Autoroll -Fortec Lifetime Ultra ...save for oll..

biverland
Unregistered guest
Its new end open dish end bev....
Its from Chancysand 272T2 bin...

Hope this made a day...
FSFTA - New 272T Bin w-Autoroll and Bev Safe for All

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1081
Use the 272T2 bin, NOT the 272T...272T2 is SAFE for all Ulta's and Pansat 2500 clones..the 272T is only safe for Ultra's with the resistor mods..I have the file linked here in the Fortec Ultra thread here and posted at dsscommunity.c*om..I posted it last night..

BTW its an autoroll with Both Dishnet and Bev...works well all are saying...its basically make sthe ultra into a pansat 2500, cause U need to set the deafult key after loading the bin..

menu- parental control-2nd pin 0000- scroll down to "set default key"- enter- emu on- save and exit..

No Bev
Unregistered guest
I just put the 272t2 bin file in my lifetime ultra, I have no Bev. Dish net 6&8....7 works
fine. I did not have Bev before, I only had
Dish net. Do I need to use another file or does
this bin have Bev in it. From what Iam reading
I understand that this bin does have Bev. Does
anyone know what my trouble is. Also I did set
default key. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1084
Do U have 3 LNB's on dish?...U cannot expect to get Bev unless U have a LNB aimed at it!...U probably have 2 LNB's..1 aimed at 110 and other aimed at 119..this is not a magic hobby!

U need a LNB for EVERY satellite that U want to receive signals from!

Username: Dishcrayzee

Post Number: 8
LK, can you please email me the autoroll bin for Pansat 2500A if you have it. If you don't, plz provide the url

dishcrayzee@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!

No Bev
Unregistered guest
LK I got 3 dish.....One dish echo 7....One dish
echo....6&8.....One dish Miniq.1.3
signal on all birds......95%......

sign on echo 7...........95%
sign on echo 6&8.........95%
Mimiq 1 Bev..............95%
I have a viewsat downstairs and all three birds
working fine.
I have a lifetime Ultra with the 624 tuner and
I only get Dish.....6&8....7
I just don't get it.
What about if I try to but the keys in from my
remote!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1086
Did U put it on a Bev channel and let the autoroll work?...shouldsay waiting for download", and may go up to 1000% and take an hour...do NOT disturb..

and just how did u "set the default key?...

U know now U have to treat that Ultra now as if it were a Pansat..input keys and set default key as if it were a Pansat..

joker...I am NOT Domino's and I don't deliver!... especially files to Lazy people who wont just go to any website linked in these forums 1000x and download whatever file U need..and if U cannot find a linked DSS site here then U should subscribe..

No Bev
Unregistered guest
Sorry LK, but I did go to a dss sight....And
this is what I found at dss-tester.c*o*m at
latest files....view full info....read COMMENTS
and I found your old nick...Thill-1951...And
knowing that U are a good person I downloaded
the file.....Also curiouscontraptions.c*o*m
got this file....
I will enter new keys and see what I get....
Autoroll never started...Maybe U are one to
something I will check it out again...Thanks

Anonymous

SINCE THE FILE TURNS YOUR BOX INTO A PANSAT DOES IT HAVE THE ECHOSTAR PACKAGE

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 80
Yes it does have the Echostar Package.

Anonymous

that is great news i hate channel lists

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
No Bev...I wasn't talking to U when I said "go to another DSS site"...I was talking to "da joker"..

U have a Forsat.. U probably don't know how to set the deafult key..its a common Pansat procedure for all autorolls..

menu- parental control- 2nd pin 0000- scroll down to "set default key'- enter- emu on-save and exit..

same with changing keys now..once this 282T2 pansat bin is loaded U will have to use the pansat method to edit the keys manually if U ever need or want to..

