. My post above was to LK, not you. I did not get angry with LK for telling me a good site, in fact, I agreed with him that it was a good site. Certain other things came to light after he started insulting me and questioning my character. Answer this, would you trust a site that someone suggested to you after they insult you? The insults prove they do not have your best interest at heart, yes or no?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7850
People...I suggest U IGNORE this clown...MANY people (not only me) have advised him/it to go to totalfta.com...he himself stated in his first post that Ecoustics is NOT the place to learn, but he remains here anyways!...

His explanation of why he stays here is jibberish BS...he's one of the previous troublemakers who have returned using a new nick, who again nalin is aligning herself with....so I suggest we all IGNORE theis troublemaker and nalin..

the old saying, it it walks and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck!

The admin here has been made aware of this new nick troublemaker Jorge...he banned the previous ones, maybe it'll happen again..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
LK, why do I need to leave this site, is it because I may be making people aware of your constant belittleing of members here? Like I asked before, is it possible for you to leave me alone? You and your friends insult me and I am a troublemaker? You are indeed the cause of the trouble here, and you believe by saying I am someone else it will make it ok and members here will believe you are a good guy. Sadly, not the case.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7855
Beware...U are on notice!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
You do not scare me LK. Your empty threats do not go unnoticed here. Thanks for finally answering my question as to if it were posible for you to leave me alone. The answer is a resounding No.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1207
Jorge,Your not going to help here.But that isn't your intention at all,we all see your true intention,so go somewere else and learn what it is you seek.We have a list of not so reputable sites,I suggest any one of them to you.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 881
IS there anybody left who still needs evidence of how this crap starts?

I hope everybody is taking notes for reference on this one.

Jorge Manual, the link LK gave u is practically the official Viewsat site with all the reputable files and info.

If u don't like it because LK gave it 2 u, maybe someone could point u in another direction.

Will u please leave then? Since u have already stated that u don't like it here, it is in everybody's interest that u find the site that best suits u.

There are many spam threads on here for u 2 search through - pick one, and register, and there u go.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 177
Jorge ... listen to me ... some in here dont like to be out done by a " newbie "the name calling word game that they play is just that .. stupid childish games ... some in here not mentioning any names like to be #1 and want the attention KNOW ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER TO IGNORE SOMEONE> you people are not GOD. and further more none of you are anyones keeper in this forum . . JUST WHAT THE H3LL IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU.!!! are you men insain?... grow up... Stop reading into things and seeing sh!t that is not there. That agravate me to know end the most. Readng the same old sh!t from the same people and doing it to new people all the time. Do have nothing better to do?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1208
See,dorreen thats the problem,same old sh*t ,new nicks,can't you see that?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 884
Doreen, seriously.... tell me u didn't fall for it.

A guy asks for a good site, saying this is not the place 2 learn. GREAT, he's given one, then another, then another - and he decides 2 stick around and point out that he's been reading and HE knows who makes the trouble.

The list was 2 long, now he wants more than the three....

Like seriously man!! F off with that bogus bs... it's so clear, that if people can't see thru it, i don't see why bother with it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
maybe she's just going thru "those days"......

Gold Member

Post Number: 7860
we're beating a dead horse..if some are that blind to this character Jorge, who obviously is trying to disrupt these forums and the blind have a need to bash MEN who can see the OBVIOUS, then let the blind believe whatever they want and suffer any consequences that may result...

also anybody who exposes a troublemaker and WARNS the other members here should NOT be BASHED and called childish by someone who is BLIND!...unless they are EXTREMELY Blind, deaf and dumb.. or have a personal vendetta ..or something to hide themselves..

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
"also anybody who exposes a troublemaker and WARNS the other members and called childish by someone who is BLIND unless they are EXTREMELY Blind, deaf and dumb... or have a personal vendetta ..or something to hide themselves...... What does this mean ??? You can do it but no one else can LK ?..... why not practice what you preach.. know one has any personal vendetta here .. thats all in your mind only... and just so it is well known .. i never seen jorge be fore now ... so just how am i supost to know what he is really like ... MUST i listen to your oppinions of him and others .. or may i please be able to make my own mind about people LK ..NOW ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER what to do...and adding to this.. the rights to expect everyone to listen to HIS own personal appinions. We are all born with our own minds ..
oh and if anyone of you took what i said on a personal note .. sorry about you luck ... afer all it is my own pesonal appinion. ... did i mention names?

