Mitsubishi WS65907 issues

Username: Synthedream

Post Number: 1
I have been looking over the threads on this website for the past few hours and have read a lot of places saying to replace the 2 IC's for color convergence issues. Now I have received this TV about a week ago from a customer of mine who didnt want it any more. When I got it home the TV worked great had a crystal clear picture and everything. About 5 hours into watching the TV the color convergence shifted dramatically. Adjusted the image with the advanced settings and everything was fine. About 5 hours later same issue. The next day went to play my xbox and as soon as the xbox was turned on the TVs picture died.

Now the lights are all working. I had checked this by adjusting the nobs inside of the front panel of the television. I replaced that part when I realized I couldnt get a picture without having the color lines in the image. After replacing still had the same issue so I replaced the next part in line numbered 920p01601. Dont know the name of the part but replaced it and got a picture with standard definition but the high def didnt work. This worked fine for the standard def but not the high def. So I left the chassis open and unplugged the TV going away for a few days when I get back I have a new issue when Turning on the TV. I dont know if replacing the ICs would fix the problem but I was thinking of replacing the flyback transformer since it is in line with everything else. Here are a few pictures to show you what my symptoms are.

Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us