Archive through September 01, 2005

daman
Unregistered guest
test it on a yllow brick

Username: Ticoal

Post Number: 1
Vib8, I like your style and your vast knowledge about what the heck is going on with these Sat systems. What do you think about "LK's" Code? And also, what do you think about this yellow card dilio? I will trust you true and honest opinion. thx for any input you can provide. I use to use the DTV systems until it was brought down, then I went over to the Pansat 2700A and now I am losing too many channels. I have no complaints cuz I have gots my moneys worth over the last couple of years, I just want to be able to stay within hunt. Hope to hear from ya... Keep it real...

Username: Beendrr

I Hope This will help someone.
This Bin is said to have open all channels for Hispasat Nag 1 and Nag 2 with Galaxy FTA3 Receivers. I Hope this will help any coders out with a new hack. Sorry Too big to post Please pm me if you can or post you email address.

Bronze Member
Username: Xnwox

Canada eh

Post Number: 12
Vibr8tor Guy
you said you saw a hack
was it in peg?
please reply asap

Bronze Member
Username: Xnwox

Canada eh

Post Number: 13
Vibr8tor Guy go back on msn
just missed you
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous

Hello Daman
I see you test my code, it's not really mine i just found it in internet, but I have a big problem, if can help me please... the fact is that i have a visionplus 1020a pci card to dishnet or DTV, but I just dont know how to use it???!!! can you or some one do something for me,please!!!
Pabel the Cuban.
Hugs!!!

Give me a Break
Unregistered guest
the cuban's code WORKS

LMAO WHAT CODE IT'S A STREAM DUMP U FOOL

Anonymous

i have i fortec ultra do i have to buy another box or do you thiink there will be a fix for this one

Post Number: 2
What is a peg?

Burn Dish Burn
Unregistered guest
LOL :-) NAG 2 is a BUST Double Dragon kicked it's butt! other FTA's soon 2 follow :-)

Unregistered guest
i have pansat 2500 how can i do to change to nagra2 please can somebody help me

Dish Fan
Unregistered guest
Hello everyone i just want to know somthing so from what i understand dish is goin to nagra 2 and the yellow 101 cards are being hacked is this truly true or not ty

Bronze Member
Username: Peerlessmack

Post Number: 15
Currently there is no fix or program for any FTA equipment to work with nagra2.

The only solution being tested now are with d!$hnetwork's equipment.

mlh
Unregistered guest
if the cuban code works how do i put it in the receiver . like the dish net keys ?????

Anonymous

I am going to be installing an FTA for a customer on Sept 1st. Which Dish Net signal will have the most channels? 119, 121, or 110? Any information is greatly appreciated.

Dish Fan
Unregistered guest
Hello ,

Pabel Garcia what program are u using to put in those numbers ? please get back to me Thanks

Morons
Unregistered guest
I am going to be installing an FTA for a customer on Sept 1st. Which Dish Net signal will have the most channels? 119, 121, or 110? Any information is greatly appreciated.

WHAT r U Stupid why waste the time pointing at dish it will be dead before Sept 2005 is over

Username: Pabelgar

Habana, Habana Cuba

Post Number: 3
Hello, Dish Fan
forgive me that i'm not useful, but the code I looks for it in internet, so, sorry, I dont really know much about this topic!!!....i'm working on it
hugs

WORTHLESS
Unregistered guest
Dish Fan
Hello ,

Pabel Garcia what program are u using to put in those numbers ? please get back to me Thanks

Gawd u peep read what u want.. that $hit Pabel Garcia posted is HEAR THIS BONEHEADS "WORTHLESS"

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 246
all you guys are pathetic all dreaming for n2 not knowing about this crap all free tvers no one in to the hobby????? All you guys make me laugh if you know what your doing then you would not be here HAHA N2 easy dtv dead thats all there is.

Anonymous

The dish won't be dead dummy the card will be. Smarten up. I asked a simple question... Is it too far over your head to answer or r u a newbie. Someone with logic and sense please answer my question. After Aug 31, which dish 110, 119 or 121 will have the channels. I mean the ones that aren't scheduled to go N2 by 31st. The other LNB will be pointing at Galaxy 10. Besides, it won't be gone 4 ever. Stay positive hackers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
anonynous dish is dead unless you get a clone 101. If you were me I would wait and let thing play out. RELAX all is good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
If you find me i will fook u up boy. Don't go showing off when you have nothing to back up with BOY.

