PAS 11R named Intelsat 16 will be lauched 2010/02/12 for Direct Tv use

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12364
The Intelsat 16 (IS-16) satellite being manufactured for Intelsat to provide Direct-To-Home (DTH) transponder capacity for DirecTV subsidiaries. IS-16 will provide in-orbit backup and additional transponder Longitude or coverage for both Brazil and Mexico. The payload is designed to provide 24 Ku band transponders over Brazil for Sky Brasil at 43.1 degrees West Longitude or capacity coverage over Mexico and Gulf of Mexico regions at 58 degrees West Longitude.

Intelsat 16 was to be launched on the Zenit-3SLB-Vehicle originally ordered for Intelsat 11, but in March 2009 is was rebooked for a Proton-M Briz-M launch.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17668
DirecTV is trying to establish a lead over Dish Network.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12367
Yes Nalin!

They try to regain their lose time!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1989
That news was posted over 3 weeks ago

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12370

And so what!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1990
Thank You for reading my post

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17676
zulu: I have noticed that you have started to do nitpicking over little things only to try and harrass Plymouth and me. It is neither desirable nor is it in your and Ecoustic's interest. Plymouth posted a news item that was not posted here before and you want to try and belittle him. If you had read it 3 weeks ago then you should have posted it. Obviously you did think it important and Plymouth thinks it is. That should be the end of it.
In fact, you probably did NOT read it 3 weeks ago, and looked it up after he posted the news.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12372
The news was out over 3 weeks ago but few new informations come out lately!

So 3 weeks is not a old news for this kind of news!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1991
Nalin has said"zulu: I have noticed that you have started to do nitpicking over little things only to try and harrass Plymouth and me. It is neither desirable nor is it in your and Ecoustic's interest. Plymouth posted a news item that was not posted here before and you want to try and belittle him. If you had read it 3 weeks ago then you should have posted it. Obviously you did think it important and Plymouth thinks it is. That should be the end of it.
In fact, you probably did NOT read it 3 weeks ago, and looked it up after he posted the news."

Plymouth said:The news was out over 3 weeks ago but few new informations come out lately!

So 3 weeks is not a old news for this kind of news!

zulu said:

The only person who is right is zulu

He said:

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12373
Zulu

Please post the link of this 3 weeks news!

I suggest you to found it fast because you will look like a troublemaker!

For your info, we do presently a good clean up on satellite eCoustics forum!

I wait for your link!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1992
Plymouth please post link that shows that I am wrong....I was the one who posted that 3 weeks ago It was a copy and paste from my site.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17677
zulu said: "It was a copy and paste from my site."
What he is trying to do is to create as much chaos at Ecoustics as possible to try and divert people to his site. Several old memebrs have tried tod this and Ecoustics has always reacted properly against them. Zulu's site will not be any exception.

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 260
Thread: PAS 11R named Intelsat 16 will be lauched 2010/02/12 for Direct Tv use

Plymouth
Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12364
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 09:51 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Intelsat 16 (IS-16) satellite being manufactured for Intelsat to provide Direct-To-Home (DTH) transponder capacity for DirecTV subsidiaries. IS-16 will provide in-orbit backup and additional transponder Longitude or coverage for both Brazil and Mexico. The payload is designed to provide 24 Ku band transponders over Brazil for Sky Brasil at 43.1 degrees West Longitude or capacity coverage over Mexico and Gulf of Mexico regions at 58 degrees West Longitude. }

Intelsat 16 was to be launched on the Zenit-3SLB-Vehicle originally ordered for Intelsat 11, but in March 2009 is was rebooked for a Proton-M Briz-M launch.

What in the Hell does all this BS has to do with the
members that come here for help.

Plymouth and Nalin why don't you two go out
and get some freash air.

You two keep posting your ignorance,
sooner or later it will be pouring out of your azz.
man you are really getting desperate

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17680
sandman: What the hell are YOU doing copying the orignal message and asking stupid questions.

YOU GET OUT OF THIS SITE

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12374
Mr sandman

Another C/P like it and you are banned!

Here is the site where I taked my info:
http://space.skyrocket.de/index_frame.htm?http://www.skyrocket.de/space/doc_sdat /intelsat-11.htm

Now Zulu, you look like a idiot!

So I never go at your site!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1995
Thank God!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us