FTA receivers can watch all channels ppv

Username: Smeede007

Post Number: 1
Hello subash, can you please let me know if FTA receivers can watch PPV and all Indian channels.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1655
sam: only some PPV and just hindi channels. see this link

channel list

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16778
Subazz, thats all U got?

That post of yours is just some 2 MONTHS old copy/paste outdated chart from some other satellite forums....obvioulsy U don't know nor test yourself....good thing nobody depends on you for an intelligent answer..

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 76
Hey LK how you doing?
I just finish chatting with this girl From Boynton, Florida
but she is too far for me.
if you interested I will ask her if it's ok to give you her e-mail.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1657
LK - Idiot it is the latest list, you do not feel good that you caanot make a illegal fast buck as you used to do in N2 days.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16782
Sub...so U are saying that there have been NO changes in the FTA channels in 2 MONTHS..and all those are working?...and U know this from personal experience?....

U are full of chit pal..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22487
Except to LK, the list as shown in Subash's URL is very clear.
On 20 November 2011, there were 508, and on 14 Dec., 2011, there were only 69. The number of clear channels deteriorated from 18 to 2.
%age of channels up was 86% and down later to 57%. They don't seem to have updated it since 14th December, 2011

# OF TV CHANNELS UP50869
# OF TV CHANNELS CLEAR182
# OF TV CHANNELS DOWN8654
# OF TV CHANNELS N/A298104
% OF CHANNELS UP86%57%
DATE UPDATED =>11/20/11 9AM12/14/11 7AM

Post Number: 2
thnks subash, but this morning I don't see any channels are coming. It is showing scrambled channel on all of them. Plz advice if any changes have been done or it is from satellite. If IP on Fta has changed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16785
Subazz doesn't test ..he just copies and pastes unknown untested and old info..

Post Number: 4
Subash FTA is on now all the channels are coming what you send the list some of them are not available but it is like 80-85% is working

Post Number: 5
subash could you please tell me if I want to add 129 sat to existing 110/118.7/119 it can or I have to install new dish. What channels are on 129. Plz help me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1658
sam:
see the legend om the right of chart on the link I posted, regarding what is available, those in red are not available at all, those in yellow is temporarily unavailable, however some of them have been down for more than 2 months.

You need an additional dish for 129, unless you have elliptical dish. 129 is for HD channels, only if you have a HD receiver then you should bother about it. The list of channles on 129 is on the same link posted earlier

Post Number: 6
subash

Thanks for th e info. I have three already on one dish that is 110/118.7/119 so I was thinking if i am able to add 129 to that and get the HD channels. I have HD receiver. When do you think the yellow channels will be back on.

I also love punjabi channels and gujarati channel. I am not able to get the PPV on FTA. Can you help me how to get them.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22492
sam: Normal dishes can cover sats about 20 degrees apart, Eliptical dishes can cover more.
Your dish has a coverage now of 110 to 119 i.e. of 9 deg apart. to get a cover of 110-129 you are expecting efficiency at 19 degree separation. That is almost possible, but tricky.
As Subash suggested, it is best to add a secode dish for 129 or buy a larger proper Elliptical dish with brackets designed for the three LNBs of your choice.

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 144
Dish 1000 Plus 110 118.7 119 129 International Satellite & High Definition Broadcast Dish $79.00

Upload

Post Number: 7
where i can buy this dish 1000 plus for all four satellite for that price and how big is the dish as well? where i can buy fta receiver and dish network receiver in one place for reasonable price.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16792
http://www.sadoun.com

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22499
You are unlikely to get a price of less than $120 from regular stores.
Ebay seems to have a "BUY NOW" price of $66.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/160557918479?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&v ar=sbar

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 312
sam

Smeede007 posted on Friday, January 20, 2012 - 16:15 GMT

subash could you please tell me if I want to add 129 sat to existing 110/118.7/119 it can or I have to install new dish. What channels are on 129. Plz help me.

NO Sam, the old 110/118.7
that was used darning N2 to steal Dish Network TV
will not work.

Dish Network DISH 1000 Plus (For Dish Network regular programming, HDTV, international, and some local channels). This satellite dish is used by Dish Network to receive signal from 4 orbital locations (110,118.7,119,129). Watch all local and National HDTV channels offered by Dish Network.

Don't wast your time and money buy this setup.

Upload

LK a legend around here gave you the right Link
where to buy this setup

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/dish129.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1661
sam: If you currently using a 33 inch dish for 110/118.7/119 with DISEqC, just add another dish for 129. It is less expensive.

Post Number: 8
Hi Subash
I am currently using 48 inch dish for 110/118.7/119 with 6x8 Switch
For Hd Antenna. Can I add 129 to that or can I buy all four sat. LNB

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22521
I think your 48 inch dish is big enough. Make sure you buy the right LNB for 129W. Dishes are passive reflectors, whereas LNBs are the real active items.
Sadoun, by the way, is a good store to buy from, but naturally it will be more costly than some other stores.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1664
Sam: Seems you have both flexport open on your Zinwell switch, so as nydas mentioned, should be able to get 129W with another LNB.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16809
U "think" a 48 inch is big enough?...wtf..U really are ignorant....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16810
U "think" a 48 inch is big enough?...wtf..U really are ignorant....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22527
I think your 48 inch dish is big enough. Make sure you buy the right LNB for 129W. Dishes are passive reflectors, whereas LNBs are the real active items.
Sadoun, by the way, is a good store to buy from, but naturally it will be more costly than some other stores.
LK is frustrated because she could not give proper advice.

Post Number: 9
nydas and subash
Thanks for the information as I am currently using FTA so am I able to get 129 on the FTA receiver. Somebody told me that HD channels are on 61.5 and the list is showing HD channels are on 129 can you clarify on that. I am using right now Captiveworks FTA receiver.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16811
NN and subazz..I see ya got a new nick now "sam" to play with and make yerselves look good.....notice how everybody else gave him all the info but he only thanks NN and Subazz...and on his VERY first post here he adresses it to Subazz, someone he allegedly didn't know ....damn U ppl are NOT slick at all...admin, is that the best ya got?

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1185
Thats what they call

Upload

Caught RED handed

Gold Member

Post Number: 1666
Sam:
I presume you have Captiveworks 4000HD with built in skywalker 3,
take a look at the link I posted earlier in the thread, you do not need either 61.5 or 72.7 since they are duplicates, only if you are way east you need to bother with either of those.