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
oh sorry i mention lks name BITE ME

Gold Member

Post Number: 1942
Ryerson: Just look at the "evidence" carefully. Jorge asked a question. Three people gave him three different leads. He THANKED THEM individually including LK, and then he was puzzled as to why peolple were trying to lead him to different sites and he asked that question very politely. It is at this point that the attack on him started.
I suggest all of you stop bothering this guy with inuendoes and threats. None of you are saints. I know I was teamed up by LK THE GREAT with some other posters here and suggestions and threats were made to me that I am one and the same person as some of those guys. Then the wolf pack attack started against those guys and by implication against me because in the opinion of LK THE GREAT I was the person as those guys.
I AM AN INDIVIDUAL WITH NO CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER POSTERS HERE. I DO NOT KNOW JORGE, BUT I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT HIS STATEMENT THAT HE IS JUST ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL.

Ryerson, you are a friend of LK and you can be a help in trying to get this person to see a doctor.
Right now, that is all that matters and that is a proffesional opinion, like it or not.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 887
Everybody has the right to post what they want - so long as the admin doesn't care.

Doreen, LK is posting what should be obvious for all of us. Let him post!! he did not mention u at all.

And he was not involving any one else either, so why jump in and defend this Jorge dude that u say u do not know? LK did provide Jorge with an answer. But there are obvious giveaways that others here are choosing 2 ignore.

I will post in new thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
giggling .. good post nalin .. i see where you are going with this .... and you are right !! its like the blinde leading the blinde in here.. its a shame that people dont use there own brains.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Google this......

".......The name Nalin \n(a)-lin\ is of Hindi origin, and its meaning is "lotus".......
the lotus, a beautiful flower that flourishes in ......"

( isn't that so tender....? )

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
lol can you not read between the lines ... ? some person in this forum does leave secert messages to others .. eg: "toronto" .. when there is a quotation done .. it is directed to someone other than just than people the post is about . i am NOT BLINDE!! deef or dumb either .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1210
well maybe not blind,deaf or dumb,but your blonde,so thats about the same.....lol

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... Mofo, ...

Post Number: 222
Nalin, ur surprising me now.

I suggest u look at the posts carefully too. I have already started a new thread that dissects Jorge Manual's posts very clearly. Nalin, i'm going 2 ask u once, and i will take ur word for it - please be honest with me: are u LKSuxit? Are u Jorge Manual? Because they are the same person

Lk did nothing in this thread..... "Jorge" messed up bad.... again.

Nalin, if ur not Jorge, then i suggest u go re-read the posts. Or better yet go read the thread about Jorge that i posted.

We are not idiots here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
LK, Sat Scanner, and Ryerson you guys are totally out of line. I have no need to explain myself to the likes of you. Everytime I explain something to one of you, you just say I am lying or I have other motives, so why would I?
Ryerson, are you serious? You are telling me I need to find a site and then leave? That is one of the most assinine things I have ever heard. I am not the one causing trouble, you and your friends are. I have every right to be here, just as much as you do. LK, you and your friends will just start with someone else, so why should I leave, I have done nothing wrong.
Sat Scanner, this may be hard to believe, but I will tell you again. I am not someone who has been here before. You need to stop making things up to justify your bad deeds. You are very wrong about me.
LK you keep saying that I am so obviously a troublemaker, yet I have never started any trouble. All I have done is ask a question and then started defending myself. Would you care to share with us all where I started trouble? How do you reason out in your mind that I am a troublemaker? Is defending myself against you an act of troublemaking or are we just talking about making trouble for you? I'll ask one more time, Can't you just leave me alone?

