Please HELP me to finalise a Phillips DVDR 70

Username: Alnelson

Post Number: 3
Could anyone help me to go through each stage to finalise a dvd on the phillips dvdr 70 as the manual doesnt give much

CHEERS

Unregistered guest
hy i work for philips on there dvdr's. follow this.insert the disk you want to finalise then press up untill the top icon is selected now press right an you will see the option to finalise your disk. this will only work if you are using +r disks.
email me if you have any questions.

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have had a Phillips DVD R70 for nearly a year, and have not had much trouble until the last few days. The machine will record properly. When I record something, then go to fast forward, change the name, finalize etc it freezes, or jumps, and then fails to recognize it's own dvd that it has just ceated. It still plays dvds, cds ok including dvds that it has finalized in the past. Please help. Thanks.

jtcanon
Unregistered guest
i have a phillips DVDR615 and when i go to copy a dvd from another dvd player, in this case its a panasonic dvd/vcr combo, and it says the dvd is copy protected and wont record, is there anything i can do to get my dvd burner to copy these protected dvd's?

Username: Bigmoe

Post Number: 2
I purchased Godvd from bestbuy to break the copyright. I have the same recorder and am having trouble with hookup. Can you help me now?

Username: Vectra

Post Number: 1
hi i have a region 2 phillips DVDR75 but iam not able to play american dvds can anyone help me to unlocked it thankyou.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us