Post your settings - dish name, LNB type etc and your location if you need further help.

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 421
hey LK good to see you buddy . i know you from long time . i ned your help since you were moderator you may answer this :
if you are banned from a site and they know my ip . and i signed with different user name they some how banne me again . so how to truck them or not making them see who im ? thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 11
Here is what a true tester had to say @ satelliteguys.us
over 73,000 Posts

Upload

Iceberg
The No Pain Train Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff MemberJoin Date: Nov 17th, 2003 Location: Places men fear to tread Posts: 73,010

Upload}}}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16814
CC..all sites are different, and so are all moderators...

Most all sites have the ability to ban sombody 3 different ways

1..email addy
2...username
3..specific IP or a range of IP's

Some sites and mods are lazy and will just ban somebody using just 1 of these ways..so U can try getting back in by changing any of these 3 things...OR U may be required to re-register and change ALL 3 things...U change your IP by using a different computer, or using a free proxy server site

http://www.proxy4free.com/

How Can I Hide My IP Address?
With free web-based proxy sites. These proxies enable you to anonymize your IP address by acting as an intermediary between your computer and websites. The way it works is simple: you connect to the proxy server, type in a webpage address, the proxy then connects to the website and requests the webpage on your behalf, and provides it to you. In short, when you use a proxy, the websites you visit will see a completely different IP address that can't be used to track you.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22530
Sam: If you want to aim at 61.5W, you will have to get a separate Dish. Even an elliptical Dish won't get 119 and 61.5

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 422
LK you are the man thanx

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16815
Yer welcome...good luck..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22533
Kent_island: I just noticed C/P of Iceberg's post. I certainly would consider his opinion as Gospel. Sam: please note.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1667
Kent_island: Your C/P is irrelevant after sam posted "I am using right now Captiveworks FTA receiver.".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Agree,....... I was only trying to show Sam where the expert
testers of Satellite TV are.

Btw....do you have a problem with that?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22534
Subash: I also missed Sam's details - Captiveworks FTA. You are certainly more of an expert in those areas than most.

Username: Tommy_h

Is captiveworks better than a Pansat 2700?

what's the difference?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1670
Tommy_h: captiveworks has so many models, need to be more specific

Why should I need to be more specific? Nydas is the one that mentioned you owning the Captiveworks. I have a pansat 2700. I was just wondering what the difference is between the two.

Pansat receivers have many different kinds also, but i only own a pansat 2700. Maybe you or Nydas should be more specific about what the model you own Subash.

Is your Captivworks receiver better than my Pansat 2700 and if so should i consider buying one?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22537
The main "Advantage CaptiveWorks 800S has over Pansat 2700 is "PVR functionality and USB 2.0 port "
PVR functionality may not matter in this discussion, but the USB input means you can take the software to it rather than physically connect with your computer.
Aprt from that for the main part it is the support. It so happens that for two years there was no IKS support for Pansat 2700, while CaptiveWorks has had off and on IKS support for the past year.
In terms of quality, they are almost the same

Bronze Member

ok thanks

Post Number: 10
I have Captiveworks 700 which is the best FTA to go with I am in Jamaica west indies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1671
Sam: You cannot get HD with Captiveworks 700, you wanted HD from 129 and mentioned you had a HD receiver.

What brand of HD receiver do you have?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Buying a Captiveworks 700 isn't the way to go for HD channels like you just told Sam Subash?
I would need to buy a CaptiveWorks 800S for HD like Nydas suggested?.

Will my Pansat 2700 give me HD channels?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I am confused here. I was told by my friend you have to be hooked up to your reciever to the internet through your computer and IP address logged onto an Iks server.

So with a Captiveworsk 800s I don't need to be hooked up using my IP address? I can download the channels and store them on a USB stick Nydas?
Can you provide a more detailed explanation about this matter please.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22538
USB stick is only for installing software, probably once every 4-16 weeks..
Your friend was right. IKS requires you to be connected all the time to internet at at least 1 mbps all the time.
Looking at sites talking about IKS, it seems that IKS is up and down quite a bit. I would say you would get 30-70% of claimed channels 50-60% of the time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1672
Tommy_h: nydas did not suggest Captiveworks 800s for HD.

Each brand has only a few specific receivers that can get HD channels. Pansat had 9200HD for HD channels, it is discontinued but may still be available

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16816
YO..this is simple..U MUST have an HD receiver to receive HD channels..no matter if ya use Cable TV, satellite TV, or Verizon Fios..

IKS is very unreliable and unsafe...but in the FTA world, its the only thing working "sometimes" on DN since Nagra3 came out...and U will need to pay a private server as well

The only other inexpensive option to to share a legit subscription with family and friends...and that is VERY safe and always reliable..

Bronze Member

I have Sonicview 8000 for HD. I was asking if captiveworks 700 is good or I should change it to other. And from 9 AM today the system is down. Could you please help me if the Ip change or what?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22540
There are Public IKS services which are essentially free.
There are private IKS which can cost anything from $35 a year to $360 a year. Be very careful about where you subscribe, as there are several fly-by- night operators in this field.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16820
sam..U can go to the other sites mentioned to you here..and they all have a listing of different receivers current status and also of IKS status now..so U can tell if its your SV 8000HD that is down now or if its some other issue,,

BTW..public IKS servers are commonly down, so if ya want IKS, tya better expect to spend some cash for use of a private server..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16821
How to get your SonicView Working with IKSPrivateServer

1. Load the lastest BIN issued by Sonicview.
2. Do a Factory Reset.
3. Scan Channels.
4. Click on Menu>Ipconfig>Change Private Server No to YES.
5. In USE DNS â€" Change to Yes.
6. In Server Name â€" Use the server (witch is sent with the access code)
7. Change Port to ( is sent with the access code)
8. In USER NAME click OK and a KEYBOARD will appear.
Type the Access Code -
9. In PASSWORD â€" type your access code again
10. DES KEY â€" Enter ( is send with the access code) with your remote control or number pad.
11. Press EXIT â€" Do you want to save â€" Change it to YES and click OK and wait for Channel.

WATCH TV!

http://iksprivateserver.com/sonicview-guide/

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16822

Seems all was working yesterday with SV 8000 until today...now only ESPN and some po*rn are working on japan public server

I suggest trying a private server..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16823
NFPS, paid server, which appears to be the best and does support the SV 8000 is down today

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16824
Appears to be a major ECM encounter by all now..

