Wrong EPG Time echo 110 & 119

Username: Parranda

Post Number: 1
Hello all 1st post here. I see everything fine, but the Epg times are off. I have a pansat 3500sd, bin 143 working perfect. Why would times be off. My timezone is set to Eastern, which is correct. Any ideas or suggestions. thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 430
Set to atlantic, and let me know.

Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 4
After you select time zone scroll down to current time .select then enter month select then day select then select time

Username: Parranda

Post Number: 2
thanks for your responses guys. i just read something about being in channel CNN or A&E on TP 19, but A&E is not on TP19. I will try all suggestions and will post answer. I'm thankfull for all the information on this forum and others recommended. a lot of great stuff, one can learn a lot just reading. I've been reading this stuff for about a month now. I'm hooked. I thank all of you guys that make learning thru reading possible.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 431
www.lyn**gsat.com copy and paste and remove ** you can get all the information about channel/tp configuration.

Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 5
With dn constantly moving ch/tp's lyn**gsat is outdatted . Lastest bin with auto/update should find it automaticly.

Username: Playa2006

Post Number: 4
***.hashhu.***/forums/

try this....

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 394
10-4 on the bin with the auto update TP. Makes things so much easier.

I like this site for up to date TP info and a list of recent changes. But I still use the other one too.
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 434
Great site, thanks for the link Tyler.

Bronze Member
Username: Poison

Post Number: 15
I had the same problem with my time while using bin143. Not so much using latest bin.
Also, you should check out Tyler's link
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us