Sansung model HLN507W ...DLP T.V.

Username: Curley53

Post Number: 1
I have a RED TEMP LIGHT and T.V. will not stay on longer than a minute...Is it the LAMP LIGHT ...Dont want to throw good money after bad ...Can anyone help??

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 809
What brand and model is the TV? It sound like the bulb. What does the trouble shooting guide say in the Manuel?

Username: Lacroos

Fair Oaks, CA USA

Post Number: 1
Every morning when I turn on my Samsung DLP HLN507WX/XAA TV the sound will come on but no picture. I get the blinking lamp lite on the front panel. I turn it off and then back on. I must repeat this process several time before the picture comes on. Sometimes it will not turn off and I must unplug the set to get it to turn off. I have replaced the lamp. Does anyone have simular problems and if so have they found a fix?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15432
Bill

Unhook the power cord for few minute to reboot the TV then see if the problem still there!

If yes replace the lamp, the color wheel module can also be the problem!

Username: Lacroos

Fair Oaks, CA USA

Post Number: 2
Plymouth, Thank you for your reply. I have tried unpluging the power cord, In fact I must do this simetimes to turn the TV off. I have replaced the lamp and have ordered a color wheel. I am replacing the color wheel to elliminate a high pitched wining noise. This problem with turning the TV on is not a recent problem. I have had it for years.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us