Best Intenet TV

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17566
So far, the following URL will get you Best Intenet TV for free.

Satellite TV Media Player 4.5 (Windows)

Overview:
Amazing PC TV Player offering 3.000+ TV channels, 2.000+ Movies on Demand and 1.000+ Radio stations. Watch TV from all over the world (150 countries, 32 languages) and watch full length movies with online streaming technology (no download required). This is the only PC TV Player with daily updates. The channel list changes daily as channels and movies are maintained by a dedicated team of Content Managers who constantly review and add content when available. Satellite TV Player requires no antennas, TV cards, nor any hardware. All you need is a PC with internet connection. The new Satellite-TV-Player program is reliable, rich of content, fast, user friendly. The software is surprisingly reliable: nearly 95% of channels do actually work (other TV to PC software rate is around 60-70%). The channel buffering time is generally 3 to 8 seconds depending on the internet connection and the broadcaster's technology. Audio and video streams are not affected by any particular problem. The image definition is also excellent considering this is TV-over-IP technology. But what really makes the difference between Satellite-TV-Player and its main competitors is the channel offering itself. Just by giving a quick look at the channel list you can understand the value of this product. The new Satellite-TV-Player software comes with the largest premium channel pack ever seen in the internet with big names like CNN, ESPN, CBS, Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera, MTV, National Geographic, BBC, Eurosport, Euronews, France 24, DW TV and many other broadcasts from all over the world in more than 32 languages. In details, Satellite TV Player comes with: new channels filter, favorite folder, favorite channels management tool, full screen mode, end user guide, live updates. The daily updates can be downloaded anytime (takes 5-10 seconds). Windows Media Player 11 is required for optimal performance.

I have tried it under XP Prof and it works great. I don't know about this software under Windows 7

Bronze Member
Username: Orbill

Post Number: 13
can you get networks, fox abc nbc ......? The Marina where we keep our boat has high speed wifi but no tv connection. I'm hoping to get some decent tv on my laptop for those rainy weekends.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17577
You will find a lot of viewing if you have this software Plus at least 10 HD movie channels.
Just going from A-C. I found a lot. The following is not a full list of all from A-C

Comedy 1
Documentary 2
Several HD movies
Sout Park
The 70's show
ABC News
ABC News Now
AFTV '" many channels
ABC News Now
Air sports
Al Iraquiya Sports
Al- Jazeera (UK)
All Vegas TV
AllChurch TV
Amazin Facts
American Footbal TV (Eu)
WXIA '" Atlanta (NBC)
ATTV
BBC Arabic
BBC Channel Islands
BBC Daily Politics
BBC Four
BBC :London
BBC Look East
BBC News
BBC News Night
Black Belt TV
Bloomberg TV Europe
Bloomberg TV US
Bloominton
BME Sports
BME entertainment
BME Music
Bravo TV
Brigham TV
Brooklyn BCAT TV
Bullhead
Calabasas CTV 3
Cartoon Network
CBC '" 14 Canadian Cities
CBC News
And 4 other CBC Canada Channels
CBN News
CBN Sports
CBNS Canada

CBS News
CCQTV '" China
CCTN Phillipines
CCTV Arabic
CCTV English
CCTV Spanish
Center TV (German)
Cerritos TV3 Arabic
Channel V '" Hindi/Urdu
CBS 19 '" WCAV
Chatanooga '" GBN TV
Chesapaeke '" WCTV 48
Chic TV
Cine Latino
Cinemax Plus
Classic Movie Channel
Classic Movie
Cleveland Fox 8 News
Clic Stream (Brazil)
Clip Land Music 1
Clip Land Music 2
CMB Spanish
CNN News
Cobb County '" TV23
College Fanz Sports Network
Colorado Springs '" KKTV CBS
Columbus WYBU

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3561
Super Internet TV v9.0.0 Premium Edition (NEW)

Super Internet TV allows you to watch 2200+ live television channels and listen to 5000+ online radio stations from 100+ countries. There is no need for a TV Tuner card because all the channels are streamed through your Internet connection.

All you need is a Windows PC and an Internet connection. You can also record your favorite programs at will. Super Internet TV is ideal for people interested in alternative programming, learning languages, foreign cultures, entertainment, sports or news.

Features:
- Watch 2000+ Internet TV
- Listen to 5000+ radio stations
- No special hardware required
- Very Easy-to-Use Interface
- No PC knowledge required
- Recording Internet TV channels and radio stations
- Resizable screen, including full-screen mode
- Automatic channel list updates
- Your own personal favorite list
- Advance filtering
- Faster video stream loading
- More reliable connection
- Works anywhere in the world
http://rapidshare.com/files/334663425/Readon.TV.Movie.Radio.Player.rar

both of these have the crack to get FULL access

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3562
Nalin yours is not free

+ This is a one-time charge with no additional costs. No activation fees apply to this offer.
+ Your TV license (for 1 PC, 2 PC, 3+ PC) is backed by a 7 day money back guarantee!
+ 100% Safe and Secure Transaction (128 bit SSL)
+ Free Recovery Protection: download Satellite TV Player anytime from our secure website!
+ Today's Free Bonus Pack: Premium Channels + Regular Updates + Software Upgrades

1 PC Lifetime Satellite TV Licence - $29.95 2 PC Lifetime Satellite TV Licence - $39.95 (Save $19.95) Unlimited Licences - $49.95 (Save $39.90 - Best Value!)
Include Movies & Radio Player ( $39.95 - Only $9.95)
Include Unlimited Technical Support ( $19.95 - Only $9.95)

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4341
Thanks for the info Doreen. I don't know where that other poster gets her useless info from.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3563
me either... maybe Nalin should do some more research b4 he posts that its "FREE" So far, the following URL will get you Best Intenet TV for free. NOT TRUE

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3564
DTV4PC, Dish Tv for PC FULL
watch thousands of television channels from around the world with your computer using DTV4PC. The thing is, many of these TV video streams are already available for anyone to watch online. The problem with that is it could take months to find them all to watch online for free.
Dish TV PC software is great because you can watch the most popular internet TV streams along with hundreds of TV channels you never even knew existed. You can literally watch thousands of live TV channels online for months and never watch the same show twice.

Currently 1,056 Live TV Channels
No Subscriptions Fees
Instant TV Software Download
New TV Channels Updated Automatically

http://hotfile.com/dl/15579814/8db5b81/DTV4PC.Full.rar.html

password: www.thehotzone.org

I should add Canadians will not get all the channels and or dish on demand etc... Only USA will get the full access but there are still allot of channels to watch.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17623
SatelliteDirect TV costs 49.95 - one time cost.
The comments I have read makes me think it is OK, but a nagging feeling remains in my mind that it might be a scam. What happens after say 3 or 6 months. Supposing they ask for money for updating the channel list?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17627
Here is another free online TV. I have not tried it yet.

Free Online TV Player 2.0.0.8 (Windows)

Overview:
Free Online TV Player uses proprietary technology that took us over one full year to develop. Our technology locates and plays over 750+ free online TV channels right over the Internet. You get live TV broadcasts daily from around the world. No TV card or hardware to install. Just live TV streamed directly to your PC via your Internet connection. Free Online TV Player even updates its channels list daily to always keep you up to date. Just check out the screenshots to see our technology in action.
Format:SoftwareSize:5,479 KB
Date:NovA 2009Version:2.0.0.8
License:Free
Platform:Windows
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us