No Bev
Unregistered guest
LK this is No Bev....again....Now listen to this
s*hit...I did what U said in the post above....I
know what U are talking about....Did it about
25 times....I took the lifetime Ultra that I put
the 272-2t pin file in everything shows fine...
signal now on all birds.....runs 99% upstairs...
This is the lifetime ultra with the 624 tuner...
No Picture on Bev....Dish net works fine on the
bird....
So I take the box downstairs hook up all cables
put it on Bev....Auroroll starts....BINGS picture
This is driving me nuts...Maybe I will take up
drinking.

No Bev
Unregistered guest
@ Anonymous....Yes I have the Echostar Package...
Does it mean something if I don't....I don't
know just asking.....Thanks

-I will take the receiver upstairs in the morning
thats now working downstairs and see if I will
get a picture.....
-If Iam getting 99% signal upstairs on all birds
I would thing it should work....I don't drink,
but I think I will have one....Got some bottles
at Xmas...Good night to U all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1091
U just needed some patience for the autoroll to kick in (sometime take 1000% and 1 hour....and needs to be on a bev channel for bev keys and then a DN channel for DN keys to autoroll)....which didn't roll before, cause U hadn't set the default key which activates the keys and autoroll, so now Bev keys rolled in..and the 119 problem must have been caused by a bad corrupted bin or a corrupted upload into your receiver before..all will be fine..

The echostarpackage, if U select it, will put the DN channels in the same order as Dishnetwork..its a nice feature..thats all....try JUST doing #5 step and see if that works..if not, and U want this,then do all steps..

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird/receiver.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match D**H Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others

Username: Im1uwant2nv

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA USA

Post Number: 1
I HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP ME, I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED. I HAVE THE FORTEC ULTRA LIFE TIME, I WAS FINE WITH DOING THE KEYS UNTILL RECENTLEY. I COULD NOT GET THE KEYS TO UPDATE AND I TOOK IT TO A FRIEND AND LEFT IT WITH HIM. I GOT IT BACK NOW THE SCREEN AND EVERYTHING LOOKS DIFFRENT. WELL NOW THE SCREEN SAYS TO UPDATE KEYS, I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT NOW. AND I CALLED MY FRIEND HE SAYS HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO UPDATE ON THIS SYSTEM. COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. ALL YOUR HELP IS APPERICATED.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1113
If it looks diffrent tyhan before,then U must have been using Fortec bins...Friend must have put a pansat bin on it..check the system information in menu for whatever bin is on there now..Most likely u will have to input keys as if it were a PANSAT NOW..IF ITS THE 272t2 BIN,ITS A PANSAT BIN WITH AUTOROLL AND THE KEYS WILL ROLL INTO PLACE BY THEMSELVES.....otherwise to manual input keys into a Fortec with a Pansat bin (103T, 256T), do below step by step..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For All Pansats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control...

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Note...For /Bell keys at step #4, "Provider ID" is 09 - 01

Post Number: 2
LOOKS GOOD, LET ME ASK YOU THIS THEN. NORMELY I WENT ON LINE AND LOOKED FOR FORTEC KEY UPDATES. NOW IF NOT ON THE AUTO ROLL, USING YOUR FORMULA IS IT STILL FORTEC KEYS OR DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR PANSET KEYS? ALSO, IF I WANTED TO DO AN AUTO ROLL HOW COULD I DO THAT. AND AGAIN YOUR HELP IS VERY APPERICATED

Gold Member

Post Number: 1118
There is NO such thing as Fortec keys or Pansat keys!...Fortec and Pansat are only brands of receivers that people buy and use to capture satellite signals..The most popular satellite signals are from Dishnetwork (DN), followed by Bell Express Vu (Bev/Bell)...so what people need are the Dishnet and/or Bev keys...all receivers use the same keys for DN and Bell..BUT DN has their own keys and Bell uses their own keys..