Bronze Member

SV 8000 is ok but captivework 700 is down from morning. I have 110/118.7/119 on one dish that is working on SV 8000. But 700 I don't know how to make it work any suggestions pls.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1673
LK posting nonsense, NFPS down on few ports not all

Gold Member

Post Number: 1674
sam - which server you are on NFPS or sonic view?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Looks like this LK guy seems to know more about IKS . He answers question, where subash just keeps asking more questions rather than giving answers.

How long have you all been doing FTA /IKS ?

I would like expert help here not someone that is still learning thank you. After all it's my money being spent on a server and hardware. I would hate to be sent down the wrong path here and lose my shirt for something that doesn't work for my needs

Please can someone tell me how to log onto a privet server and get set up. A link and informationwould be nice. I think that would be the best route to take here if i want PPV and HD channels not into any other channels other than local ones

My friend is out of town for a week and I'd like to get this set up ASAP before he gets back.

I am going out to buy good receiver that can pick up HD channels. What is the best one Sonicview 8000, Captiveworks 4000 or Captiveworks 800s . I am certon my Pansat 2700 isn't what i need right?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22543
1. There is no HD on CW 800S - I never recommended it for HD. I only gave comarisons between Pansat 2700 and CW 800S, neither of which are any good for HD.

2. Sonicview HD 8000 will get HD, if you point to the right sat and set up for it and have Private IKS.
I don not know if there is active IKS for SV 8000.

3. CaptiveWorks 8000HD will get HD channels and there are some on NFPS.

In buying a HD receiver, you should consider availability of channels, before investing on one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Nydas your answer is vague.

I do not want any more questions for an answer, just answers please.
My questions are not that hard to read. If your an expert about this matter, it shouldn't be hard to answer.

Whats' the best receiver for HD and PPV plus locals using IKS privet servers?
What satellites to tune into plus what directions do I point my dish at?
Where to find a privet server and how to log into it?
Do any of you have all the information and can you post it or email it to me?

Does anyone have this information without mentioning other receivers? I only want one.
This is getting tiresome. Nydas you just wrote "In buying a HD receiver, you should consider availability of channels, before investing on one. "
Where is this information located?

I do not need a detailed history on all receivers. Either you know the answer or you don't. Therefore don't answer my questions if you don't really know. This run around nonsense is frustrating me.

LKor anyone else, perhaps you can give me a more detailed answers that is useful to me. Please.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22544
I don't think you have fully understood the statement I made earlier, where I said: "Looking at sites talking about IKS, it seems that IKS is up and down quite a bit. I would say you would get 30-70% of claimed channels 50-60% of the time.".

At any given moment one receiver is better because the channels are active another one has those channels inactive next minute the reverse could be true. there is NO WAY one can predict these changes.

You have to look at sites like also give reasonable details on a daily basis on some of the IKS services. You should read at these sites and decide for yourself the risk you are taking and buy accordingly.

Any more detailed answer could and is often proven wrong very quickly.
Any decision YOU make is likely to be proven wrong today or after 2 months.

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 183
Tommy..Honestly don't listen to the Goatfucker aka Nydass/Subass. Idiots..Just do a search on them and notice how much people hate "them"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Luke, I have notice their posts in other threads and to be perfectly honest I'm not sure I want help from children. Are there any adults here that can help?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1675
Tommy_h seems to be LK posting under another nick, he deliberately lies and is out to create trouble.

In case you are not LK, which is highly doubtful and want to really know what is the best HD receiver for IKS read this thread.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/681788.html#POST1954481

Gold Member

Post Number: 1676
Puke aka Luke, low life maddogfucker STFU.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I do not want to get draged into your childish fights thanks. I personally don't care who is who. I just wanted the answers that i am inquiring about.
I will read your link. Thanks Subash.

To all, is the name calling really necessary? It's very child like behaviour, to say the least.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Don't worry about it Tommy..Sukass points fingers at everyone being someone else. I was accused of be some dude named SuperJazzy something or other. Everyone is accused of being LK. Too much goatfucking for the poor soul has made his brain shrink. Just stay out of the frey. It will be hard. I was neutral until the Dumbfuck Sukass attacked an innocent member who posted something off topic. That was the last straw. The Goatfucker has no comeback except to C/P your post like a parrot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Those who point fingers and make false judgment calls, are the guilty. Because if you're innocent, there's no need to feel the need to defend anothers lies.

My mother told me that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1677
tommyhesaw: There are two categories of posters who respond to technical queries here, some with financial interest and some with no financial interest whatsoever.

Myself, nydas, Plymouth and a few others do not want or need to make any money from satellite service, only motivation is to provide technical help to testers.

However there are other like LK, G2, Luke, Chaff and other so called fun bunch characters, who have vested financial interest and are frustrated that they do not have constant money coming to them like the N2 days. During N2 days they would claim they would do programming and would charge anywhere from $5 to $20 just for loading new bins that would be released quite often after an ECM. LK also would direct people to sites that would charge money for files that are available free elsewhere. Few days back I was helping an elderly gentleman buy a LNB and in the store the owner was offering a customer buying a nanosat IKS receiver that he would program it for $20 extra and the customer paid for programming as well. Get the picture of where they are coming from.

I and nydas have been attacked and acused of making money and just to defend when I posted I have good income as a professional and that my wife is a physician, there have been all kinds of attacks on me from the same characters. However many people with good technical knowledge do not want to post because of these attacks and stay away.

I do not agree with your statement "Because if you're innocent, there's no need to feel the need to defend anothers lies", just ask John Kerry, if he had to do it all over again whether he would defend or ignore swift boat lies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
Low life Maderchod Subass your category is
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 945
subas , you are a simpleton , you get accused of making money , so you accuse others of the same thing and call them crooks.

Now a few days ago , you help some old man buy an LNB and witness a crook in action, what did you do , did you call the owner of the shop a crook...probably not , my guess is you said nothing and paid for the LNB and thanked him...and will continue to be a patron of his shop.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22547
I have been watching and posting in this forum, and I did not see any crooks except, people who badger Subash for posting about IKS (as an illegal commodity) and themselves posting about it, and in some cases being mods at other sites. These are the real crooks, coming under 5-10 different names and eating away at the membership of Ecoustics.
So, Chaff, before posting about Subash being a crook, look at your own mile long criminal record.