Bronze Member
Username: Vibr84me

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 37
Can you all stop swearing and crapping in this forum - if you aren't going to help then don;t say anything.

Post Number: 4
Sorry but I don't think ignorant people like that stop.

Anonymous

TY Colin. I'm just mounting and pointing the dish for them. After 31st, where are the remaining channels gonna be. 110, 119 or 121. I know there is no fix on FTA yet. I have N2 running at home so all is good. TY again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Mounting an FTA is easy - the hard part is the pointing - most of the receivers do not have a working locator and the ones that do are terrible - use a dish receiver to point then switch the receiver out once you have the signals as high as you can - or buy a locator for 60 bucks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Use this site to help http://www.satsig.net/ssazelm.htm

there are others as well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
I have been asked repeatedly about PPV today. There is no more PPV in the 500 channel blocks as it is all now officially on the N2 data stream.

Keys - are encryption keys and are automatically updated on a sub card. By changing the keys Dish was able to shut your access down as most of the apps didn;t take the update and roll the keys - THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PPV NOT BEING AVAILABLE NOW!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Now if you are in mourning about DISH NETWORK switching over to N2 at the end of this month - don't be - here are the top ten reason's why:

10) Sitting in front of the couch watching free adult films for the last 10 years has made you a super stud now is your time to put what you have learnt into action.

others to follow when im not so busy..

You are kinda fat so get off the couch
9) Your wife is having sex with the neigbor's son. Opps that was

Bronze Member
Username: G3n0cyde

Post Number: 44
LMAO. Top Ten is accurate so far dude.

$400.00 ice scraper :-)
Unregistered guest
Some Rom 101 card have now begain to fall.More than likely didn't take tier updates as predicted by Coders.Showing 005 Nag.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Reboot. You're welcome. Yes all is correct. We have already successfully been test FTA's. All looks good. We expect about 3 weeks before it's solid. Canada is way ahead on this subject, so it's a matter of time. Right now, there are 101 clones going around which are still up. The ones that DSS Toybox were selling, are crashing as of now. My card is still up so that one will be getting released soon. If the card stays solid for a full 3 months, which is Sept 6, then we'll start advertising. The release will bank on the next programming that is available. You see we have programmed this card every 3 months since March 6 to test for preparation methods. So once the 3 months are up and we reprogram again, it will become distributable. You know the dealers are saying, "Only one guy in Canada has the software" Well that's our company. I am not a hacker, just a middleman but I do run the cards and FTA's. As I aforementioned, the FTA is currently up. Been like that since last Saturday. So 9 days now. As for the jokers, you are being ignored by the true members of this forum. Note: Don't fall for their crap. They know nothing but how to mispell and attempt to use name calling to get their N2 up and running. LOL!!!

Anxious
Unregistered guest
As for FTA's, does this include fortecs? Is this really true or is it a bunch of boloney? Really want to know!

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 58
MC are you saying there is a FTA hack for the N2 that will survive after 8-31 (or has been reported 9-11)?

Beware of Scam's
Unregistered guest
Beware of Scams no one has a solid rom far as

Canada is way ahead on this subject, so it's a matter of time..

That better than a lezbian in a fish market joke

MapIe_Leaf
Unregistered guest
As for the jokers, you are being ignored by the true members of this forum.

Bah ha ha Man this site so far outta the loop on sat disscussion and hacking U gotta b kiddin It's like MC proclaimin himself 2 be a major player .. HEY MC DON'T hate the Players Hate the Game..

Blind Sided
Unregistered guest
Posted BY MC on Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 03:56 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK. I'm gonna give you the manager's number. You tell me dude.
1230 Sheppard Centre Inc
1230 Sheppard W
Toronto, ON M3K 1Z9
(416) 635-5191

PM Toronto is the closest to that plaza. About a block away. If you don't have a legit operation set-up I am not interested and the manager confirms that you don't. Sorry and GL. Our company is www.DSSTOYBOX.com but we are not selling N2 in Canada yet. For more info. Check out authorized dealers section. This is for info purposes only.

