Hook up RCA XL100 to Memorex dvd player

Username: Cdgrib27

Martinez, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I have an older RCA XL100 television and just purchased a Memorex MVD2047 dvd player. I ran the rca cables as instructed and can see that the dvd player is running but I am not receiving any audio or video on the tv. I have att uverse as my cable provider but was told that this should not make any difference. I am running directly to the TV. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have never had a problem with hook ups on other tv's.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 4197
You need to set the TV on auxillary. On old RCAs the line input is on channel 92 or 93 I think it is.

Username: Cdgrib27

Martinez, CA USA

Post Number: 2
Hello, just logged in since last post and appreciate your response. Today the GEEK SQUAD came to the house but they were not able to help. Suggested we get a RCA Universal remote since we do not have the remote that came with the TV. I bought one that has an input button but now need to find the codes for the dvd player. I also wondered if I need to find a code for the AT&T Uverse box or just use two remotes. Thanks again.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 4198
I don't think an input key will do you any good. On the old RCAs the line input is somewhere between channels 92 and 103. I think it's 92 or 93.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us