Silver Member

Post Number: 946
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
can some one tell me some of the south asian channels are down if they are up or when it will be up for FTA receiver. I am not able to get PPV any help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
could you tell me how i can find the server on the receiver. which receiver is the best to purchase as I am going to add another receiver to my other room.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Sounds to me like you all need to get your acts straight and grow up.

I didn't come on this forum to be a part of any group nor do I care who the crooks around here are. The truth of the matter is, every one of you are crooks if you use IKS. End of story.

Nydas your last post is pathetic and childish... You help members with obtaining and the use of Iks . You are also breaking the law.

Subash my last post still stands Those who point fingers and make false judgment calls are the guilty. Your rather descriptive posts say it all. Why if you're a professional of some sort, do you need to steel TV channels?

Luke the name calling is lame and uncalled for. But i do see where you're coming from and saying.

This talk of N2 is all in the past and rather useless to use against anyone now 2 years later, bring up something that isn't even in use anymore.
From what i have read on this site by all of you, there are some serious mental behavioural problems by some of you. I bet none of you even met the other person you're gossiping about and I bet you don't have any legit evidence against anyone here. So the way I see it. Nydas, subash, Luke and others, all your posts are just here say. If I wanted to hear gossip I would open up a news paper and read the gossip section or listen to my wife.

Can you help Sam or I is the question? Judging by your responses, I highly doubt it. You all seem so full of yourselves to be able to look past your own nose.

Getting back to helping people.

LK or anyone else can you kindly direct me to a site that has experts that can give me some useful information other than their life history ,complaints or jealousy issues? I never asked for your personal input on other members here. I just wanted some free help getting set up and watch tv .

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
Tommy if you can't take the heat..You know what to do..Quit begging.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
What I can't take is adults acting like kids who want attention or a pat on the back for being better than someone else. I didn't realize there are tests you have to take to be a member on this forum.

The only test I am interested in is testing out this IKS business. Or would you rather we test out whose dick is bigger? That seems to be general topic around here. What are you all, qu eer with an animal fet ish or just a bunch of sick people with mental issues? Either way I don't want to be a part of this discussion any longer.

Luke you seem to be somewhat of an instigator. Why are you here if not to help people like myself who want to learn about IKS? I don't consider myself as a beggar. I thought this was a discussion board about satellite TV. So far in many threads for the most part all I've read is a bunch of kids fighting it out amongst each other discussing sex with animals. It's disgusting.
My friend warned me about this place. I am starting to see what he's told me is true.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Tommy......for laughs you came to the right place.
for satellite TV expert help try here

http://satelliteguys.us/

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
You are begger and a thief if you are coming on here asking about IKS. There is only one reason. If you are stupid enough to go that route then you really are plain ol stupid..So don't give me this I am instigator garbage. If you are bright enough and something tells me you are not you can use the search feature to find your answer. Tommy you like goats?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1678
Low life Maderchod G2 your category is
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1679
sam: you were the OP in this thread and asked a question for me, unfortunately this thread is being hijacked.

In order for me or nydas or Plymouth to help you, need to be more specific regarding what you want.

The two receivers you currently own SV 8000 and captiveworks 700 are good enough to get HD in one and SD in another. In that case all you need is a private server sub.

How are you currently getting channels on SV8000, have you bought svlan for 2 years?. Are you trying to get NFPS on captiveworks 700?

Are you trying to add a third receiver?

If you can provide these information:
(a) 2 or 3 receivers needed
(b) how many HD and SD you need for these 2 or 3 receivers
© which and how many private servers you are already on

Then myself or nydas or Plymouth would be able to make some suggestions for you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
The crook goatfucker suggests a private server sub.He will then help to direct you to his private server and then leave you high and dry.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
What kind of statement is that subash. "in order for me or Nydas or Plymouth to help you"
Just who are you to advize who helps who around here? Do you get paid to help here? Are you biased against the other members here or maybe you just can't seem to see past that nose of yours? There are others that can help here too. I get the feeling you want control of this place and your answers are far from helpful. You ask more questions rather than giving answers. You need to be more specific regarding how you can help around here. Are you helping your ego or do you really what to help people like sam or myself. To be honest with you, I think it's geared more towards your own ego.

Hijacking this thread? From what I've read, You've hijacked many threads with your own comebacks and rude remarks as well.I 've read quite a few of them before they were deleted.

KO ,LK thank you for the links and advice.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22551
tommyhesaw: Sam is the one who started this thread and he is being answered by Subash. If you want help regarding your problems, you should start your own thread. At present, it seems that you have no other reason to be on this thread except to criticize.
I suggest therefore, you leave subash and others to answer Sam's questions in this thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Sam is a plant by the Goatfucker Bunch. Nydass/Sukass/playmutt and and anyone who ask them questions directly are the same rotten lowlife crooks. Any one who visits this site on a regular basis knows it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I did start a my own thread Nydas and you replied once in it leaving me hanging for more info .

I stand with my observations that subash is biased and who he helps. I am not interested in any indian channels. like sam is.

As for criticizing others ,I've read many of them posted by yourself too . So do not cross swards with me.

Are you suggesting i leave this thread or telling me? Who are you to tell me what to do? I suggest you get a life pal and stop trying to control me. Your reputations is well known . My friend told me to watch out for you. I can see now why.

Be the way you still didn't HELP me out much in my own thread Pansat 2700. Nor do i still read any evidence of helping out Sam here. Are you sure you guys even know what your talking about or just doing a search using Google like it's be suggested by others here?

the big question here is CAN YOU EVEN HELP WITHOUT ASKING MORE QUESTIONS?

I doubt it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Well I apologize to you Tommy. I thought you were one of those crooks and if I offended you again accept my apology. Glad you see through the BS but be prepared to be accused of being LK, G2 or some other person they don't like. They can't believe how many members actually despise them. It's a fact They are blind to.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Luke, subash has already tried to accuse me of being this LK member.
Whats wrong with these people that feel they need to be above the rest?

Post counts suggest Nydas with 22551 and LK with 16824 both joined the same year are the top posters here. Nydas seems to be the top poster on this forum. But that doesn't give him the right to boss members around.

Luke I except your apology. I can see how easily it is to get drawn the web like you for warned me about. .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Subas joined also in 2006, but his post counts are nothing in comparasion . so the question is how can anyone brag that they are better helpers with such a small post count

Gold Member

Post Number: 1681
Tommy_h: I do not need your approval, in any moderated forum your posts would have been deleted and you would have been banned. Luke would have been stopped at 10 posts or less.

Thanks to the very limited and slow moderation at this site and idiots like Luke, G2, Chaff, LK and other fun bunch characters, good helpers like Sada, King Tapeman to name a few do not want to post in this forum and I do not blame them.

However myself, nydas and Plymouth want to help inspite of this nonsense, it is not fair to expect anyone to help in this situation, however anyones technical input is always welcome in this forum. However bashing, attacks etc are just not acceptable

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16827
A person's contributions are measured in quality, not quanity or length of time at a site..

BTW..them 2, NN and Subazz can post so much cuz they are on the staff here and here all the time, while they ego trip..

I couldn't care less about my post count, I have other and better things to do...as I've said, I now just pop in here once in awhile for chits and giggles, keep the admin and his fake nicks in line, let newbies know that this site is bogus and a front, and try and help anybody who has a legit question..

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 43
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 44
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Come off your soapbox Nydass. If this was a moderated forum, your punkass would have been shown the door long before I ever showed up. People don't post here anymore cause the crooked industry you were a part of is dead and those who stick around "helping" are mostly rats. You are protected by idiotic owner who could careless as long as he collects a paycheck from google and its advertisers. True helpers are at legit Sat sites who won't even bring up or suggest IKS like your stupid punkass. Believe me you wouldn't survive at Sat guys or DBS talk and you know it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Subash ,the more you talk the shallower you're becoming to me . My friend just informed me that many other members here that helped in the past , have all left because of your friends Plymouth and Nydas. I can see why.

Funny how you can make claims that you're wanted around here in spite of the nonsense since it's you and your friends that started the nonsense in the first place with all your reference to members indulging in bestiality.

Luke is right. you indeed make up new nick names and start threads like this one to HELP your low self esteem making it seem that you are wanted. Nydas helping you along the way.

If you really want to help out people, start by getting help with your own mental delusions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1683
Tommy_h: It was G2 who indulges in bestiality and started it, G2 is enemy not friend

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
subash you keep bringing it up in other threads that i've read . Do you have some hidden fantasy about the subject and are afraid to come out of the closet? You feel free to discuss it here in a satellite TV forum?

Pal you need to go to other site where you can find your own kind there and talk openly about your affections for animals
This site is not the place for topic.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Don't beg Tommy to be your friend Sukass. You messed that up when you accused him of being LK. Just like you accused me of being SuperJazzy whatever and told me to die of aids. I didn't come here asking for trouble and nor did Tommy when he asked a legit question. You And your alter-ego Nydass and playmutt brought it upon yourself. Dikshit!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Luke Beg me?

Listen man ,your own posts are not all that great either. The name calling was a bit much. Why sink down to their level?.

Sorry pal but i do not suckup to anyone , especially juvenile delinquents like all of you.

Bronze Member

So who in thefuck are you to bust in here out of no where
to bad mouth my friends? Luke is good people

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Tommy you need to slow down..Already showed you respect once by apologizing even though I really didn't need too. But fool me once..ya know? I don't need to get my posts approved by you..plus who was the one who came on here to beg for help? Wanna be a crook by all mean help yourself you idiot. Lay with Goatfuckers and find out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1684
Username: Kent_island and Puke aka Luke induge in maddog bestiality threesome, disgusting characters

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Subash you're making progress opening up that closet door. Now all you have to do is find the courage to ask if you can join them. But it looks to me that they are not into your kind of sex ual pleasures. Or maybe you're into guys?

Sorry Luke but it is hard to distinguish who's into what around this place. Kent, Luke might be good people, but I am not into boys to "lay with" if you get my drift.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22559
Tommy_h: YOU are making great progress offending people here, for a person with a Post count of 33 and Registered in Jan-12.
Keep it up and you WILL be suspended.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Oh chit Tommy the main man has spoken
time for you to get some more email and user names.

Upload
Btw.......she is looking for a date if you are interested
I'II give you her phone number once you get drunk she don't look bad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
STFU goatfucker Nydass. You and Goatfucker Sukass should be shown the door for being such an instigators. The Goatfucker Bunch continues to add to the ranks of the Fun Bunch.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22562
Luke: That includes YOU and G2 as the latest addition to the Goatfucker Bunch aka The Fun Bunch

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
The only goatfucker I see is you and your twin Goatfucker Sukass.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1192
Nydass/Suckass you are indulged in signal stealing criminal activities and to cover your criminal activity you bash members and count your posts

Show me a single post where you have helped in FTA like 97W,101W,104W etc

You are a low life criminal and have actively posted files to steal signals and approved them members have time to time have posted your criminal activities here criminals like you deface the nation community and honest people you are a blot on them.

You your self is a

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22564
G2: That includes YOU and LUKE as the latest addition to the Goatfucker Bunch aka The Fun Bunch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Nydas if I offend you it's because you make it so easy with your posts and ridiculous assumptions.
What the h ell is an aka the fun bunch anyhow? Is that some sort of association you were to young to join?

Kid take it from me, you are small potatoes even with your 22562 posts you're made. Do you honestly believe because I only have 33 posts you are a better man than me? Why would an admin of this site suspend me? I am asking questions and trying to figure all of you out. I am not the one offering support or how to do the actual hacking breaking any laws. On what grounds are you basing your assumptions on? You're making absolutely no sense man.

Calling people a goafucker is not grounds to get suspended but I will for what, acting like an adult? Grow up kid you've got a lot to learn.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1193
Nydass - You are a low life criminal and have actively posted files to steal signals and approved them members have time to time have posted your criminal activities here criminals like you deface the nation community and honest people you are a blot on them.

FEDS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22565
With your 33 posts you are an absolute newbie here. With the way you have been posting, asking questions and commenting, I know you are one of the oldies returned.
The route you have taken is indicative of wanting to become yet another basher - if you are not already one from the past.
Good day. Kid. Go and play games with your Mama. You are not even old enough to join the other kids in the street.

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
Oh you did it now Tommy...You are accused of being an "Oldie" Probably LK like Sukass accused you of being. These morons cannot get it in their hollow head that there are more than just one member who can't stand them..Its always..Tommy you are LK,Who is Chaff, who is G2 who is Luke, who is SuperJazzy,Who is Zulu,Who is MrGreg,Who is Wolf,Who is Fish,Who is Mr Sandman, Who is Cheap Trick, Who is Papi, Who is Don Diego, Who is Gernomo,Who Naxian,who is KO, who is Joker, who is Doreen...Did I leave anyone out? All one person who dislikes them..See how ridiculous it sounds?

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 318
nydas
Diamond Member
Post Number: 22565
Nydas posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 01:33 GMT
With your 33 posts you are an absolute newbie here.

I need to know...........how does a member that needs help
judges a helper here..........by post count or by Knowledge
and experience in Satellite TV?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22572
Mr. Sandman: Look at your own 318 posts, and you will find that 75% were not even a response to a question but unasked for praise of others or or unasked for condemnation of other members.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Mr. Sandman, how can someone judge another"s integrity and knowledge based solely upon post counts? What's the significance with how many post counts a member has? Isn't that a bit juvenile of him to assume I am stupid in other areas in life? There is allot more to life than having knowledge just about Satellite TV.

Nydas's under the assumption I'm some what of a retard here because I lack knowledge regarding IKS. My understanding is based on several members posts here and after reading their links, I think it's in my best interest not to involve myself in such a risky venture.

I would have thought after reading his own posts regarding the criminal activity in the use of IKS, Nydas would have learned something. It's clear that his intelligence is rather limited making such a bold statement as " With your 33 posts you are an absolute newbie here."

It"s apparent he's also an absolute newbie when it comes to reality and right from wrong.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22573
I am under the full understanding that you tommyhesaw are a complete retard regarding your understanding of Pansat 2700, CaptiveWorks 800 and of IKS in general.
Now that you have been informed about the difference between the STBs and about IKS, it is best if you pursued other matters in other forums.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1195
Nydass/Suckass you are indulged in signal stealing criminal activities and to cover your criminal activity you bash members and count your posts

You are a low life criminal and have actively posted files to steal signals and approved them members have time to time have posted your criminal activities here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I understood the ramifications of the use of IKS quite well now after doing some more reseach on the matter

It seems it's you that is a bit confussed Nydas. If G2 is telling the truth and you really have partisapated in the criminal activities either by using Iks or helping to get set up to use iks. Then you are a crook either way. Does that make you a better man than me because I choose the legal path and are staying away from Iks all together?

This "forum" that i find myself in also has you residing in it. Since your comments are aimed at me, it's in my best interest to reply back to you.

I could just ignore you childish retorts but what fun would that be.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22576
I don't think I am confused at all. I think you are confused coming in here and attempting to get a snap shot quickly of all the people.
This forum has a history of people wanting to take over the forum for their personal gain. for a while LK benefited from it by diverting people to his own site (dsscentral). Others also had their own forums and tried to get traffic in their direction. Than in 2010 and 2011, many closed down or were forced to close down. This forum has stayed alive because all helpers here have stayed on the side of legality, and so far, helpers like myself, Plymouth, and Subash, who do not have any monetary interest have prevailed.
G2 is currently interested in saving his skin, because for several weeks if not months he was openly bestial in his posts. I warned him again and again, and now he want to divert attention by accusing me of stealing. If you have seen and known the psychology of criminals, you will find that when accused of a crime they try to justify by quoting other people's actions they think are crimes. Tait is what he is doing. If somebody is parking illegally, he tries to justify by pointing to me parking "illegally" in my own drive at my house across the road. To that extent he is idiot enough not to know the law.
I have been here since 2006 and stayed legal.
You have come here this year and are claiming to be legal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 947

quote:

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17227

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:45 pm:

This is my statement on IKS as it applies to individuals using an IKS service

We do not know which IKS service has a legal standing and which does not. There are myriads of contracts between companies in the Entertainment world, e.g. Do you ever ask if Dish Network has a right and is paying royalties when they show a particular music video? No none of us asks that question.
Do you know whether or not DN is paying royalties to the broadcaster in India whose programming it is giving to you on a certain transponder on 118.7W. You don't know and you don't ask and you don't care.
So I like to leave it at that with any kind of broadcasting that I am listening to or viewing. I mean, you go and buy a DVD from Wal Mart, and play it on a DVD player you bought at Sears. You are too small to ask and look into all the legalities surrounding that action - if you did you will not be able to watch movie because you will have wasted more than 2 hours looking into it.
So I am saying I don't care what programming comes to me and how it comes to me as long as I am using the standard methodogy of going to a dealer and buying the right equipment to do the job

Silver Member

Post Number: 948

quote:

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17233

Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:14 am:

I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
The movie was played through a new DVD machine. Was it a legally made machine with a sony name on it or was it a copy? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
It played on a TV. Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
Nydas - You nincompoop how many posts should members post of your criminal activity for you to understand

Check my all posts and remember to see WHY I POSTED IT AND WHO BASHED ME FIRST and that was my response but show a single post of mine where I asked an illegal question

You are a low life criminal and have actively posted files to steal signals and approved them members have time to time have posted your criminal activities here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I read a few links posted by other members some and of your own Nydas posted by you and I figured out in a few hours what took you since 2006 that hacking Satellite TV isn't the way to go.

Man you are slower than i gave you credit for.

Yeah pal, I'm making a claim that NOT using IKS is Legal. Can you read and understand what i anyone posts? Holy s hit Kid ,what grade are you really in?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1687
What retard G2 cannot understand is Charlie is not allowed to sell subscription in Canada, still they send the signals to your house.

If you drive to US while returning the customs officer will ask you did you buy anything, if you bring anything without declaring it is illegal, it is called smuggling.

It is the duty of Canadian citizens to report illegal activity, a Canadian citizen may have to decode unauthorized signal entering his home in Canada without authorization, to identify the culprit who is sending the unauthorized signal.

G2 is a traitor working for Charlie for the purpose of aiding and abetting the illegal entry of signals from U.S. to Canada.

LK is working for Charlie and thats why he has asked Canadians to share a sub from someone they know In U.S. Shop owners in Canada who have sold Charlie or DTV equipment or subscription have been prosecuted.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
All you do is criticize other members including me, but subash and Plymouth. Who are they? This friend of yours Subash, his own post counts are very low. So I guess he's not that good at helping according to your logic. This Plymouth member hasn't even posted one thing since my arrival here, yet you praise him to be of some value to this forum. Where is he?