He's so full of crap peeps in the above message he said he was from DSSTOYBOX

Then today he posted..

The ones that DSS Toybox were selling, are crashing as of now. My card is still up so that one will be getting released soon..

U phreaks had better watch out looks like a well laid out scam in the making..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
OK. People are way off topic here. Leafy, you better re-read my posts. I am a "middleman" which means I don't work for one company. Ever hear of HU Shack in Scarborough. That's who my card is programmed by. My 2700 card programmed by DSS Toybox at Dr Flea's is crashing. A lot more channels than the suckers with none but either way some channels are gone. Hey to those with Dish Net PPV... Brasil Vs Chile on Saturday GolTv, I think, is airing the game in replay on Monday night at 9pm. Check the guide. For those of you who don't believe... Enjoy the black screen on Thursday. LMAO!!!

B!TCH-BOY
Unregistered guest
I want peeople to stop mking funa of me. I am not prepared to come out of the clorest yet. I really am not into cunte but would like a man who knows what is goods right noew. Please respond when u can.

NO One Cares
Unregistered guest
B!TCH-BOY
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 04:58 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want peeople to stop mking funa of me

NEW CREATION
Unregistered guest
-I u all this the the real b1tch boy...I did not
make any of the above post...Like i said Iam
a new person in Christ Jesus and I don't do
these things anymore...So please stop using my
old nick ok...My new nick is NEW CREATION..

fv
Unregistered guest
mc.. golTv can be seen without nagra2 cuz its a free channel

MC is a FU@KEN SCAMMER
Unregistered guest
MC, you mentioned the FTA N2 testing, so what you are saying is, the dealers will be selling the bin for a certain price, once is became a sure thing? or you are saying they, the dealers, stealers going to release it for free? here are my take, if FTA N2 are fully or half azz tested succesfully it would've been released already due to the big profitbility of selling all the FTA units as soon as possible,it's a business senses, get what I'm saying here and or you with me so far? anyway, you are so full of SH1T, we are not a bunch of stupid kids, so go and scam someones else, you FU@KEN lowlife B1TCH.

Buy DreamBox Screw the Money men
Unregistered guest
This is all spreading so quickly, Nag2 hack. What we see here is only the plastic and that has crashed. DreamBox and pci cards will be next, if not already running in private.
The STB's, our current batch is under the rule of the Koreans. Obviously, they have to buy into the scheme, or copy it. Because the bins/files are encrypted we cannot produce our own, leaving us at the mercy of the STB floggers.

Nonetheless, there will be a fix for the STB's, DN, whenever and however the Koreans can figure it out and a manner to put more food on their table at our expense.

And there's the big difference, what is happening in Spain, Europe, Germany, by and large is hobby driven, its free for the most part. Here, in North America it is money driven with the money going to the Koreans. Be assured one way or another, they will attempt to milk us for more, probably by telling us we require another STB to fulfill the N2 hack.

weed out the bad
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 04:53 pm: by MC

A lot more channels than the suckers with none but either way some channels are gone.

Enjoy the black screen on Thursday. LMAO!!!

Does this sound like a friend to the hobby..

Mc is hear 2 make a buck not 2 offer help to the true hobbist it's a shame he is so clueless on the true meaning of FTA's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I ain't hear to make friends. Let's resolve that 1st. Nor, I am here to make money or sucker anyone into buying any hardware, bins or plastic from me. As for selling FTA bins. better read again. I said we are testing and will soon be selling after the next successful program. That means, selling the equipment. Why would someone sell a file for a "FREE to Air" system. You appear to be a little thick Scam. May god help u brotha. Not once, have I ever given anyone the specifics as to who to call or whatever. I gave the forum a couple leads for those in GTA. And btw, GolTV is now on N2. It may exist on FTA, but not everyone runs FTA, so those on plastic don't get Gol unless they have the N2 hack running. Nonetheless, Brasil Vs Chile on Saturday on PPV. Enjoy. Start helping the forum not hurting it. Grow up little man.

Skewlin Youz !
Unregistered guest
Start helping the forum not hurting it. Grow up little man.

Dude u ain't helpin nuthin.. Everytime sum1 post a message about stuff u have no clue on u shoot them down like a duck.. Few weeks past sum dude said Dreambox would be one of the first 2 have a nag2 hack and u said OH NO multistar and the others will be fist yet that dude was right Dreambox running euro nag2 hack as I type this.. what u failed 2 see "or maybe don't understand" dreambox runs on linux which is open source open source breeds accomplishments leaps and bounds above the other closed source FTA boxes it's like Attila hun vs Gaul a couple hundred Koreans can't compete against thousands of linux crackers running Dreambox's and Triple Dragon's

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 785
AMEN BROTHER there is a person here with brains.

It's also running in NA too.

Hey LK do you think he's a mod or cop ???

LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Skewlin. You may be right bro. maybe DreamBox will or is first. Here in canada it is not. We are running N2 on MultiStar and it is working. Nothing doing on Blackbird, Pansat, Fortec or DreamBox. Our company anyways. I don't mean to criticize the knowledgeable people in the forum. I don't do programming myself. I said b4 I'm a middleman. I work the business side and come here to offer and get some advice. My apologies to the ones who know more than I do. But punks, no time for them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 787
Hey Mc hence the nick i'm in Canada and been running the DB on n2 for over 3 months. So yea it works in Canada.

reboot
Unregistered guest
i have been doing a lot of checking into the fta recievers and here is what seems to be the deal,

with a fta reciever there are alot of free channels, depending on your nationality and the language you speak there is some programing for everyone, ( go to gosatellite.net for list of all free programing avail.), if you have a fta unit with a card reader you can get a $30 card which will give you 6 mths subscription to 3 xxx channels.

as far as scrambeled signals such as the n2, there is no fix for any of the satellite providers no matter what you have for a reciever, but if a fix becomes availble for any of these saellite companys you should be able to get it with a fta reciever and as far as costs go, the free to air programing is just that free, if a fix come available for the scrambled signals price will be most likley be determined buy the type of fix and who did it, chances are if it is a software fix it will probably be free, but if it is some type of new card ( rom , avr, atmega etc ) then you will probably have to pay for it

but from what i understand at least with a free to air reciever you at least get some programming to watch when things are down and if something does become available you should be able to get it with out having a bunch of different recievers (ex , bell, dishnet, *C , direct tv etc.), just the proper lnb for the satellite provider

i am not telling anyone to buy or not buy anything, i myself am trying to find a solution to the no more free tv problem that we are all facing right now, and from what i can see you only got a few choices , which are, put up an antenna and see what you can get in your aera, use a fta reciever and get some free satellite tv, or buy a package from cable tv or one of the satellite providers, the choice is yours.

reboot
Unregistered guest
i was not aware that any of the fta reievers were working on n2 but after reading the posts above i see maybe there is, i will be checking in to this to see if they are available in my area before making a decision on what i am going to do in the near future, its nice to see there are a few people who can discuss these issues without all the BS and name calling.

dsAR
Unregistered guest
in mexico you can get DirecTV and SKY signals with pansat 2500a

Hey Larry!
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 09:56 am:
By are beloved MC

I ain't hear to make friends. Let's resolve that 1st. Nor, I am here to make money or sucker anyone into buying any hardware,
bins or plastic from me. As for selling FTA bins. better read again. I said we are testing and will soon be selling
after the next successful program. That means, selling the equipment. Why would someone sell a file for a "FREE to Air" system

Your nuthin but a leisure suit larry sales men spaming this theard with nothing but hear-say I searched google for multistar bins and funny thing there aren't any they run pansat and other nag 1 bins so how could it be u testing a nag2 multistar bin who wrote it a little green birdie.. your just trying to increase sales on cheap clones to line you own pockets any fool can see the clones droping like flys "check fleabay" prices down every week surprise you not trying to push the free-xtv cards on the thread I wonder what leisure suit larry thought up that great scam to sell more FTA's most of the FTA houses are so outta touch on the true end-users in this hobby you fools selling in the north american market should really study the euro market then you all might grasp a handle on who's who

ps don't worry u have no friends here from what I can see...

