How to build an outdoor movie projector screen CHEAP!

Username: Pappy77

Post Number: 1
I built this screen through a lot of trial and error and thought it might help others out there who are thinking about doing the same's the cheapest way I can think of to do this and it works perfectly. Here is a link to the blog on it

Happy drive in movie! It's getting to be the perfect time of year for it...

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Post Number: 2254
Nice Job!

Amazing that I can post the first reply to a thread on the first page on a forum 3 years and a day after the OP.

Username: Elitescreens

Garden Grove, California United States

Post Number: 2
One of our favourite parties involves having friends over to observe a picture show on the outside screen. With a picture show, you'll simply tie in themed invites, food and drink, music and games�but you'll conjointly decision the neighbours over for impromptu snacks and a screening, and still have a grand recent time.

This screen was designed to be low value (under $40 for everything), simple to form, and transportable. the complete factor will be lessened and carried in a very yoga or bat bag for transportation to totally different locations.

Here is the list of some few steps to build an outdoor movie projector screen

==> Determine Your Screen Size
==> Hardware - pvc pipe, pvc pipe couplings, pvc pipe end caps & pvc snap clamps
Hanging hardware includes: hooks, cinching straps & D-rings
==> Assemble and Test Frame
==> Screen - The screen material is a 54" wide, rubber-coated blackout shade fabric.
==> Flat Fell Seam
==> Make a Casing
==> Hang your screen

For more details of outdoor movie projector screen visit at

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums