Service codes for Toshiba 36HF12

Big Bob
Hello,
I just purchased one of these sets from Costco and I have to say, it has a fantastic picture for the price ($1249). After setup I found that the horizontal lines in widescreen are slightly bowed in the center.
I'd like to know if anyone knows the Service Code for Toshiba, perhaps this set in particular. I'd like to be able to fix this without having to deal with a service repair.

Thanks everyone,
Bob.

Big Bob
Please help. I had a service tech come and do some adjustments, but he made it worse than what I had before. Now I have to wait two more weeks to get him back. If I could get into the service menu I could do it myself.

Bob

BigBob
Thanks anyway, found the codes myself after some research on the net. www.fixyourowntv.com has codes for all major tv brands.

Anonymous
BigBob, were you ever able to figure out how to get rid of the letterbox bowing on your set? I bought the same model, the 36HF12, and noticed the same thing. I had the Toshiba tech come out to look at it and he said that I should try to exchange the set for a new one or he could take it away to get repaired in 3 weeks. Was wondering if you had any luck. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Draven

Anonymous

Have any of you had any luck with the bowing issues with the 36HF12. I have the same TV and the same bowing issues. I'm just starting to inqure about warranty service. Any advice? Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us