:-) Cop haha
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 12:20 pm By Maple Leaf

Hey LK do you think he's a mod or cop ???

For the record not a cop or mod just a kid who likes to know how things work and what makes em tick and I'm not lazy or unforgiven I wanna know it all..

HA ha ha he he :-)
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf be nice or I'll start flooding thread with the searching for u know what sat channel LMAO :-)

Choosing
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 12:44 pm: By reboot
i was not aware that any of the fta reievers were working on n2

Right now dude only conformation on any FTA box doing n2 are the linux based boxes and it's not the same nag2 as DN so do let this information sway ur decision on buyin.. now if u what sum kewl free tv there is some great stuff up in the sky if u go for a setup for both ku and c band get urself a big dish with dual feedhorn for information on what you can see check lyngsat

http://www.lyngsat"."com/freetv/North-America.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
in mexico you can get DirecTV and SKY signals with pansat 2500
adsAR
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 06:57 pm:

I ask you How is this possible

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
has anyone seen this site and know anything about the possibility of this helping us here in NA
http://croteam-sat.org/aploud/index.xxx (replace the xxx with php
It seems to be a european website with all kinds of info on N2 and there working fixes

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf...U are a scum, a liar, a scammer, and most important DANGEROUS because U really are ignorant to what is really happenning....anyone who listens to anything u SAY IS GOING TO HAVE SERIOUS TROUBLE,...U have become a JOKE throughout the entire DSS community as I have spread your posts to all the other sites as a warning to everyone!...U're stupidity maybe be in earnest or a scam but will put many in jail or $5000 civil court judgements as a minimum!

Silver Member

Post Number: 796
Yea right . Goof off.

What's This Dude Smokin
Unregistered guest
,...U have become a JOKE throughout the entire DSS community as I have spread your posts to all the other sites as a warning to everyone!...U're stupidity maybe be in earnest or a scam but will put many in jail or $5000 civil court judgements as a minimum

Damn dude lay off them drugs or whatever looks like the only joke is U

LK
Unregistered guest
Charlie letters now are getting as common as Dave letters were!..thats what I'm smoking dude!...your ignorance of these matters is obvious!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
This is what we know (not rumors and not speculation):

1. N2 has been hacked
2. All channels are available
3. Dish Boxes are jtagged and cloned to work
4. There are card dumps of Rom 101 and Rom 102
5. FTA boxes are working - all brands not confirmed
6. DVB cards are working - again all brands not confirmed
7. This is all in its infancy and will go down. But that is the norm what counts is - it's been hacked!

Now please continue on and no BS and fighting just give info we can use.

I found some files on Xaestra.tv (couldnt use the M) but am looking for more and would like to know if any one has more info and if they have instructions for Magic card as well as I have read that it too works now.

Username: Dsskid

Well........finally your catching on.

N2 hack has been around for couple weeks now.
Downer is only major dealers have it ( still not public)

I thought LK was gomma break the news.....
but you never know !
Kudos for Vibr8tor Guy

Have fun !

reboot
Unregistered guest
1 quick quetion, if i had a paid sub on 1 reciever and got a rom 101 couldn't they use the info from the first reciever that to clone my second receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Actually there are public files now making there way around the various forums. Unfortuantely no instructions and no details - or very sketchy ones. I have a 6000 and have the boxkeys etc. I do not want to have to take it apart again to jtag it again as you have to solder the contacts to it. And to be honest I suck at that part - I have shaky hands - good for the girls but not to solder lol

Iarry
Unregistered guest
have a pushbutton installed so u dont have to open it again. you'll be needing it for sure

reboot
Unregistered guest
If understand the 101 clone fix they use the box keys and ird# from a reciever with a paid subscription, then program the 101 to open everything up on that reciever, when you buy a programmed 101 you have to use the ird# and box keys to clone your reciever the same as the original but the downfall is if they shutdown the orig recievr all the clones fall too.