Hiding under your MUMs skirt?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1197
Subass posted - What retard G2 cannot understand is Charlie is not allowed to sell subscription in Canada, still they send the signals to your house

I say -Subass/Nydass helps others to pilfer them a low life criminal he is his posts claims it and to divert attention he bash others

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22578
I don't think I am confused at all. I think you are confused coming in here and attempting to get a snap shot quickly of all the people.
This forum has a history of people wanting to take over the forum for their personal gain. for a while LK benefited from it by diverting people to his own site (dsscentral). Others also had their own forums and tried to get traffic in their direction. Than in 2010 and 2011, many closed down or were forced to close down. This forum has stayed alive because all helpers here have stayed on the side of legality, and so far, helpers like myself, Plymouth, and Subash, who do not have any monetary interest have prevailed.
G2 is currently interested in saving his skin, because for several weeks if not months he was openly bestial in his posts. I warned him again and again, and now he want to divert attention by accusing me of stealing. If you have seen and known the psychology of criminals, you will find that when accused of a crime they try to justify by quoting other people's actions they think are crimes. Tait is what he is doing. If somebody is parking illegally, he tries to justify by pointing to me parking "illegally" in my own drive at my house across the road. To that extent he is idiot enough not to know the law.
I have been here since 2006 and stayed legal.
You have come here this year and are claiming to be legal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
Nydass is scared his posts of file sharing and approval of files are exposed and he is currently saving his skin by diverting attention tactics

Check you post 22564 and your your innocence to me and Luke when you posted this
G2: That includes YOU and LUKE as the latest addition to the Goatfucker Bunch aka The Fun Bunch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
I see Nydas and subash posting very descriptive detailed information about all the other members. Are you two jealous of their profits. Wwhats you beef here? What personal gains can anyone make when you have to pay a server to get IKS? Unless some of them own such a server, I doubt they are making money like you're trying to convey son.

It's a free country kids, if they own a site it's there business. You two let on that you're intelligent, so use your smarts and get a site of your own if there is profit in it.

This dsscentral you go on about nydas has files to download and as far as I know this site does not. So why not send members from here to another site that host files? It just makes sense.

Nydas in your own words you wrote: "This forum has stayed alive because all helpers here have stayed on the side of legality". You've just contradicted yourself. Earlier yourindicating they're crooks and now all of the sudden they're within legal grounds?

I think your both blowing wind out your a ss kids. Nydas the rest of your posts sound like you're praising yourself and your friends to justify your own guilt son.

Why not let the adults here continue to help and you two stay in school.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16837
NN..stop yer bullshit...U have been advocating piracy and theft of satellite TV since U first arrived here...U have posted links to the best sites for manuals, guides, how to's, illegal files etc...copied/and pasted specific details of fixing nite rider lights, new boots files, conversions etc...thats all illegal activity...so U are no better than anybody else...

The only thing different about U is that U are a liar, an instigator, a non tester, and steal everybodys elses postings and take credit like U actually know something yourself about satellite TV...and the only reason U did these illegal activities was becuz U are exempt from prosecution and paid by Ecoustics and the officials to play this lil game of yours so they can monitor FTA and piracy..

I have no problem with anybody that grabs signals in the sky that are not properly protected, and therefore available to the public..but I do have a problem with liars and rats like you..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1690
LK: you are a delusional crackpot, go take your medication old man

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16840
damn Subazz...at least try and hide the fact that U are not NN...no wonder why Brian is in deep kimchi here..retards for admins, posing as diff regular members, and can't even do that right..lmao..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Subash are you indicating that you and your friend Nydas have NOT helped anyone here?

If you say your innocent then you my friend you are indeed a liar. Are you going to tell everyone here that since your arrival back in 2006, you haven't helped anyone? What's with all Nydas's post counts then or yours? Or are you indicating that all you've posted sinse 2006 were documents on all the other members pointing an accusing finger at them? What about all the links and info "helping" meyou both gave to me , I should just ignore all those posts like it never happened?

What have you both done here then? Nydas expects a pat on the back for all his and your great HELPING efforts? What's all that about then? You kids just site back and do nothing illiegal here and talk bad about everyone else. Is that your story now?

Kid, my bulls hiter meter is pointing in your direction.
If you're going to deny your involvements here,get off this forum and play your games in the school yard son.

Bronze Member

can any one help me. I am not getting any of the Indian channels from this morning. Please and Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
contact your service provider or move to east indies..does that help?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22582
Sam: It might be a temporary thing with a server going down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 950

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22584
Sam: There are so many idiots stopping Subash from helping you in this thread, that it might be appropriate to start a new thread and indicate what receiver and what IKS you are asking about.
Alternatively, go to or http://www.ftabeta.com and look it up for yourself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 951

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Here are sams questions ( i left out a couple of posts referring to channel lists he's requested)

Nydas or subash Please read and just answer the mans questions without asking even more questions Either you can help the man or not. I thought you two are the experts here, or so you say.

Sam keep in mind that these two are just kids playing games on this site

Sam's posts to date:

1.Hello subash, can you please let me know if FTA receivers can watch PPV and all Indian channels

2.subash could you please tell me if I want to add 129 sat to existing 110/118.7/119 it can or I have to install new dish. What channels are on 129. Plz help me.

3.Thanks for th e info. I have three already on one dish that is 110/118.7/119 so I was thinking if i am able to add 129 to that and get the HD channels. I have HD receiver. When do you think the yellow channels will be back on.

I also love punjabi channels and gujarati channel. I am not able to get the PPV on FTA. Can you help me how to get them.

4.where i can buy this dish 1000 plus for all four satellite for that price and how big is the dish as well? where i can buy fta receiver and dish network receiver in one place for reasonable price.

5.Hi Subash
I am currently using 48 inch dish for 110/118.7/119 with 6x8 Switch For Hd Antenna. Can I add 129 to that or can I buy all four sat. LNB

6.nydas and subash
Thanks for the information as I am currently using FTA so am I able to get 129 on the FTA receiver. Somebody told me that HD channels are on 61.5 and the list is showing HD channels are on 129 can you clarify on that. I am using right now Captiveworks FTA receiver.

7.I have Captiveworks 700 which is the best FTA to go with I am in Jamaica west indies.

8.I have Sonicview 8000 for HD. I was asking if captiveworks 700 is good or I should change it to other. And from 9 AM today the system is down. Could you please help me if the Ip change or what?

9.SV 8000 is ok but captivework 700 is down from morning. I have 110/118.7/119 on one dish that is working on SV 8000. But 700 I don't know how to make it work any suggestions pls.

10.could you tell me how i can find the server on the receiver. which receiver is the best to purchase as I am going to add another receiver to my other room.