How U input the DN or Bell keys vary from receiver to receiver..I just posted the Pansat method of input for U..autorolls are bins that U upload just like any bin, but the autoroll will automatically "roll" the new keys into your receiver whenever DN or Bev change their keys..presently the ONLY autoroll that is safe for Ultra's is the 272T2 bin,which is a pansat bin that U can use, but then U must consider your Ultra as if it were a Pansat receiver..can't exlain it any simpler than that!

Post Number: 3
THANK YOU

Anonymous

LK, Are U ready for this....This is No Bev.....I
first of all want to thank U and the boys for
helping me out. But U ain't going to believe this,
but my wife pointed out the problem that I had,
and she can't switch from Bev to Dish on the
remote.....This is what I did........

I started of with one receiver when it was
nagravision I.....I had dish net....7 and 6&8
with Bev...On three different dish...Then I went
and got the second receiver and I put two new LNB
on the two Dish net dish that are dual.....But
I didn't do that with Bev I used two singles which I thought was the same as dual.....WRONG...
What got me confuse was that I was getting a signal of 99%....Am I the only stupid person that
did this!!!.....Anyhow thanks alot boys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1130
Thought last night U said U had Bev working...oh well I'm confused...good luck!

Post Number: 4
lk, i need your help again i followed you map of instructions earlier, under system info it said

chancy
ultra pan 100t
boot ver: 5.1
06 jan. 2006
24 hr clk fix

when i went to enter the key, i went to evolution.c*om the updated keys were key 86 and key 96 but there were more number and letter combo then normal. can you help me with this..

Unregistered guest
I've got a lifetime ultra and have the autoroll loaded and everything runs fine but two little problems. First, I'm using Express Vu and the Guide doesn't load. 2nd, is there a way I can have the channels match the original line up from BEV or???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1134
Rustin...the newest keys are posted today in the "new keys" thread here..that 100T Ultra pan bin is an older Pansat bin, which has now been updated 3x to the 103T bin..U can manually input keys in that bin or the 103T bin, but as I said, U must use the pansat method I posted above..

Better still, do as I posted and upload the 272T2 bin, which is an autoroll Pansat bin...its located in the Ultra area of the forums of www.dsscommunity.c*om and linked directly in some Ultra threads here..

mccoy..set the date, time, and time zone to get the EPG working..If U read above, I just explained how to get the channels in same order as DN..Bev,,I dunno..

Post Number: 5
lk, first of all thanks for the help.
i am not as dumb as i might sound but just new to this and trying to learn. i have done alot of reading today, and searched your post on other threads, since you seem to know what you are talking about. in one thread you talked about uploading 272t2 bin using bl 1.4. i went to dsscenteral. found a file (Al7bar FTA Ultra_050926_282t2_12H_clock_api(NTSC) fav 17 new)
using the bl 1.4. after updating i reinstaled to the tv and it was back to the original look of the fortec. went in to change the keys that you had on another thread, and nothing just getting the usual bad or scrambled channel. what did i do wrong

Gold Member

Post Number: 1136
U Loaded the wrong bin!...use 272T2 ..not 282T2!...282T bin is limited, and U cannot change the keys in it!...

here's the 272T2 bin
[link removed]

here's the BL 1.4 updater
[link removed]

REMOVE the * in .C*OM in my links...then copy /paste into your browser..

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 131
Another reason keys have not rolled yet, Have you seen any jammed site today as a result? I haven't
had any problem accessing sites today at all. I say they are wrong and jumped the gun a little!

Post Number: 6
lk you are truley a genius. the sat is now up and running. that was my main concern for now. if you dont mind i might look for you some time if i need more help. by the way if you ever need a good deal on a car i owe you one. thx again

Unregistered guest
So I need to input the keys into nagravison to get my guide working properly? Will I have to do this regularly?

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 25
"jjmccoy" you need to set the time and date for the guide work properly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
we have an echo in here..

jjmccoy
Unregistered guest
I have set the time and date!!!! It says wait for picture and has been going up in percentage for the last 2 hours and is up to 780%.

Unregistered guest
I've set the time but I have not seen anywhere to change the date. THe rest of my post is the same. Is it supposed to say "Wait for Picture" all the way up to 780%? Is it supposed to go higher than that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
The autoroll is working, trying to input the newest keys....If U have Bev, then make sure its on a bev channel...same with DN, when it starts to autoroll...thats a different situation than U complained about before..let it go,unless it keeps starting over again...then U need to rename the satellites..menu-installation- edit TP/satellites - select your satellite -rename it..do that for all your satelites for which U receive and have a LNB on roof dish for..then save and exit..I have seen it go to 1000% in 1 hour..

jjmccoy
Unregistered guest
The guide is there but the programming is very minimal (for every 5 channels, 2 shows come up for a 1 hour period). Also, it keeps reverting back to Dish Network settings in Nagravision.

biverland
Unregistered guest
New 272T2_GC w/GlobeCast safe for Oll frm Chansysend for Fortec Liftime Ultra.

This bin GOOD for ALL no resistor mod needed on 165 end 166 .This include the 624 tuners,
as well end naw includes GlobeCast.
This bin has not been tested for GC.,weel need verification that its works.
It is BL,s Latest revision included in ..
aur safe 272T2 bin. Enjoy!
Also included a Jtag Dump file of this Bin.
You find them on many DSS sites...

Bronze Member
Username: Terrence

TO, ON CAN

Post Number: 13
I have a problem that I just can't find the
answer....I have two lifetime ultra....One with
a 614 tuner and one with a 624 tuner....And I have a viewsat 2000 xtreme.....I put the 272-t2
bin file in both receivers.....signal strength
on all three birds are 99%.....Now this is my
problem.....I can hook up the two ultra receivers
down stairs and I get Echo-7...Echo-8.6...And
Bev....working fine.

I hook up the two ultra receivers upstairs I can
only get Echo-7....Echo-8.6....(BUT NO BEV) and I
get a signal strength of 99% on all three birds.

I hook up the viewsat 2000 extreme downstairs
and upstairs I get Echo-7....Echo-8.6 and Bev
working fine....(Can someone tell me why the
ultra receivers can't get Bev upstairs...But have
not trouble with picture downstairs....When I hook up the ultra receivers and put them on Bev
up stairs all I get is a picture that say......
SCRAMBLE....with no autoroll coming on....But
downstairs when I hook up the receiver it autorolls and picture comes on Bev.

Yes I know some might say leave the viewsat xtreme upstairs and the ultra downstairs...
Thats not the answer Iam looking for ultra
should work on Bev up stairs like it does
downstairs.....(Does anyone have any ideas.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
Maybe Bev doesn't like heights!...thats very odd...maybe longer cable run to upstairs and its affecting the Ultras?...I'm guessing here..try an inline amplifier between disque and upstairs..I forget your setup, but isn't it weird or have DN receivers too?...and sw21 switches?...I remember helping U out but don't remember which thread or problem and solution or hardware config..

Username: Popsariz

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2
would it be possible for you to send me the bin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
This is NOT Domino's ..we do not deliver!...get off LAZY azz and get it yourself at any DSS site!

biverland
Unregistered guest
New 272T2_GC w/GlobeCast from Chancysend
This bin is safe for OLL no resistor mod needed on 165 end 166.This include the 624 tuners as
well and naw include GlobeCast.
It is BL,s Latest revision included in aur
safe 272T2 bin . Enjoy!
Also included a Jtag Dump file of this Bin.
Use blacklist loder to instal this file.
Oso help if you have 100t serier bin in resiver..
I see confimation on dss sites that its working end oll missing chanals on GlobeCast are back.

Bronze Member
Username: Terrence

TO, ON CAN

Post Number: 14
Thanks lk....U did help me before....I will play
with it and see what I get....Hardware config...
I have a friend who is saying the same thing lk.
I will let U know what I get......Thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us