Thanks a lot for those people that have my back, you guys and gals are the only saving grace for this site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1953
I said I am myself and I do not know LKSuxit, or Jorge or anybody else.
I am not an idiot either. There is Ryerson with over 800 posts and there is RyersonArmy1 with 222 posts. I do not need that kind of subterfuge or cheapness.
I have made my position very clear. This guy LK needs psychiatric help. I have said to LK and to LK's friends before that I only want to make sure that a person in need of psychiatric help gets it.
You can make all kinds of remarks to sidetrack the main issue, but that is not going to alter the facts as I have mentioned, and the sooner you all realise the truth and act upon it, the better it will be for all concerned.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Why must people defend others anyway ... first off when you do .. other people bash you for it .. and when you dont .. you get bashed for not defending people .. you cant win in this game .. i have tried ... so now i stick up for me .... and only me ... i am after all the only 1 trust in here now .. I have seen the truth for what is is worth now from the recent posts aganst me ... thanks you all for your respect BTW ... but It doesnt deture me from still posting and helping .. So get over yourselves if you think I am going to run away or change my nick I am who I am ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
Nalin,you should listen to Rhyerson on this one,and put your feelings or lack of reguarding lk aside for one moment and reavaliate your opinion reguarding jorge/aka suxit.I normally agree with most of your posts and way of thinking,but don't on this one.We can agree to disagree,but ask you to at least review this situation ,then make your final deciecion.

Silver Member

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... Jorge ...

Post Number: 226
Nalin, I'm not sure what ur asking me in regards 2 Ryerson & Ryersonarmy- i don't deny we are the same person.

i alternate because i have no trouble with being banned for getting into it with a troublemaker. It is not meant 2 hide behind a mask.

I have told u and others before that i don't get involved with certain fights on this board. U have not made it my business. And u are allowed 2 have it out with LK if u need 2, that is between u 2.

But, in response 2 this thread, u would gain a lot more credibility with me, and i'm certain others who are awake, if u would not align urself with the obvious troublemakers.

I cannot believe that u actually write down, as evidence for future reference, that u think LK started this bs on this thread. It just takes a scroll up 2 see the truth. LK did not say anything negative for a long time - way after others were questioning this "Jorge".

Lk did respond early on, and provided an answer for "Jorge"

But Jorge was going on about this "fight" when there wasn't one - do u see that Nalin? He was creating it.

U gotta at least, regardless of what u think of lk, call them accurately, even if it means LK is not the bad guy here - or else ur credibility is at stake

JORGE, give it up man.... it's nonsense, and it is so obvious 2 anyone who compares. Ur just looking more and more foolish as u argue this.

Bronze Member
Username: Theknnegrow

Post Number: 20
Hey ryerson idiot...just STFU and post one of your stupid fcuking pictures that pizz people off and make no sense...you have nothing else better to do..well maybe you do..ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
i have a pic of an azzhole, but i didn't want 2 expose u.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1221
The scat pic one ? theknnegrow at dinner time pic ? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 650

Hey Ryerson
Since we are off the subject of FTA TV.
Let me say this to you.
Now do you really think that LKSuxit is Nalin?
This guy that says he is a lover ,not a fighter.Is Dumb as a Fox. My crystal ball tells me Jay or maybe Nalin. Go back and read some of their post. You make the call.

BTW I was thinking we could start our own
show here and call it "NAME THAT NICK"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1956
I want to say quite clearly that am just myself and am not posting under any other name, nor do I have intention to.
I have no intention of continuing the dialogue here. I have explained my viewpoint very clearly.

Username: Whoami

Post Number: 1
hey all you fuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkers who am I

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Well going by the spelling I would say you are cartier.....or you could be just some dranged kid wanting attention. BTW Do you suffer from A.D.D or A.D.H.D?. they have meds to help that you know .. I hear you like taking meds.

Silver Member

Post Number: 655

You just got here, my PC is still wet.
After a long trial SS is still sleeping.
I am sure he will get to you very soon.
just stick around, don't go, he will
talk to you.

Username: Whoami

Post Number: 4
No not cartier no adhd here but my meds are gooooooooooooooood.
try again fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkers

Username: Kmk

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 1
I have viewsat. picture freezes. sometimes there is no sound . Pl help

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 2
I have viewst. Picture freezes. Any suggestions

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 3
Viewsat problem. picture freezes. help..

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
the posts above are an indication of future problem here on this forum..... hope we're all taking notes. Cause later on we'll have some know-it-all take sides without knowing the details.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us