11.can any one help me. I am not getting any of the Indian channels from this morning. Please and Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 953
fook'em

Gold Member

Post Number: 1696
Tommy_h: you caanot read LOL

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 954
.. spell check queen WTF is caanot....

Bronze Member

can anyone tell me if PPV are working as I am not getting them. Could you please tell me if PPV in sports and Adult are working also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
SUBASH I can read that you can not spell.

Bronze Member

BTW Subash . Sam's requested your help and what have you done other than harass me with your childish antics, what of your expertise regarding this matter?

Are you going to help the man or just play your childish games all day?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Sam if you've paid a public or privet server to get your receiver up and running, you should be after the owner of the server and inquire as to why you're not receiving these channels.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16851
Sam is another one of NN and Subazz's nicks..don't be fooled..

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1013
Hi LK: U still here...... U decide u man or woman....OK. Then we talk.

Bronze Member

Can any one tell me which Movies are on PPV channels for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
why come here to ask that question Sam? Just do what subash or Nydas will do and go on google and search for that answer yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1369
Good point Tommy and by the way welcome aboard.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1722
Mrgreg: scumbag got internet access restored in jail, tommyshesaw will join you, so that you two guys/gals can shower together

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Subash.......do you really understand or believe all of
your horseshit you are posting on a Satellite TV forum.?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22603
Timber_wolf: Do you really understand or believe that all of
your horseshit and bashing gets noticed in this Satellite TV forum.?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
nydas........I was not talking to you.

So as we say in Italian.............Vaffanculo buco del culo.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22606
Kent_island: Are not bashing me here?

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1370
Tommy would you take a shower with me? Subass fuckoff and go take a shower with your he/she wife you little co*ck sucker.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Greg, not in this life time, but I'm sure subash might like to take you up on that offer. If you're not sure where to put the bar of soap, try sticking it in his rude and filthy mouth.Then shove it up where the sun don't shine, that might clean out all the BS he's posting around here.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 125
I love cat fights

Gold Member

Post Number: 1726
tommyshesaw is a les*bian, may be she needs another lesbo for shower LOL

Username: Vampire_27

Post Number: 6
tommyhesaw
Silver Member

Post Number: 103
u love brown c@ck baby with chocolate }

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

The chocolate babies are multiplying
now they are using white men's names.

first we had Sambo
now we have Rambo

Bronze Member
Username: Johns20

The last time I watched TV it was more than 2month age, I have I-link 9500 HD and I used the public server then.
It seems like the public server is down since then?
what is the best option for me?
Please advise.
Thanks

Post Number: 7
Naxian
Bronze Member

i am negro.Keep u your mother happy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
johns20........what is the best option for me?

Sub-sharing

Bronze Member

Timber_wolf,
Thank you for your prompt respond. Would you tell me what do you mean by "Sub-sharing" and also if this is the only choice I have?
What do you think if I subscribe to NFPS.
Thanks again.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22623
NFPS is a good option. It is up and down and you should expect 60% service.
Sub-sharing is up nicely but is definitely illegal, at least in civil terms, unless it is done with a subscriber under the same roof. Subscribers should actually READ the contract they are signing with the provider.

Bronze Member

nydas,
Thanks for your advise. would you tell me how can I subscribe to NFPS?
john

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22625
Look at for info on Public IKS and Private IKS services available, including some cautions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
nydas,
Thanks for your help, I will try that.
By the way I wished you could introduce me one reliable private IKS

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22626
Private IKS are usually married to individual receivers.
So if you have a receiver model, you would find a matching IKS, sometimes private only and sometimes both private and public. Search for private IKS begins with your receiver model.
If you do not have a receiver and want to find "one reliable private IKS" first, I think most are equally reliable or unreliable. One IKS would be active almost 100% with a lot of channels for a few weeks and then go down for a long time. Another would be up and down frequently but will still end up at about 60% availability overall.
Another criterion would be to know what you want to watch. Some are more focused on Indian channels than others.
Your best bet is to be a regular reader at those sites I mentioned above, and if you are keen TV aficionado, you are likely to end up with two or three receivers and services.
The price of private IKS can range between $35 a year to $30 a month. However, there is probably not much connection between quality (or reliability) and price. Public IKS is usually free - they make their money on sale of equipment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Subash I am 100% all man son.

Do I need to post the difference between the two sexes? Maybe you should pay more attention in sex Ed class kid. Or do you find videos more educational? Bestiality videos are far from learning the difference between and man and a woman kid. Your childish remarks are just that CHILDISH and meaningless.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22630
Subash: What tommyshesaw is trying to say, is that he/she learnt the difference between sexes at school from his/her teacher.
Are you trying to convey to the readers that tommyshesaw is also a lesbo? My information on this subject is that people of that (he/she) type tend to take both parts in relationships, depending upon the inclinations or orientation of the partners. But this may be all hearsay, based on information from prisoners I used to give therapy to during my pre-retirement days. For all I know, It might have changed.
Above all, subash: I want you to know and remember that IT HAS BEEN MADE LEGAL EVERYWHERE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Dear nydas,
Thanks for the comprehensive respond to my question, I learned from your posting.
Best regards.
John

tommyhesaw
Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Almost every post u mention word Bestiality. u were born when your mom perform in interspecies er@tica right ! u sheep fu@ker !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1731
LOL good one Rambo for helping tommyshesaw understand who he/she is

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16861
NN...U are retarded...seriously

U say its illegal to sub share, which is a VERY safe option....but then U recommend using IKS, which is also illegal, and a MUCH more unsafe option.....U make no sense..

I hope people really don't take you serious becuz U have no clue about satellite TV..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22642
LK: Here is a reminder for you. Look at the following URLs for info on Public IKS and Private IKS services available, including some cautions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
NN...U are retarded...seriously

He maybe on Drugs

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22645
Naxian: You are right.... He/she maybe on Drugs

Username: Vicky156says

Post Number: 1
HI this is Vivek, I am presently in caribbean (West Indies), I got a videocon DTH box and LNB from India. I want to know if it will work here in west indies and if yes what are the coordinates to fix the dish(directions, elevation) etc

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23204
You can only try. Best to ask some people locally.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 306

Bronze Member
Username: Asimali

I use to have bev tv before but than i stop it becaucase was too much. i bought i link 210 reciver and put the connection on bev signal. the signal is so strong and all the bev channels are coming .ichange the some settings on nimiq2 ,lnb,tp,.i all the channel are scramble but some channels i could hear the audio,can any one help me to fix my problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us