Well what if i had a minimum paid sub on 1 reciever and cloned my second reciever with the same ird and box keys, couldn't they program the 101 card with those numbers and wouldn't this make it less likely to get shut down,

Iarry
Unregistered guest
and the nagra 2 files runnin around SUCK. its as toro malditto said....... only dealers have the workin ones.

reboot
Unregistered guest
yes but couldnt they use the box keys an ird# i give them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
they may suck but its a start and we can learn from them so don;t nock them. Lets see if anyone found one that works and can let us know. Also - I have a 6000 so I would need someone who is running a 6000 wouldn;t I?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Basically what we need to know and what to obtain is/are the following:

Card images of a 101 for a 2700
Card images of a 101 for a 3100
Card images of a 101 for a 5100
Card images of a 101 for a 6000
The software to get into a 101 and load it
A jtag to clone the receiver etc.
The eemprom dump of the the loader
And Instruction to clarify

If I missed anything let me know.

froster
Unregistered guest
Is this for DN and expressvu?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
froster - yes of course - however I have only read about dish net as not a fan of bell

opi
Unregistered guest
what can i do if i have pansat 2500, can i change to nagra 2 or i need to point the antena to other sattellite

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
from everything i have read and seen fta will be back up and a simply reprogramming is all that is required.

Anonymous

Have all the channels gone to n2 now? my daughter was watching cartoons and now every channel is 'scrambled/bad channel'

Dish Network CEO
Unregistered guest
from everything i have read and seen fta will be back up and a simply reprogramming is all that is required.

Dream on free ride is over

Unregistered guest
NO U DUMB AZZ U DONT POINT TO NAGRA 2. GEEZ DID U NOT READ THE DISCQ FOR DUMMIES GUIDE?

Retards!!!
Unregistered guest
ALL THEM RETARDS ON _www.Al7bar.tk_ R MAKING CLAIMS THAT THEY MADE THE N2 HAPPEN.. GAWD I HATE THAT SITE AND ALL THEM OLD PHARTS!!!!

alanc
Unregistered guest
I have files for both the CS and the dreambox for n2,,but it seems there to big to upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Ok so i have files that apprently work for two FTA units and a DVB card. The two units are C00lSat 4000 and Dreambox.

If you want them and haven't yet found them (on most sites) then talk to me on msn and I'll send them over but please confirm the instructions on how to apply and if it indeed works.

i am still looking for a magic card fix....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
now i have two files for pansat as well - need some testing to confirm they work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Pansat has been confirmed - all open

CuriousChap
Unregistered guest
what pansat model?

Kick the Fat lady off the Stage
Unregistered guest
Well pansat and viewsat up and running viewsat is only one with bin running n1 and n2 how long the n2 crack will last is anyones guess..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
both models

how do you post files i have 4 that work with dvb and 4 fta's

HEAD-ROOSTER
Unregistered guest
LISTEN U SH1TS ITS OVER. NO MORE. NOTA. NICHE. NINE. NONE.

Unregistered guest
CuriousChap
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 11:12 am:

what pansat model?

CuriousChap
Unregistered guest
what model pansat? 2000? 2200? 2500? 3000? 4000?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
damn cant post over 100 k - just ask on msn and ill send them to you - all pansat models

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
well now most of the fta's are up and yes i have confired that they do work. I have files if you need them - But does nay one know what i can use for a Multistar 2500????

Anonymous

post the file here: http://www.uploadx.net/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
If anyone is feeling nice and can loan me a fta for the weekend i would appreciate it lol - damn me and my 6000's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
A Multistar can be converted to a Fortec or a pansat - i have instructions so those work too - but i need confirmation

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Maple leaf. It's punks like you who ruin the forum. Grow up. BTW howz your Dish net channels leafy LOL. LK, I am actually 29 but not a cop. rest assured. I am learning like most but I get my knowledge of DSS and FTA from what I see. Like I said, I am running N2 on 101 plastic. Not a clone. I have a clone card too, running but I watch the non-clone cuz it hasn't lost channels. Now everything is N2 so the wife gets to watch Soap Net now lol. be patient forum, there are FTA fixes floating around already. We all know N2 is breached so chill, enjoy the nice weather, have some beer and be patient. Latz

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Hey MC - anyhelp for me - I have a 6000 with magic card - I really dont want to have to mod the receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Vib. Any files that use DigiWave 7000 bins will work in the MultiStar 2500. You may already have the files you need dude. Good Luck!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us